Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Ridhima has turned to a teenager who gives moral and philosophical lectures to vansh on drop of a hat while ignoring everything she is doing. But helly is as usual fantastic.

I could see the weariness on vansh's face.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

The episode starts with Vansh asks you tell me and Ridhima completes where am I? Vansh asks I want to know would you come out with me for dinner and Ridhima asks why dinner? Arey, he is your husband and when he is asking something out of love why so many questions? Vansh says we fought so much so I thought to change the situation. Ridhima says whatever happens between us it has a reason. Vansh says that's why I want to spend some time with you. Every day is not the same so I want to spend some time with you tonight. Uff - VR Mansion and routine day - Nah! You guys are guys like steps in Hogwarts - don't know when and how you guys change. 

Vansh says today I want my Ridhima, my angel, my love, my wife and sweetheart. Itna love - we cannot take it, man! Vansh says whatever questions have you drop it. I'm not betraying you at all. Let us become the old Vansh and Ridhima. He says see what I gifted and she is seeing the rope. She pulls the rope and Rose petals fall. She smiles and he is lost in her. Ah---- peace for our hearts for at least a few seconds! Feeling like old Riansh. The BGM is giving too much peace don't until when it will last. Both are smiling and that's enough for this second. 

Ridhima walks to Vansh and hugs him. He hugs her back. Vansh says show me your face and he looks at her and keeps her hand on his heart and says can you hear anything. Heartbeat sound. He says your right marriages are made in heaven and we are on earth and I don't want to destroy our marriage. Well, I won't say destroy but then you guys are dragging the thread which binds you guys together. Especially Ridhima baby. Ridhima says I love you Vansh and tears in her eyes. With you life never ends and love never dies Ridhima says and he kisses her forehead. Ah - so much love maybe the storm is coming. Both sit on the bed and Ridhima pushes him and he pulls her closer to kiss and Vansh gets the phone. He picks it up and leaves. Ridhima left all alone. Well, he too felt the same when he saw with you Vyom or keeping Kabir secret. So don't feel too bad. But wait so much romance and yet door are open? TV se OOT aye but still door open. Maybe this Bold - door open romance.

Vansh asks Angre where is Kiara? Vansh calls someone and asks where is Kiara? Angre says she is not here. They are searching every corner of VR Mansion. Ridhima asks what happened? Vansh says, Kiara. Ridhima asks whose call it is? Vansh says I cannot say anything now so tell me where is she? Ridhima says I don't know. Call Aryan and check. Vansh says to check her room and gym. He gets a call and he leaves. Ridhima says I will check and she starts searching for her. Angre says she is not here. Ridhima calling Kiara. She says did she ran away and why Vangre is searching for her. Kiara falls like Mrs D'souza. Yaar this is VR Mansion, not Hogwarts. We saw everything now don't exaggerate the hide and seek and wah - The fall of Kiara is a replica of Mrs D'souza death. 

Ridhima sees Kiara down on the floor and shouts Kiara. She calls for Vansh and he sees Ridhima running towards Kiara. Everyone reaches the hall and shocked. Why Dadi acting as if nothing happened. Ridhima says she falls from the top. I saw her falling. Aryan checks on her and asks what happened to her? He checks her pulse and says she is dead. Aryan asks tell me what happened? Ridhima says I tried calling her and she fell from the top. Aryan says what does it mean? Ridhima says I don't know. Vansh says Angre to check her back and her back is burned. All are shocked. Dadi being so cool is raising too many doubts. Vansh remembers Kiara calling him while he was searching for her. She asked him to save her. Did he plan this? Feel so. Only he can plan death games. Ragini, Ridhima and Kiara. Anyone left for tomorrow or upcoming days? 

