jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Phone pics of sidish are so nice.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 7

Sid and Ishani have romantic moments. He takes Ishani to his parents and gets engaged.

Sid: You could have directly told me that you love me, but whatever approach you used, I enjoyed it.

Ishani: If you loved me, you could have said the same.

Sid: I understood you were Sapna when you donated your blood on the bed. But I wanted to hear it from your mouth.

Ishani gives him a friendly punch.

Sanjivani: OMG! NV's big sacrifice unites true lovers Sid and Ishani

A week later, Sid and Ishani get married with all the rituals. The family does grihapravesh.

The song plays.

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Ishani entered their bedroom. Both hug each other.

Na Ho Tu Udas Tere Pas Pas

Mai Rahunga Zindagi Bhar

Mai Rahunga Zindagi Bhar

Sare Sansar Ka Pyar Maine

Tujhi Me Paya

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Sid and Ishani consummate their marriage. The next day, they went to the restaurant and had wine.

Chanda Tujhe Dekhane Ko Nikalaa

Karta Hai

Aaina Bhi O Didar Ko Tarasa Karta Hai

Itani Hasi Koi Nahi

Itani Hasi Koi Nahi

Husna Dono Jaha Ka Ek Tujhme

Simat Ke Aaya

The next day, Sid brings the entire team to their house. Ishani welcomed her with open arms and showed her the house. Sid and Ishani look at the moon.

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Darling, Every Breath You Take

Every Move You Make

I Will Be There

What Will I Do Without You

I Want To Love You

Forever And Ever And Ever

Sanjivani 2: Sid and Ishani recreate 'Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho' moment
The next day, Sid and Ishani go shopping after visiting the beach, spending quality time.
Pyar Kabhi Marta Nahi

Ham Tu Marate Hai

Hote Hai Vo Log Amar

Pyar Jo Karate Hai

Jitni Ada Utani Vafa

Jitni Ada Utani Vafa

Ik Nazar Pyar Se Dekh Lo

Phir Se Zindaa Karado

Sanjivani 2: Sid carries Ishani on demand click of love

Sid carries Ishani and walks over the bridge.

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Mai Rahunga Zindagi Bhar

Mai Rahunga Zindagi Bhar

Sare Sansar Ka Pyar Maine

Tujhi Me Paya

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile

Aur Jine Ko Kya Chahiye.

Sanjivani - Watch Episode 9 - Dr Ishani, Dr Sid Join Forces on Disney+  Hotstar

Sid and ishani went boating and returned home.

The next evening, Sid arrived home early, shocked that Ishani transferred her wealth and property to his name.

Sid's uncle said, "You are very fortunate that your wife voluntarily gave everything to you, but you are not happy. My wife saved a lot of money but hasn't given me a single penny.

Sid went to Ishani and asked, "What's all this?"

Ishani: No need to say anything. You are mine, and I am yours. If whatever you own is mine, why can't my property belong to you? Freshen up. I have a surprise for you.

Suddenly, the phone rings. Ishani went to the hospital and collected her pregnancy report. She gets overjoyed and reaches home.

Sid is in his bedroom. Ishani hugs Sid from behind.

Sid: Looks like you have a surprise for me. One plus one equals to 3.

Ishani: Wrong.

Sid: Got it. I am going to become a father. Today, you gave me a priceless gift.

Ishani: Amma Hospital has one more project. So we've got to work hard for our upcoming child.

The next day, Sid and Ishani go to the hospital. Ishani goes to Sanjeevani Hospital for an emergency. She is shocked to see Shankar outside the ward in an unconscious state, badly injured.

Ishani rebuked the team, "Whatever I asked you, you people say I don't know. What are you people doing? Make the diagnosis to find out the issue."

The medical team performed his diagnosis.

Meanwhile, Sid makes a presentation on his hospital and gets the valuable project. 

Sid: When we get a doctor's degree, we pledge to serve society with our heart and soul. Hospitals have become a 5-star hotel for wealthy people. But ordinary people like us have to deposit the amount to get our loved ones treated. If our technology cannot reach people, it is a shameful part of the doctor's profession, society, and government.

