Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: __VIHU

The writers here... I mean everyone (including me😳) are really nice and talented... 

I’m so happy to be here in this forum... Here, we together create and discuss things we aren’t going to get in the show... 🤗

Indeed we are blessed with very talented writers in the forum (including you😛). 

I hope we get to see atleast twenty percent of what we discuss here on TV. 🤪

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow! _VIHU Di, this was so good & different. I like how Pallavi & Raghav are so intense & have already fallen for each other yet not together completely. The petting gesture was so cute.

I really really adore realistic or dark stories and Your style of writing is definitely attuned to the genre. My humble request would be if you could write an FF on them on similar lines. Ohh, I'll dance in joy that day

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm so concentrated aadha padha tha then again pura padhna pada i'm not a good reader but dont know aaj kal OS padhne me mazaa aa raha hai and what a plot you choose jaha dekho bas ladna is compulsory for them  🤣🤣

As usual beautifully written aur tune kal kya khaa liya tha Raghav's favorite biryani jo itna dgjhdurhyenyho ho raha tha that too 2 times re agar haddi atak gaya ho pallu ko bulwa loon 😆😆

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! Wonderful OS. 👏 👏 👏

I really enjoyed reading every bit of it. Already read it twice before commenting... 

I really loved it. ❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

I really wish writers would make their marriage life a little more adventurous and less cliche... though cliche suits them☺️... I’m so glad you didn’t found it bizzare... 

Don’t be sorry... I think you guys are having timeof your life... but remember... Apna time aayega 😎

Bizarre? 😲 nahi nahi it was awesome! All your stories are ⭐️ I'm so glad this forum has so many talented writers 🤗 Show ka saara disappointment utar jaata hai 😳

Arey I was just stating my opinion 🤪 😆 That title seemed very catchy... showcased your creativity fully 🤣

xerxes12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Everytime I read your Raghav , he surprises me like anything. The makers has just created this beautiful couple and abandoned it but you ..you bring out all the shades.. all the colours.....you just give wings to the characters..

Everytime your Raghav and Pallavi mesmerize me🤗🤗❤️

This is beautiful and Beaaautifulll❤️❤️

Keep writing👍🏼

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Wow! _VIHU Di, this was so good & different. I like how Pallavi & Raghav are so intense & have already fallen for each other yet not together completely. The petting gesture was so cute.

I really really adore realistic or dark stories and Your style of writing is definitely attuned to the genre. My humble request would be if you could write an FF on them on similar lines. Ohh, I'll dance in joy that day

Hey Sonia... Nice to hear so many praises from you... Thank you so much sweetie...

FF... Well I'll just say I'm too lazy and commitment shy to take that up... But I'll keep writing OS... Hope you'll keep supporting

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

I'm so concentrated aadha padha tha then again pura padhna pada i'm not a good reader but dont know aaj kal OS padhne me mazaa aa raha hai and what a plot you choose jaha dekho bas ladna is compulsory for them  🤣🤣

As usual beautifully written aur tune kal kya khaa liya tha Raghav's favorite biryani jo itna dgjhdurhyenyho ho raha tha that too 2 times re agar haddi atak gaya ho pallu ko bulwa loon 😆😆

Snehal🤗

Thank you so much dear... Your name makes me imagine a really sweet angelic gurl but don't why I see devilish horns today⭐️

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Wow!! Wonderful OS. 👏 👏 👏

I really enjoyed reading every bit of it. Already read it twice before commenting... 

I really loved it. ❤️

That's such a sweet thing to say to a writer about her work... You're really generous nikki... Thank you so much dear

__VIHU thumbnail

Originally posted by: xerxes12

Everytime I read your Raghav , he surprises me like anything. The makers has just created this beautiful couple and abandoned it but you ..you bring out all the shades.. all the colours.....you just give wings to the characters..

Everytime your Raghav and Pallavi mesmerize me🤗🤗❤️

This is beautiful and Beaaautifulll❤️❤️

Keep writing👍🏼

OMG...😳

Such great compliments... I'm literally overjoyed...

I love him so much that I think seven scenerios regarding him in a day but manage to write one in a week... I'm obseessed... Possessed...

And comments like this makes me want to fantasize and write more and more...