Separation - Let's rewrite it ❤

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys,

How much ever we blame Sai and Virat, it is all part of the plot. It is a known fact that they wanted a separation track and wrote this track.

I was thinking that the show is already in a negative phase, why not do something different in the forum. 

Starting point

Let us start from the time Pulkit entered CN or from the time Sangeetha Deshpande's letter arrived at CN. 

Can we all come up with a separation track from one of the above said starting point. How do you think they could have achieved it? 

Devi's marriage could have happened smoothly with no obstacles or with some obstacles, you could choose it. 

The separation track need not be achieved due to Devi's wedding at all. It could be that Virat and Sai got them married inspite of facing all obstacles after playing holi with Pulkit.

We can have numerous scenarios and still create misunderstandings. I am usually not for separations but since it is a part of the plot. 

Ending point

Sai meet Virat at the hospital. 

Let's play fill in the blanks. Choose the starting point and the ending point is as above. Can you guys fill the plot in between? 

P.s. Pease let's try to have a healthy discussion. Can I please ask not to criticise or bash any character. The only reason I am adding these requests are because many are upset with the current track, we do have posts where we can do these, but I felt we need a thread where all of us can participate together as one. Not all might be in a mood for this, I understand and respect that. 

This one is exclusively for SAIRAT. 

Let's begin!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail

Only if you are interested. 

laksh thumbnail

If you are interested. 

laksh thumbnail

Please join if you are interested. 

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

After Pakhi confronts Virat about going close to Sai during Holi, she realizes Virat might end up moving on with Sai and only way for her to stop it is if she manipulates Sai.

So she talks to Sai in the evening where she tells Sai that she was right about Pakhi having feelings for Virat and Virat hiding it in his heart. 

Also that he gave her vaada of not having any other girl in his heart coz he loved Pakhi. She will be like tum se kuch chupa nahi hain Sai, tumne khud dheka hain jis din se Virat tumse shadi karke aaya hai, how it has been.

You might think that he is coming close to you, but you cannot assume Virat's majboori as mohobaat for you Sai.  Tells her their story is also like Devi and Pulkit and if Sai doesn't help she will become crazy like Devi and Virat like Pulkit will never be able to truly love anyone in future. 

She fake apologizes to Sai for all her past behavior. 

Asks Sai to help them unite them by going away from Virat by either forcing him or freeing him from her dad's vaada.  Unless he is free from your zimmedaari towards you, he will never come back to me. He is just waiting for you to become doctor and then we will unite eventually, but why should we go thru this pain.

Sai will then do anything in her power to move from Chavan Nivas and file for divorce (thinking she is helping Virat) without realizing she is actually hurting him.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

After Pakhi confronts Virat about going close to Sai during Holi, she realizes Virat might end up moving on with Sai and only way for her to stop it is if she manipulates Sai.

So she talks to Sai in the evening where she tells Sai that she was right about Pakhi having feelings for Virat and Virat hiding it in his heart. 

Also that he gave her vaada of not having any other girl in his heart coz he loved Pakhi. She will be like tum se kuch chupa nahi hain Sai, tumne khud dheka hain jis din se Virat tumse shadi karke aaya hai, how it has been.

You might think that he is coming close to you, but you cannot assume Virat's majboori as mohobaat for you Sai.  Tells her their story is also like Devi and Pulkit and if Sai doesn't help she will become crazy like Devi and Virat like Pulkit will never be able to truly love anyone in future. 

She fake apologizes to Sai for all her past behavior. 

Asks Sai to help them unite them by going away from Virat by either forcing him or freeing him from her dad's vaada.  Unless he is free from your zimmedaari towards you, he will never come back to me. He is just waiting for you to become doctor and then we will unite eventually, but why should we go thru this pain.

Sai will then do anything in her power to move from Chavan Nivas and file for divorce (thinking she is helping Virat) without realizing she is actually hurting him.

Wow, brilliant ❤❤. 

@bold those were the best part that I can never think of. Kya chakka maara hai 😂😂

Pulkit Devi example 👌👌

And then free from her Dad's waada, waiting for her to become doctor, baap re ❤️

Aap genius ho 🙏🙏

Loved it 😍

Waise, what will make Virat to go to GC and why will she not return? 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laksh

Please join if you are interested. 

Superb idea, much needed at this time! Thank you for the tag dear!!

Will join in tomorrow, not in a mood for this now

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Some scenarios which I would think.

The biggest point of separation for me would be giving up due to the general reason which we see, that is Pakhi didi. Sai's wall and Virat's love and priorities changed ,it would be amazing to see, them clearing their misunderstandings on the way.

So,for me,it would be from where Sangeetha Deshpande's letter came, but since we are writing it,let Virat stay, no kidnapping of PD(cuz this means no vaada),but initial trust of Virat on that letter and Pakhi will hurt Sai in an emotional way, as in Virat doesn't trust her enough ,insecurity creeps up. But, then all gets cleared during holi, including kaku were involved in letter. Let didi be safe here. Then ,based on the insecurities, I would like the story to move. 

Bas itna hi soch paayi filhaal😆

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Wow, brilliant ❤❤. 

@bold those were the best part that I can never think of. Kya chakka maara hai 😂😂

Pulkit Devi example 👌👌

And then free from her Dad's waada, waiting for her to become doctor, baap re ❤️

Aap genius ho 🙏🙏

Loved it 😍

Waise, what will make Virat to go to GC and why will she not return? 

Oh I didn't know that we had to include GC track 🤣

chalo I will add more:

After she leaves Chavan Nivas, she rents a place with UM as she won't be allowed in Hostel.

She knows that she can't survive just on scholarship money, so goes to GC so that she can get her dad's money and also return Virat's loan.

Meanwhile, Virat hasn't moved on and is still upset and tracking Sai as he is worried about Jagtap. When one of the constable reports that she has been seen sitting iwth UM in bus to GC, he is scared for her safety, informs the people in GC and also drives there.

She gets the money and gives him the check for the fees, upsetting him further. 

He asks her to return back to him as he doesnt want her ot be on her own with UM.

Everyone tries to convince her to go back with Virat incl UM.

She refuses and in her anger blurts out in front of everyone the conditions he set for the marriage. Knowing that everyone starts supporting Sai now.  

Virat says no, when I married you it was majboori, but now its now. Given a chance again I will marry you for love. She refuses to accept it saying you just want to fulfil your zimmedari and lying to make it happen. I will not return with you.

He then says, fine, atleast let me drop you back to Nagpur, and they drive back together where he drops her to her rented accommodation and goes back to his home..

He then takes up the mission as he is consumed with her thoughts and memories in their bedroom.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Superb idea, much needed at this time! Thank you for the tag dear!!

Will join in tomorrow, not in a mood for this now

@bold all okay?