Ishani got Shankar's report, including the X-Ray report. She went to Rahil and Rishab.

Ishani: This is Shankar's previous report and the current one. The latter shows that one kidney has disappeared. What the hell is going on?

Rishab: Is it necessary to tell the entire hospital?

Rahil: Yes, it is necessary, as it is a serious matter. The kidney has disappeared. How can we keep quiet? Ishani, we must give a police complaint after telling Sid.

Rishab: If we involve the cops, the incident will become viral. The hospital will get close, and we will come to the streets. Give me 24 hours to find out where things went wrong.

Ishani: Okay, but the hospital will close its shutters if you don't give the report.

She goes home.

Rishab dialed Vardhan and said, "Dr. Ishani found out what happened and threatened to close the hospital if we didn't give her the report."

Vardhan: Kill her.

Sid calls Ishani, " I have good news for you. We have done it. People are ready to support us."

Ishani: Congratulations. Come home. I have something to tell you.

Sid: Sure. I want to see you with a white saree with my favorite pearl necklace.

Ishani: Sure. I love you.

Sid: I love you too.

Sid and Ishani kissed the phone.

Ishani gets ready for Sid. The doorbell rings. Ishani opens the door and is shocked to see the goons.

Edited by kavitha_r - 4 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 8

Samarth and his men forcefully barge into the house and attack Ishani. He hits Ishani on her head and pushes her on the staircase. Ishani is in pain, but she throws the marbles and makes Samarth fall. Ishani hits him and injures him.

She called Anushka and said, " Ishani here. The goons have barged into my house and are trying to kill me."

Anushka: Fine, I am coming right away.

Anushka reached the spot while Sid entered the house.

Sid sees Ishani, but the latter says, "Don't come now."

Samarth continues to injure Ishani. Sid and Anushka saved Ishani in the nick of time.

Anushka arrests Samarth.

Ishani falls unconscious. Sid tries to revive her but fails. He takes her to the hospital.

The team made the diagnosis and said, "Ishani is alive, but she is in a comma. We couldn't save the child."

Vardhan bailed out Samarth. Assuming Ishani is dead, Sid gets accused of Ishani's murder. The matter goes upto the court.

Meera Singhania: Dr. Sid is corrupt and married Dr. Ishani for money. When Ishani transferred the property in Sid's name, he sent the goons and killed Ishani. Not only that, he also killed his unborn child.

Sid: What nonsense! I love my wife a lot. Why should I kill her? She isn't dead but is in a comma. I believe that she will recover and prove my innocence in court.

Anushka: Yes, Sid is right. He loves his wife more than his life. Anushka rang me up and told me that.

Meera Singhania: Ishani was unaware of Sid's intention. As per the lab report, Sid's fingerprints are there.

Vijay Srivastav: There is also a possibility that Sid is getting framed in the murder case. He fought the goons but was unconscious. An unconscious person cannot kill anyone. Dr. Sid is a well-known doctor and cannot cause loss to others, especially to his beloved wife.

Meera: There's no evidence of his innocence.

The judge said, "Based on the evidence, Dr. Sid killed his wife for property, and the court announced a capital punishment."

The cops arrest Sid. The police van is heading toward Centra. However, the van gets entangled in the cliff. Dr. Anushka threw the key before Sid to help him escape without the knowledge of other cops. The van is in the process of falling off from the cliff. Dr. Sid moves his leg to bring the key near him, takes it, and removes the cuffs of his hands and legs. The van falls off from the cliff.

A new inspector named Deven, a look-alike of Sid, comes to take up the case.

Deven: Dr. Sid escaped. We must catch him. If he is 5 kms away, we must let other police stations know so they can catch him.

Sid goes to the medical stores to hide and find evidence. He shaves his beard, changes his hairstyle, and moves to the hospital after having sandwiches. Suddenly, he saw the police.