Vansh signals Angre he leaves. Ishani asks how did she die? AP says maybe she slipped. Dadi says maybe she committed suicide. Why the hell she is being so damn silent and acting as if it is normal to see death every day. The old Dadi used to have faint by now. Wah - this Dadi tho became stone-hearted completely and then why would she get a heart attack? So don't expect that. Hope she slips from stairs and dies due to brain death as these days using a lot of brains. Aryan looks at Ishani. Vansh says not suicide and this is murder. Ishani and Aryan shocked. AP says she is a lovely girl and what we will say her to family? Ishani says we all are in shock and let's discuss this. Angre comes and says no one entered and I checked CCTV too. When did VR Mansion CCTV work bro? If it works then yes woh tho bus 8th wonder of the world. 

Vansh says if no one entered the house then the killer is in the house. Where is Sia? Though I don't she can do it but then why these guys change more rapidly than a chameleon. Vansh says then the killer is from our family. All are shocked especially Dadi, Aryan and Ishani. Why is Dadi being so shocked? Vansh says if anyone is part of this then do tell me now itself? Dadi asks what the hell are you speaking? How come you can blame your own family? Wait for Dadi! Don't tell these satyavachan lines. You were the one who said kill DIL and all then where this Sharam and all went? Goa beach for a party? 

Dadi says to Angre throw this dead body. Ishani asks why everything should be handled by Angre, even Vansh bhai can do this. Then why don't you do it? Help your husband. Vansh shock. Angre says sorry. Vansh says first it will go to autopsy and want to know how this murderer happens. Dadi asks is this important? Vansh says yes it is. Aryan says then you are calling cops to this house and you want that? Dadi says we don't need this and just get it done. Aryan says these days he is under some influence and he doesn't care about the prestige of the family. Vansh says yeah, whatever. The attitude he gives for Aryan is like I don't know who the hell you are so stop talking and shut up! Vansh checks her again and says an autopsy will happen and I don't care who thinks what! Now, this is VR. He damn cares about others when he decides something. War one side hojatha hai jab Vansh Chahtha hain! Okay nice line by me. Patting myself. 

Aryan, Ishani and Dadi look at him and AP says just end this issue asap. Ridhima leaves and Vansh sees her. Ridhima thinks about the passcode and says she feels someone knows about the tattoo and that is why the tattoo got burned. She feels Vansh might have done this. Oh please don't come with another Ragini case saying you killed Kiara. Okay! Chanchal comes to AP with a pillow and AP shocked. Chanchal says I will sleep with you because I thought you would be scared. She says so much happened in this house she might have turned bhoot. Aa, now VR mansion will turn into a haunted house because of your fear. Chanchal asks why doing shant pooja and AP says because I want peace in the family. This AP might flip at the end I feel. Chanchal asks about Bhoot memory, Oh hell, why don't you become a Bhoot and test once. 

AP says Bhoot memory and laugh. Chanchal says I spoke badly about her Kiara. Some sound she hears and Chanchal shouts. AP says bottle only and says her to sleep. Yes sleep and I cannot handle this stupid comedy anymore. Vansh in his office and Ridhima come. Ridhima asks how can you sit so peacefully after killing someone? He sees her and turns away from her. Oh hello Ridhima, you did this mistake once and don't commit the same. Did you saw him killing her? No Nah! Then how come you can assume again? 

Ridhima says I'm talking to you and she faces him. She asks you killed Kiara right? She says I know BB code is on her back and how easy for you to kill someone. Darling if it was easy for him to kill then you would be in the first place since day one. His love stopped him from doing many things. Yes, he went strayed but then always made sure not to kill you. Now don't drag this. Ridhima says you can kill anyone and behave as if nothing happened. She says Vansh. Vansh says you are misunderstanding me. Ridhima says No. You can kill anyone and you have built this VR Empire by killing and having blood on your hands. Now, Ridhima doesn't go overboard. 

She asks who called you? You are not shocked after seeing her dead body because you don't care for her. Ridhima says for god sake tell me the truth and Vansh says I don't want to explain to you anything and he turns away from her. Ridhima says I know you would be saying the same. Vansh says BB and Kiara's tattoo - you have so much information with you. See, now what you would say, dear? I wonder who shares the information with you? Ridhima says even I don't think I need to tell you anything. Great! Ridhima keeping this BB aside all this started by you so you are the catalyst somehow for the whole thing. 

