Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: masked

Has our Ridzi gone nuts again? Why repeat the Ragini fiasco? So she thinks that Vansh killed Kiara bcoz her back Tattoo was the passcode/key for the BB.

Also like a mad woman she insinuated that Vansh was concerned for their Dottu bcoz he wanted a heir to the RS empire.Oh hello Lady Vansh ka Dimaag kaun kha raha tha flashback mein that if he wanted Ridzi back in his life then he will have to accept both his wife & the baby & after much consternation when he gets ready now she's saying that Vansh simply did this & did that without any proof.

Has Ridzi forgotten that their Dottu is the symbol of their love? As for being the Heir to the Business obviously Vansh would want/prefer his own flesh & blood as the heir to this sprawling empire.He's not gonna give up his Mafia throne just for her tantrums.

Maybe Ridzi was having some general mood swings like other Pregnant ladies but if she thinks logically Vansh has a stake in her survival.

Their child is not only the symbol of their love but Vansh being the Ruthless Mafia Head would prefer Young Blood in his Business & who would be better to occupy that Mafia throne rather than our own future Riansh if at all the Dottu survives?

Put together this Dottu Riansh would be the perfect combo of both Brains & Brawn-Ruthless Mafiagiri with Independent Streak in his/her personality.He/She would inherit both the Intelligence of Sherlock Holmes from her mom Ridzi & the Mafia Reflexes from his dad Vansh.

I would prefer to see some FF over this new Dottu RaiSinghania.

As for RIdzi it was she who started this rapid 6 hour game in partnership with Vyom stealing the Family Heirlooms & is now after the so called Pandora's Box.Why didn't she take into account the life growing within her womb?

Kiara's death is no doubt an unfortunate incident thankfully Vansh wants to conduct a Post-Mortem on the dead body which he should do.I would say that both Sia & the currently positive Anupriya are the obvious suspects mostly it should be Anupriya.Trust the Vamp Lady to not turn over a new leaf so easily.

Vansh needs to get to the bottom of Kiara's death.He should not repeat that same D Souza mistake accepting the Fake Medical Reports inspite of knowing that Caretaker for 20 long years.

Anupriya is the prime suspect in the murder of Kiara.Kabir must have informed her of his freedom & narrated the entire ordeal to her.He must have also informed her about the current Pandora's Box & Kiara's Tattoo.So she simply removed Kiara out of the equation in order to make it more difficult for Riansh to crack the BB code.

Ridzi needs to relax & forget about the damn deal with Vyom.Vansh was right in expressing his concern about their unborn kiddo just like any legitimate Parent.The birth of their child could bring some happy moments & bring Riansh more closer which the morons Ishani & Aryan or any other RS member never wanted in the first place.

As for Vansh he needs to be more on the edge & keep both his eyes & ears open for any possible infiltrator/Traitor within the VR Mansion.

Vansh's hunch was correct that the killer could be possibly someone from the RS clan itself & he needs to keep Ishani/Anupriya & Aryan under constant surveillance to find out the truth.Specially he should learn the previous experiences & ask Aangre to observe that vile Anupriya like a Hawk in the Sky.

Aryan might be bratty but so far he has not even killed a Mosquito forget any human being.His whole facade of being brave is to hide his inner cowardice.

Ishani is also bratty but I don't see her as the Killer bcoz these days she's suddenly doing Aangre-Bhakti.

So Anurpiya needs to be at the top of Vansh's Hit List.

The other possible suspects could be Ridzi's partner Vyom or Kabir too.

I only want this track to get end soon. I feel somewhere writers too know we lost the interest and day b day losing it more

Then yet continuing than giving a good end for this track don't know for what they are waiting for 

But's time they say goodbye to this track and focus on the next 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

you know, honestly speaking this is the track I was waiting for- grey riddhu, mastermind vansh, kabbu suffering..... But still I don't know what happened to meπŸ€·πŸ˜’

problem is when ppl go grey or dark they know and accept to themselves they are going bad and they are mostly adamant or proud about it...But issue with Riddhima is clearly she still thinks herself a saint, talking away like everyone else is all wrong and all she has done ate noble dids...that's not how grey or dark ppl behave, they wear their bad dids like a badge and are not hypocrite about it...Kabir for example knows and is proud of exactly how much of a kameena he is...We wanted a grey Riddhima but from all the ffs and ts and os with a grey to dark Riddhima what they are doing right now none of us imagined... that's the issue....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

okkay...Riddhima is being total b**ch...ye jo hypocrite wali ada hai na iski I always disliked...khud galat karo but khud se bhi accept na karo but vansh k lie imaginary galtia imagine karke aur bhi galat karne lag jao...and jab actually vansh ki galti hai tab doormat banke chup ho jao, taki next time jab uska galti nehi hogi actually tab uske lie trouble create kar pao...And ott pe vansh ko pata nehi kya ho gaya hai tv pe itna sara galat moves k baad ott mein he is behaving such a loving perfect hubby...tabyat to thik hai na iska...this dragging needs to stop though, why dont they understand...They ruined vansh in tv, they are ruining Riddhima here...

