Dev ft shivi os regrets

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Dev pandya does not regret anything in his life. He rarely regretted anything but when he sees Raavi and Shiva happily bickering, there is sign of wistfullness which comes to him. Don't mind him, he had loved rishita for a long time. He had been secretly happy when he got married to her. Life had been blissful after marriage for sometime. Rishita adorned him and he her. A part of him felt guilty that his happiness was built on his family's pain. Whenever he sees Raavi he lowers his eyes with shame. Raavi could have that hurt look on her face when she sees him. So he used to avoid her mostly hoping that time would heal her wounds. Time did work as a miracle, one month later Raavi was back to her bubbly and chirpy nature. Dhara bhabhi looked the happiest. Raavi and shiva still fought but their fights were never serious most of the them are friendly banters. He and rishita sadly begin to drift apart. Rishita got tired of adjusting and threw tantrums on everything. Dhara bhabhi tried to make her understand that she should learn to compromise but rishita was very rude to her which did not sit well with everyone in the house, Shiva and Raavi both screwed rishita for her behavior. Raavi physically made rishita's life hell for few days. When rishita tried to misbehave with Raavi. 

" Meri biwi ke saath badmateezi mat Karna bohot bura hoga" Shiva had directly warned her off much to Rishita's dismay and Raavi's happiness. Raavi practically beamed in Joy when Shiva dragged her away from rishita warning her. Rishita did not stop here, she went on doing something distasteful and their fights increased. His mother had lost her temper even dhara bhabhi the most patient woman he has ever known lost her temper once. The family completely started avoiding rishita to some extent he was been avoided. 

" why can't you be like Raavi. I never saw her complaining about anything " in extreme temper he shouted upon rishita. He should have never said her.

" Wow dev, now I see. You always wanted to marry her. Now you're regretting " rishita had said to him. No amount of convincing her made her silent. She literally created a drama at midnight waking his whole family. 

" You did this. You took away my 

dev " she accused looking at Raavi who looked hurt.

" Whatever fights happens between you and your husband I don't care. Don't involve my wife in this " Shiva raised his voice and cursed him and rishita for disturbing his sleep and went inside his room to sleep. After a moment came out, " yeh mami ki behen ki beti tumhe special invitation cha yehi hai humare kamara mein aa ne kheli hai? " he scolded Raavi. 

" Andar ho dono pati patni ladana chaahate hain to unhen ladane do, Apni neend kharab mat Karo unkheli hai " he added. Raavi stared at him and rishita, " I have said this before , I don't want dev. Perhaps I'm happy I did not marry him. nowdays I consider him even as my elder brother waise bhi I like my husband Now " Raavi blurted out in a breath, looked apologetic for a moment before rushing inside blushing furiously. Shiva looked stunned for a moment before he locked the door. Dhara bhabhi who was happy with Raavi's confession made him and rishita understand and send them in the room. But nothing worked out for him and her, after whole week of accusing each other throwing hurtful words at each other . They decided to get divorced. His mother and bhabhi were upset with the divorce, it was first divorce in their family. Dhara bhabhi worked very hard to patch them up but had to accept defeat. Krish looked relived with his news of divorce even joked how he thought that he should hear his and rishita's fights whole lifetime and he was so happy that he was spared.Meanwhile sulking about his broken marriage, he could still notice how Raavi and Shiva acted like love sick couple. Raavi still fought with Shiva but blushed here and there between the fights. Shiva was more softened towards her. They still had not properly confessed but were happy in their own phase.

He had once gone to call Shiva to discuss about the store's matter only to be greeted with Shiva and Raavi bickering. 

"Yeh tum mere liye laya hai thanks (you brought this for me, Thank 

you )" Raavi exclaimed happily while putting the blue bangles in her hands and playing it. 

" yeh mami ki behen ki beti, yeh tumhari liye Apni marzi se nahi laya hoon. Dhara bhabhi ne kaha yeh sil hai laya hoon " Shiva retorted at her. 

" jhooth kahi ka " Raavi frowned.

" Tumhe mujhe jhooth bola " Shiva started to fight with her. 

" Bola "

"  alright don't forget you like this liar only " Shiva was smiling smugly because Raavi had become quite 

" chee I don't like you " Raavi lied  after a moment. 

" you don't like me? "

" No " Raavi answered him. 

Shiva all of sudden kissed her on her cheeks," ab bol nahi pasand hoon main" he challenged her. Raavi's face had literally turned red like tomato. 

" cheater kahi ka "she took a stick near by the bed and started chasing Shiva who ran around the room escaping her. 

Dev turned back not wanting to interrupt them. He would later come back. He was very happy for Shiva and Raavi. They deserved to be happy but for a small selfish moment in his life he wistfully thought that how could his life had been if he could have married Raavi who was so much similar to his dhara bhabhi. He would never let out this to anyone but rishita had been right he regretted letting go of Raavi. He was afraid as he was going to watch Shiva and Raavi rest of his life , he would resent a part of himself for losing someone like Raavi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This is beautiful ❤️. I'll read it once again 😃. Can you continue this please 😅

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

It's a very good os. and I'm glad you chose to share it with us!! thank you, I really enjoyed reading it. 

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

This OS was so nice. Felt bad for Dev.

I really hope this never happens in the show, well he can regret his mistakes and all but please not be negative.

Also, rishita will come around and they get to be happy too.

Protective Shiva is ♥️

LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

This is really beautiful...

Love This os

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was really, really beautiful, and thank you so much for sharing! I think I'll echo @Foxii, I don't mind Dev regretting his mistakes (and quite honestly, I really wish the makers had more about this. I'd rather see into Dev's mind than see Janardhan burning Rishita's clothes (the only clothes I'm okay with him burning are those wedding clothes though).

But I certainly don't hope he comes in between Shivi (unless of course he's playing cupid and is trying to get them together)

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh it was just beautiful! Another lovely story and this time from Dev's perspective. I echo what others have said. While I hope Dev's relationship doesn't go this way and Rishita learns to adjust, it wout be nice to see some trouble in their paradise and for once them giving wistful glances to ShiVi's relationship. In future, maybe they can take a leaf out ShiVi's book and learn what compromise is. And it was also nice to learn about his thoughts and know that he regrets the way things have turned out. Any chances for this OS to turn into SS? I would love it.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was sooooo goooood! ♥️ Do write more

Btw, what’s the difference between FF and OS?

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

This was sooooo goooood! ♥️ Do write more

Btw, what’s the difference between FF and OS?

FF is a general term for fan-fiction, but it typically refers to longer length/multi-chapter stories while OS is a term for one-shot, so the story is typically only 1-2 parts and is much shorter than an FF.

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ohhh, thank you! That cleared it up for me

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

FF is a general term for fan-fiction, but it typically refers to longer length/multi-chapter stories while OS is a term for one-shot, so the story is typically only 1-2 parts and is much shorter than an FF.