Police showed him the pic and asked, "Have you seen the criminal who escaped from the van?"

Dr. Sid: How does he look?

Police: He is 6 feet tall and has a beard.

Dr. Sid: Even I would look like that with a beard.

Sid goes to the ward to check Ishani's condition. On sensing the cops, Sid takes the van and drives. The cops take the helicopter to catch Sid. The latter drives faster and gets into the gutter to avoid getting caught. The cops also enter the gutter to catch Sid. Anushka pretends to chase Sid while all the other cops scatter to catch Sid. One of the cops fell from the gutter spring-fall and dropped his gun.

Sid came out of his hiding place and said, "I have not killed or even attempted to kill her."

Deven: I don't care. It's time for you to surrender.

The inspector said, "Anushka, shoot him."

Anushka hesitates.

Sid runs away. However, the cops chase and catch up with him.

Deven: Put the gun down, or else I will shoot you.

Sid put down the gun and looked for a way to escape. He had only two options. The one is to surrender, and the other is to jump to the spring-fall that would risk his life.

Deven: You have no way to escape. Your game is over. Don't even think of jumping there; otherwise, you will die.

Sid jumps into the spring-fall, much to the dismay of Anushka. Everyone assumes that Sid is dead.

Anushka cries. Dev approached her and said, "See the consequences of giving leeway to Sid. I understand that you have a soft corner for him. Have you forgotten that duty comes before relationships? You are responsible for his death. I told you to shoot him, but you didn't obey my orders. So I..."

Aditi comes there. She said, "Sir, Anushka didn't do that as she felt Sid was blameless."

Deven: Shut up. I want Sid at any cost. Dead or alive.

Aditi leaves.

Deven: Anushka, you can leave for the day.

Munna is dusting the table. Pandit came to Munna and said, "The breaking news is that Sid jumped into the spring-fall to escape from the cops. I hope God saves him. I heard that Sid is no more."

Pandit said, "Aren't you ashamed of talking like that?"

Munna: I bet that Sid is dead.

Pandit: Have you lost your senses? If it is about the bet, fine; be prepared to lose.

Munna: I wish I lost it as even I don't want him to die. Sid must get justice.

Sid swam towards the following location and reached his place. While lying on the bed, he recollects his moments with Ishani. The song plays.

Chanda Tujhe Dekhane Ko Nikalaa

Karta Hai

Aaina Bhi O Didar Ko Tarasa Karta Hai

Itani Hasi Koi Nahi

Itani Hasi Koi Nahi

Husna Dono Jaha Ka Ek Tujhme

Simat Ke Aaya

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Tu Mile Dil Khile Aur

Jine Ko Kya Chahiye

Sid's phone rings. He sees the hospital call and picks up.

Nurse: Good news for you. Ishani gained consciousness. You can meet her.

Sid: That's excellent news.

Sid then sends the voice recording to Anushka.

Anushka checked the message and went to Deven. She said, "Ishani gained her consciousness."

Deven: That's excellent news.

Anushka: Let's go to her and take the statement from her for clarification.

Deven and Anushka meet Ishani.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Part 9

Deven and Anushka met Ishani with a bouquet.

Anushka: Thanks a lot.

Deven + Anushka: Congratulations on the recovery.

Anushka: I want a statement from you regarding Sid. He got framed for your attempt to murder. However, I know that Sid cannot do such a thing.

Ishani: I was waiting for Sid, but when I opened the door, I saw Samarth and his men to kill me. Sid didn't attempt to kill me.

Deven: Thanks a lot, but we need more evidence as there is Sid's fingerprint.

Ishani: I will prove his innocence, no matter what it takes.

Deven: Do you suspect anyone?

Ishani: Yes, I suspect Vardhan and Rishab. I found they produced fake reports so that they might have attacked me.

Anushka: We arrested Samarth.

Deven and Anushka went to Samarth's cell and inquired, did you try to kill Ishani? Tell me the truth, as we have Anushka's statement. On whose instructions did you try to kill Ishani?

Samarth: I don't know.

