Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Thanks for the tag laksh. As promised, I am unable to take part in the discussions or the other serious thread. The negativity and toxicity everywhere related to the show have put me off. Hopefully, things will improve and we will get our old show, fandom and forum back. 

raji02 thumbnail

mujhe sukri idea bahut acha laga. but i am unable to think of any other scenarios.

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Some scenarios which I would think.

The biggest point of separation for me would be giving up due to the general reason which we see, that is Pakhi didi. Sai's wall and Virat's love and priorities changed ,it would be amazing to see, them clearing their misunderstandings on the way.

So,for me,it would be from where Sangeetha Deshpande's letter came, but since we are writing it,let Virat stay, no kidnapping of PD(cuz this means no vaada),but initial trust of Virat on that letter and Pakhi will hurt Sai in an emotional way, as in Virat doesn't trust her enough ,insecurity creeps up. But, then all gets cleared during holi, including kaku were involved in letter. Let didi be safe here. Then ,based on the insecurities, I would like the story to move. 

Bas itna hi soch paayi filhaal😆

Yeh accha hai 😍

Itna socha hai aur woh bhi itni der raat 😆.

Waise hum log holi ka track kabhi exclude  ahi karenge, fill in the blanks mein 🤣

So no separation at all? If u r sleeping, we can continue tomorrow ❤

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Oh I didn't know that we had to include GC track 🤣

chalo I will add more:

After she leaves Chavan Nivas, she rents a place with UM as she won't be allowed in Hostel.

She knows that she can't survive just on scholarship money, so goes to GC so that she can get her dad's money and also return Virat's loan.

Meanwhile, Virat hasn't moved on and is still upset and tracking Sai as he is worried about Jagtap. When one of the constable reports that she has been seen sitting iwth UM in bus to GC, he is scared for her safety, informs the people in GC and also drives there.

She gets the money and gives him the check for the fees, upsetting him further. 

He asks her to return back to him as he doesnt want her ot be on her own with UM.

Everyone tries to convince her to go back with Virat incl UM.

She refuses and in her anger blurts out in front of everyone the conditions he set for the marriage. Knowing that everyone starts supporting Sai now.  

Virat says no, when I married you it was majboori, but now its now. Given a chance again I will marry you for love. She refuses to accept it saying you just want to fulfil your zimmedari and lying to make it happen. I will not return with you.

He then says, fine, atleast let me drop you back to Nagpur, and they drive back together where he drops her to her rented accommodation and goes back to his home..

He then takes up the mission as he is consumed with her thoughts and memories in their bedroom.

You have nailed it. Brilliant ❤❤

Bechare ko paise de diya 😂 and he went to GC for her safety 

Oh I love that jeep ride. He also told her that he loves her 😂😂 and yet she is not believing. This is fun and very much believable 😂😂. 

Mazaa aagaya sach mein 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You know, I would have let Kaku threw away Sai in Virat's absence. Let Pulkit be free. Virat coming from Amravati will find Sai missing. Will be shocked and may be from the investigation will find how his favourite family had tortured her. Let Pulkit come and give him the proof of him being married to Devi and help Virat to file an FIR against his family. 

And after this, Let Virat to find Sai. When found, she should not return, let Virat woo her. And then may both shift to his quarters

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Thanks for the tag laksh. As promised, I am unable to take part in the discussions or the other serious thread. The negativity and toxicity everywhere related to the show have put me off. Hopefully, things will improve and we will get our old show, fandom and forum back. 

Sure, please join whenever you can. You could read the ideas given. I have read one. Take care. 

@bold that is the main reason I made this post. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Yeh accha hai 😍

Itna socha hai aur woh bhi itni der raat 😆.

Waise hum log holi ka track kabhi exclude  ahi karenge, fill in the blanks mein 🤣

So no separation at all? If u r sleeping, we can continue tomorrow ❤

No,I want separation. Let's say I need a break kind of separation. 

For a change,I don't want love realisation for virat, let him just seem lost that Sai is only special for him. Continue with his dosti.🤣

Let Sai give an optimum, she wants a break, she feels suffocating in the deal . Let Viru burn🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

You know, I would have let Kaku threw away Sai in Virat's absence. Let Pulkit be free. Virat coming from Amravati will find Sai missing. Will be shocked and may be from the investigation will find how his favourite family had tortured her. Let Pulkit come and give him the proof of him being married to Devi and help Virat to file an FIR against his family. 

And after this, Let Virat to find Sai. When found, she should not return, let Virat woo her. And then may both shift to his quarters

This sounds great. 

One, family is caught and they shift to quarters too . 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

No,I want separation. Let's say I need a break kind of separation. 

For a change,I don't want love realisation for virat, let him just seem lost that Sai is only special for him. Continue with his dosti.🤣

Let Sai give an optimum, she wants a break, she feels suffocating in the deal . Let Viru burn🤣

Yeh kya hua tumhe 🤣

Kyun bechare Viru ko tang kar diya 😒

But I like the break idea, donon ko ekdum se jhatka milega jab inplement karenge toh 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

This sounds great. 

One, family is caught and they shift to quarters too . 

Can we pls reduce the amount of pillows there in the quarters, two are enough I guess🤣