Ridhima says I will prove that you have killed Kaira. Great, Ragini track again. Vansh says why do you always want to interfere in everything? Well, female leads of the show are like that only. We cannot help, Vansh. Vansh says why don't you get it that if you interfere your life and our baby life will be threatened. He says for once just back off. Ridhima says I get it. Now, I understand why you care about the baby so much. Because you need someone to take care of your business. Shut up Ridhima. Why the hell you are behaving as bi*** today? I mean no offence but this girl is going overboard today. Her assumptions are stupid. If it is her act then good but if she is playing real then yes she didn't learn anything from Ragini mistake. This guy did but she didn't. 

Vansh shocked. Ridhima says I'm not going to back off. Vansh says what you want? Do you think I killed her? You want me to send to jail or you want to mingle with my enemies? What do you want?  Ridhima shocked. He says wait and says call the cops. Police says Mumbai police and Ridhma cuts the call. Ridhima turns away from him. Ridhima says I feel sad that our love is everything to us and it is poison also. Yes, indeed. We won't deny it at all. Ridhima has tears in her eyes says our love is our strength and weakness. I won't allow you to have the poison and I won't turn into a weak person. Think this has a challenge between us. He could have spoken about Kabir but yet again he didn't. He somehow trusts her. The words she spoke now are maybe the same words going around in his heart and mind. 

Ridhima says Okay then! I will agree for a minute that you didn't kill Kiara then I will make sure to know who has killed her. If you don't want to tell me anything, then it's fine but I will do my work. What is your work? Ah, tell me? Why do you want to know about it all? But then ITV female lead hain boss - she will be like that even after 20 years also. Ridhima leaves and Vansh looks at her. In a room, Kiara is put and someone is walking towards her. They try to open the blanket cover on her but then Ishani enters. She tries to open the blanket but then leaves the room. The person removes the blanker from Kiara's face, covers it again and leaves. Now, who is this? 

Ridhima comes to the kitchen but then hears footsteps. Lo, only she can hear these things. Our Sherlock Holmes back to action. Ridhima asks who it is? She checks around Kitchen and finds no one. Don't turn into horror again yaar. Please stop that BGM tune also. Ridhima checks the hall but finds no one. However, someone is watching her feels like. She hears footsteps and asks who it is? But she sees something in red which says  I know the truth of 6 hours and I will tell Vansh. Okay, is it Kabir? Because these guys also know every corner of the house. It can be. 

Precap: Ridhima wipes away the line filled with red colour and the powder enters her eyes. Vansh comes and she asks who it is? Vansh with a hanky clears her eyes and sees colour on the floor. He says Holi is over long back then why you are playing with red colour? Ridhima says someone else is playing the game. Vansh holds her face in his hands and asks who is that person playing with my Ridhima? Such games can be played by lovers only. Ridhima shocked. Vansh smiles. 

P:S - Okay, the whole episode aside and did he just said lovers only play this game? Wah - he is indicating to Kabir. Cool man! And regarding this track, I do sincerely hope they complete this track soon and don't drag much. Don't know what planned but on a high note, it's time for this 6 hours mystery to be solved. 

Has our Ridzi gone nuts again? Why repeat the Ragini fiasco? So she thinks that Vansh killed Kiara bcoz her back Tattoo was the passcode/key for the BB.

Also like a mad woman she insinuated that Vansh was concerned for their Dottu bcoz he wanted a heir to the RS empire.Oh hello Lady Vansh ka Dimaag kaun kha raha tha flashback mein that if he wanted Ridzi back in his life then he will have to accept both his wife & the baby & after much consternation when he gets ready now she's saying that Vansh simply did this & did that without any proof.

Has Ridzi forgotten that their Dottu is the symbol of their love? As for being the Heir to the Business obviously Vansh would want/prefer his own flesh & blood as the heir to this sprawling empire.He's not gonna give up his Mafia throne just for her tantrums.

Maybe Ridzi was having some general mood swings like other Pregnant ladies but if she thinks logically Vansh has a stake in her survival.