If it is an act I appreciate her but then if not then don't know what happened to her. Why this girl didn't learn from her past mistakes. 

Initially I liked this player Ridhima but now currently I'm not liking this too much Ridhima.I mean it's nice to see the way she is with his siblings but please keep her smart not like this again

The romance is also these days I feel we losing interest to watch. So better bring the once couple but do make sure have this sassy Ridhima exist for the family 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandananikam

Aajkal   mujhe  episodes dekkr  vr ka obsession dikhae dene laga hai , its my thinking sixth sense or theory , I think obsession  track is may be on the way .I just hope ki koi revenge ya separation na ho . 

Don't know whose obsession track will see 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar 6 hrs mystery tho worlds unsolved mysteries ki list mein it will end up I thinkπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Lockdown bhi shuroo hogayi but they are still hanging in with that so called 6 hrs mystery haddh hoti hain yaar 

And thanks for ur beautiful update hon 

By the way any news about this immj crew shifting to another location for shoot as other some serial crew are shifting?

Don’t know plz this 6 hrs mystery mystery banke na rehjaye 😳😳

Yes as per the latest news the crew is shifting to Goa but wait until we get to see some BTS from Goa. And I think they will connect BB story to Goa now. 

Literally piss****** of this 6hours story. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Meaning you think Kabir wrote the message 

It can be or Vansh himself playing the game to know the truth 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

you know, honestly speaking this is the track I was waiting for- grey riddhu, mastermind vansh, kabbu suffering..... But still I don't know what happened to meπŸ€·πŸ˜’

Indeed we all were waiting for this but then the execution problem is. They could have dealt in a nice way but they are dragging too much with different changes and losing continuity and consistency again so we are lacking interest. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

problem is when ppl go grey or dark they know and accept to themselves they are going bad and they are mostly adamant or proud about it...But issue with Riddhima is clearly she still thinks herself a saint, talking away like everyone else is all wrong and all she has done ate noble dids...that's not how grey or dark ppl behave, they wear their bad dids like a badge and are not hypocrite about it...Kabir for example knows and is proud of exactly how much of a kameena he is...We wanted a grey Riddhima but from all the ffs and ts and os with a grey to dark Riddhima what they are doing right now none of us imagined... that's the issue....

@bold - That's right. She doesn't see what she is doing because she feels whatever she is doing it is for the sake of Vansh. So technically for her, she is not betraying until he back questions her she doesn't realize what she is doing. 

This girl is getting on my nerves these days without a lot of hiding and all

This grey side we waited to see for a long time and everything was set but then again they dragged too much

These guys forgot the fact that OTT should be crispy not dragging like TV. 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

If it is an act I appreciate her but then if not then don't know what happened to her. Why this girl didn't learn from her past mistakes. 

Initially I liked this player Ridhima but now currently I'm not liking this too much Ridhima.I mean it's nice to see the way she is with his siblings but please keep her smart not like this again

The romance is also these days I feel we losing interest to watch. So better bring the once couple but do make sure have this sassy Ridhima exist for the family 

romance these days is so freaky...I don't like at all...I mean if u are being a player be a player that's cool but from the day vansh has known this is Riddhima only she is acting like she is actually believing its still true love and not any games while indeed she is still playing... family k sath I love how she is being...but Vansh k sath I don't like anymore...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

@bold - That's right. She doesn't see what she is doing because she feels whatever she is doing it is for the sake of Vansh. So technically for her, she is not betraying until he back questions her she doesn't realize what she is doing. 

This girl is getting on my nerves these days without a lot of hiding and all

This grey side we waited to see for a long time and everything was set but then again they dragged too much

These guys forgot the fact that OTT should be crispy not dragging like TV. 

yeah I agree... I mean she is hiding and being mysterious and stealing from her husband but expecting him to be all trusting understanding...ok in her mind she knows she has good reason but he doesn't know those reasons and she is behaving so unlike herself that kisiko bhi shaq hoga...understanding two way hota hai, shouldn't she also understand how it looks to Vansh seeing his wife who was very much innocent even a few days back suddenly become this expert thief, hiding one enemy , meeting with another and giving him husband's things that could ruin said hubby and going against him...it looks like she is betraying him selling him out and this one time Vansh is absolutely justified if he suspects her, doesn't trust her, takes steps to stop her, he is not wrong to ask what exactly happened...clearly this time he is protecting her against everyone even knowing she betrayed him, trying to know reason, being strangely reasonable and understanding that he never was before...and what she does in return? Blame him for imaginary crimes that doesn't even make sense and call him betrayer and not understand his reasons for suspecting her at all...

I mean it would be so much better agar Riddhima ekbar apne man mein koi monologue mein bhi accept karti apni harkate...meri sidhi logic hai, when vansh was wrong I hated him, this time Riddhima is wrong and she is grating on my nerves now...they need to stop dragging this track...