Their child is not only the symbol of their love but Vansh being the Ruthless Mafia Head would prefer Young Blood in his Business & who would be better to occupy that Mafia throne rather than our own future Riansh if at all the Dottu survives?

Put together this Dottu Riansh would be the perfect combo of both Brains & Brawn-Ruthless Mafiagiri with Independent Streak in his/her personality.He/She would inherit both the Intelligence of Sherlock Holmes from her mom Ridzi & the Mafia Reflexes from his dad Vansh.

I would prefer to see some FF over this new Dottu RaiSinghania.

As for RIdzi it was she who started this rapid 6 hour game in partnership with Vyom stealing the Family Heirlooms & is now after the so called Pandora's Box.Why didn't she take into account the life growing within her womb?

Kiara's death is no doubt an unfortunate incident thankfully Vansh wants to conduct a Post-Mortem on the dead body which he should do.I would say that both Sia & the currently positive Anupriya are the obvious suspects mostly it should be Anupriya.Trust the Vamp Lady to not turn over a new leaf so easily.

Vansh needs to get to the bottom of Kiara's death.He should not repeat that same D Souza mistake accepting the Fake Medical Reports inspite of knowing that Caretaker for 20 long years.

Anupriya is the prime suspect in the murder of Kiara.Kabir must have informed her of his freedom & narrated the entire ordeal to her.He must have also informed her about the current Pandora's Box & Kiara's Tattoo.So she simply removed Kiara out of the equation in order to make it more difficult for Riansh to crack the BB code.

Ridzi needs to relax & forget about the damn deal with Vyom.Vansh was right in expressing his concern about their unborn kiddo just like any legitimate Parent.The birth of their child could bring some happy moments & bring Riansh more closer which the morons Ishani & Aryan or any other RS member never wanted in the first place.

As for Vansh he needs to be more on the edge & keep both his eyes & ears open for any possible infiltrator/Traitor within the VR Mansion.

Vansh's hunch was correct that the killer could be possibly someone from the RS clan itself & he needs to keep Ishani/Anupriya & Aryan under constant surveillance to find out the truth.Specially he should learn the previous experiences & ask Aangre to observe that vile Anupriya like a Hawk in the Sky.

Aryan might be bratty but so far he has not even killed a Mosquito forget any human being.His whole facade of being brave is to hide his inner cowardice.

Ishani is also bratty but I don't see her as the Killer bcoz these days she's suddenly doing Aangre-Bhakti.

So Anurpiya needs to be at the top of Vansh's Hit List.

The other possible suspects could be Ridzi's partner Vyom or Kabir too.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
urmita thumbnail

okkay...Riddhima is being total b**ch...ye jo hypocrite wali ada hai na iski I always disliked...khud galat karo but khud se bhi accept na karo but vansh k lie imaginary galtia imagine karke aur bhi galat karne lag jao...and jab actually vansh ki galti hai tab doormat banke chup ho jao, taki next time jab uska galti nehi hogi actually tab uske lie trouble create kar pao...And ott pe vansh ko pata nehi kya ho gaya hai tv pe itna sara galat moves k baad ott mein he is behaving such a loving perfect hubby...tabyat to thik hai na iska...this dragging needs to stop though, why dont they understand...They ruined vansh in tv, they are ruining Riddhima here...

urmita thumbnail

kahi bb mein dadi ka kaccha chittha to nehi hai...maybe she wants bb ghar pe rahe but koi use khol na pae so kiara ko maar dia tattoo jala di but bb to safe hai vansh k pas...Dadi ne mara hoga kiara ko ho na ho, tabhi to lash thikane lagane ki itti jaldi thi🤣

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aajkal   mujhe  episodes dekkr  vr ka obsession dikhae dene laga hai , its my thinking sixth sense or theory , I think obsession  track is may be on the way .I just hope ki koi revenge ya separation na ho . 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Vansh asks you tell me and Ridhima completes where am I? Vansh asks I want to know would you come out with me for dinner and Ridhima asks why dinner? Arey, he is your husband and when he is asking something out of love why so many questions? Vansh says we fought so much so I thought to change the situation. Ridhima says whatever happens between us it has a reason. Vansh says that's why I want to spend some time with you. Every day is not the same so I want to spend some time with you tonight. Uff - VR Mansion and routine day - Nah! You guys are guys like steps in Hogwarts - don't know when and how you guys change. 

Vansh says today I want my Ridhima, my angel, my love, my wife and sweetheart. Itna love - we cannot take it, man! Vansh says whatever questions have you drop it. I'm not betraying you at all. Let us become the old Vansh and Ridhima. He says see what I gifted and she is seeing the rope. She pulls the rope and Rose petals fall. She smiles and he is lost in her. Ah---- peace for our hearts for at least a few seconds! Feeling like old Riansh. The BGM is giving too much peace don't until when it will last. Both are smiling and that's enough for this second. 

Ridhima walks to Vansh and hugs him. He hugs her back. Vansh says show me your face and he looks at her and keeps her hand on his heart and says can you hear anything. Heartbeat sound. He says your right marriages are made in heaven and we are on earth and I don't want to destroy our marriage. Well, I won't say destroy but then you guys are dragging the thread which binds you guys together. Especially Ridhima baby. Ridhima says I love you Vansh and tears in her eyes. With you life never ends and love never dies Ridhima says and he kisses her forehead. Ah - so much love maybe the storm is coming. Both sit on the bed and Ridhima pushes him and he pulls her closer to kiss and Vansh gets the phone. He picks it up and leaves. Ridhima left all alone. Well, he too felt the same when he saw with you Vyom or keeping Kabir secret. So don't feel too bad. But wait so much romance and yet door are open? TV se OOT aye but still door open. Maybe this Bold - door open romance.

Vansh asks Angre where is Kiara? Vansh calls someone and asks where is Kiara? Angre says she is not here. They are searching every corner of VR Mansion. Ridhima asks what happened? Vansh says, Kiara. Ridhima asks whose call it is? Vansh says I cannot say anything now so tell me where is she? Ridhima says I don't know. Call Aryan and check. Vansh says to check her room and gym. He gets a call and he leaves. Ridhima says I will check and she starts searching for her. Angre says she is not here. Ridhima calling Kiara. She says did she ran away and why Vangre is searching for her. Kiara falls like Mrs D'souza. Yaar this is VR Mansion, not Hogwarts. We saw everything now don't exaggerate the hide and seek and wah - The fall of Kiara is a replica of Mrs D'souza death. 

Ridhima sees Kiara down on the floor and shouts Kiara. She calls for Vansh and he sees Ridhima running towards Kiara. Everyone reaches the hall and shocked. Why Dadi acting as if nothing happened. Ridhima says she falls from the top. I saw her falling. Aryan checks on her and asks what happened to her? He checks her pulse and says she is dead. Aryan asks tell me what happened? Ridhima says I tried calling her and she fell from the top. Aryan says what does it mean? Ridhima says I don't know. Vansh says Angre to check her back and her back is burned. All are shocked. Dadi being so cool is raising too many doubts. Vansh remembers Kiara calling him while he was searching for her. She asked him to save her. Did he plan this? Feel so. Only he can plan death games. Ragini, Ridhima and Kiara. Anyone left for tomorrow or upcoming days? 

Vansh signals Angre he leaves. Ishani asks how did she die? AP says maybe she slipped. Dadi says maybe she committed suicide. Why the hell she is being so damn silent and acting as if it is normal to see death every day. The old Dadi used to have faint by now. Wah - this Dadi tho became stone-hearted completely and then why would she get a heart attack? So don't expect that. Hope she slips from stairs and dies due to brain death as these days using a lot of brains. Aryan looks at Ishani. Vansh says not suicide and this is murder. Ishani and Aryan shocked. AP says she is a lovely girl and what we will say her to family? Ishani says we all are in shock and let's discuss this. Angre comes and says no one entered and I checked CCTV too. When did VR Mansion CCTV work bro? If it works then yes woh tho bus 8th wonder of the world. 

Vansh says if no one entered the house then the killer is in the house. Where is Sia? Though I don't she can do it but then why these guys change more rapidly than a chameleon. Vansh says then the killer is from our family. All are shocked especially Dadi, Aryan and Ishani. Why is Dadi being so shocked? Vansh says if anyone is part of this then do tell me now itself? Dadi asks what the hell are you speaking? How come you can blame your own family? Wait for Dadi! Don't tell these satyavachan lines. You were the one who said kill DIL and all then where this Sharam and all went? Goa beach for a party? 

Dadi says to Angre throw this dead body. Ishani asks why everything should be handled by Angre, even Vansh bhai can do this. Then why don't you do it? Help your husband. Vansh shock. Angre says sorry. Vansh says first it will go to autopsy and want to know how this murderer happens. Dadi asks is this important? Vansh says yes it is. Aryan says then you are calling cops to this house and you want that? Dadi says we don't need this and just get it done. Aryan says these days he is under some influence and he doesn't care about the prestige of the family. Vansh says yeah, whatever. The attitude he gives for Aryan is like I don't know who the hell you are so stop talking and shut up! Vansh checks her again and says an autopsy will happen and I don't care who thinks what! Now, this is VR. He damn cares about others when he decides something. War one side hojatha hai jab Vansh Chahtha hain! Okay nice line by me. Patting myself. 

Aryan, Ishani and Dadi look at him and AP says just end this issue asap. Ridhima leaves and Vansh sees her. Ridhima thinks about the passcode and says she feels someone knows about the tattoo and that is why the tattoo got burned. She feels Vansh might have done this. Oh please don't come with another Ragini case saying you killed Kiara. Okay! Chanchal comes to AP with a pillow and AP shocked. Chanchal says I will sleep with you because I thought you would be scared. She says so much happened in this house she might have turned bhoot. Aa, now VR mansion will turn into a haunted house because of your fear. Chanchal asks why doing shant pooja and AP says because I want peace in the family. This AP might flip at the end I feel. Chanchal asks about Bhoot memory, Oh hell, why don't you become a Bhoot and test once. 

AP says Bhoot memory and laugh. Chanchal says I spoke badly about her Kiara. Some sound she hears and Chanchal shouts. AP says bottle only and says her to sleep. Yes sleep and I cannot handle this stupid comedy anymore. Vansh in his office and Ridhima come. Ridhima asks how can you sit so peacefully after killing someone? He sees her and turns away from her. Oh hello Ridhima, you did this mistake once and don't commit the same. Did you saw him killing her? No Nah! Then how come you can assume again? 

Ridhima says I'm talking to you and she faces him. She asks you killed Kiara right? She says I know BB code is on her back and how easy for you to kill someone. Darling if it was easy for him to kill then you would be in the first place since day one. His love stopped him from doing many things. Yes, he went strayed but then always made sure not to kill you. Now don't drag this. Ridhima says you can kill anyone and behave as if nothing happened. She says Vansh. Vansh says you are misunderstanding me. Ridhima says No. You can kill anyone and you have built this VR Empire by killing and having blood on your hands. Now, Ridhima doesn't go overboard. 

She asks who called you? You are not shocked after seeing her dead body because you don't care for her. Ridhima says for god sake tell me the truth and Vansh says I don't want to explain to you anything and he turns away from her. Ridhima says I know you would be saying the same. Vansh says BB and Kiara's tattoo - you have so much information with you. See, now what you would say, dear? I wonder who shares the information with you? Ridhima says even I don't think I need to tell you anything. Great! Ridhima keeping this BB aside all this started by you so you are the catalyst somehow for the whole thing. 

Ridhima says I will prove that you have killed Kaira. Great, Ragini track again. Vansh says why do you always want to interfere in everything? Well, female leads of the show are like that only. We cannot help, Vansh. Vansh says why don't you get it that if you interfere your life and our baby life will be threatened. He says for once just back off. Ridhima says I get it. Now, I understand why you care about the baby so much. Because you need someone to take care of your business. Shut up Ridhima. Why the hell you are behaving as bi*** today? I mean no offence but this girl is going overboard today. Her assumptions are stupid. If it is her act then good but if she is playing real then yes she didn't learn anything from Ragini mistake. This guy did but she didn't. 

Vansh shocked. Ridhima says I'm not going to back off. Vansh says what you want? Do you think I killed her? You want me to send to jail or you want to mingle with my enemies? What do you want?  Ridhima shocked. He says wait and says call the cops. Police says Mumbai police and Ridhma cuts the call. Ridhima turns away from him. Ridhima says I feel sad that our love is everything to us and it is poison also. Yes, indeed. We won't deny it at all. Ridhima has tears in her eyes says our love is our strength and weakness. I won't allow you to have the poison and I won't turn into a weak person. Think this has a challenge between us. He could have spoken about Kabir but yet again he didn't. He somehow trusts her. The words she spoke now are maybe the same words going around in his heart and mind. 

Ridhima says Okay then! I will agree for a minute that you didn't kill Kiara then I will make sure to know who has killed her. If you don't want to tell me anything, then it's fine but I will do my work. What is your work? Ah, tell me? Why do you want to know about it all? But then ITV female lead hain boss - she will be like that even after 20 years also. Ridhima leaves and Vansh looks at her. In a room, Kiara is put and someone is walking towards her. They try to open the blanket cover on her but then Ishani enters. She tries to open the blanket but then leaves the room. The person removes the blanker from Kiara's face, covers it again and leaves. Now, who is this? 

Ridhima comes to the kitchen but then hears footsteps. Lo, only she can hear these things. Our Sherlock Holmes back to action. Ridhima asks who it is? She checks around Kitchen and finds no one. Don't turn into horror again yaar. Please stop that BGM tune also. Ridhima checks the hall but finds no one. However, someone is watching her feels like. She hears footsteps and asks who it is? But she sees something in red which says  I know the truth of 6 hours and I will tell Vansh. Okay, is it Kabir? Because these guys also know every corner of the house. It can be. 

Precap: Ridhima wipes away the line filled with red colour and the powder enters her eyes. Vansh comes and she asks who it is? Vansh with a hanky clears her eyes and sees colour on the floor. He says Holi is over long back then why you are playing with red colour? Ridhima says someone else is playing the game. Vansh holds her face in his hands and asks who is that person playing with my Ridhima? Such games can be played by lovers only. Ridhima shocked. Vansh smiles. 

P:S - Okay, the whole episode aside and did he just said lovers only play this game? Wah - he is indicating to Kabir. Cool man! And regarding this track, I do sincerely hope they complete this track soon and don't drag much. Don't know what planned but on a high note, it's time for this 6 hours mystery to be solved. 

Yaar 6 hrs mystery tho worlds unsolved mysteries ki list mein it will end up I think🙄🙄😬😬😳😳

Lockdown bhi shuroo hogayi but they are still hanging in with that so called 6 hrs mystery haddh hoti hain yaar 

And thanks for ur beautiful update hon 

By the way any news about this immj crew shifting to another location for shoot as other some serial crew are shifting?

Don’t know plz this 6 hrs mystery mystery banke na rehjaye 😳😳

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Meaning you think Kabir wrote the message 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well everyone out having the same ideas about losing the interest yet due to the addiction of we have we are unable to lose it so we are still hanging with the hope that they will change the track very soon and considering lock down is also happening better this shut this track very soon

you know, honestly speaking this is the track I was waiting for- grey riddhu, mastermind vansh, kabbu suffering..... But still I don't know what happened to me🤷😒

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siri2005

Thanks for the update your commentary always give life to the dead episode Till yesterday I felt obsessive care of R towards V is crippling there love just like excess water destroy plant. 

Thank you dear and yes don't know what's wrong with Ridhima. 

I have no idea now which track they are taking. But looking forward for this 6 hours track to end soon

Quite tiring it is 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Ridhima has turned to a teenager who gives moral and philosophical lectures to vansh on drop of a hat while ignoring everything she is doing. But helly is as usual fantastic.

I could see the weariness on vansh's face.

With one word Vansh could have stopped all her nonsense and yet he stood and want to understand more. But then if she goes overboard like this then yes things will turn bad very soon.