Deven removed his belt and hit him black and blue.

Samarth groans with pain.

Deven: If you cannot bear the pain, tell me on whose instructions you did that.

Samarth: Vardhan and Rishab told me to do that.

Sid goes to the hospital and gets the evidence of Shankar's report. He sees Rahil and goes near him.

Rahil: Nice to see you. The hospital was not a hospital without you.

Sid: How is Shankar?

Rahil: He is fine. I furnished Shankar's exact report. He has both kidneys.

Rahil gives him the original and the tampered reports with an x-ray.

Sid: Thanks a lot.

Rahil: If you need any help, please call me.

Sid: Can you state the same in the court?

Rahil: Of course I can.

Sid then sees the thug and catches up with him while chasing him.

He fights the thug and finds that one of his limbs is artificial. Sid then removes the limb and makes him unconscious.

Sid then calls Anushka and says, "The goon who barged into our house with Samarth has an artificial hand. He was the one who pushed Ishani and killed our unborn child."

Sid sends the pic of the artificial limb to Anushka.

Ishani was discharged from the hospital. Sid meets Ishani and shows evidence to Deven and Anushka.

Deven: I'm sorry for suspecting you of Ishani's murder attempt; you need to surrender till we figure out the fingerprint.

Ishani called up Vijay Shrivastav and said, "I'm Ishani. I've recovered from the comma and want to apply for an anticipatory bail for Sid."

Vijay Saxena: Sure.

Vijay went to the judge and applied for anticipatory bail for Sid. The judge grants him the bail.

Sid and Ishani meet.

Sid: Keep this evidence safe.

Meanwhile, Vardhan and Rishab plan to conduct a National Award for his hospital with entertainment. Rahil overhears the conversation between Rishab and Vardhan.

Rishab: Vardhan, you are a genius that you framed Sid in the murder case. The one-handed goon hit Sid on the head from behind and took the stick with his gloves. No one knows the stick that was used to hit Ishani. Rahil makes a video recording through his phone and sends them to Sid, Ishani, Anushka, and Deven.

Deven: Yes, we are close now.

The function begins.

Sid, Ishani, and Rahil make the plan to keep Vardhan, Rishab, and the audience engaged with the dance and take the stick used by a one-handed goon.

The function begins. The song plays.

Kisi Ka To Ho Jaye Moka Hai Akhiri
Jawani Hai Khusbu
Ye Khusbu To Udd Chali
Amar Hoke Sansar Me Kaun Aaya Hai
Wo Gul Do Ghadi Ka Bahare Jo Laya Hai
Rahegi Na Aisi Rago Ki Rawani
Tu Apni Jawani Suhani Bana
Dard Kisi Ka Dil Me Ho
Jine Ka Koi Maksad Ho
Jina Wahi To Hai Jina
Jawani Hai Khusbu
Ye Khusbu To Udd Chali

Sanjivani - Watch Episode 35 - Ishani, Sid's Intimate Dance on Disney+  Hotstar

Sid and Ishani dance together, while Deven and Anushka follow Rahil.

Baar Baar Rangin Aachal
Dawat Tujhe De Gaye De Gaye
Jar Jar Bahte Ansu
Mera To Chain Le Gaye Le Gaye
Apni Khusi Dhundho Dunia Me Tum
Sabki Khusi Na Jisme Shamil Ho
Wo Jina Bhi Hai Kya Jina
Dunia Me Hai Gum Harsu
Sabki Ankho Me Hai Ansu
Gum Kiske Batega Tu

Jawani Hai Khusbu
Ye Khusbu To Udd Chali

OMG! Siddhant and Anushka to completely PART ways in 'Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh  Kya Hai'?

Deven and Anushka go to another room in Vardhan's hospital to find the stick, while Rahil goes to another place.

Yaar Pyar Se Hi Mujhko Vasul Pyare Hai
Bhul Bhul Gaye Hotho Ke
Sholo Se Dil Hare Hai Hare Hai
Baithe Baithe Kaise Dekhenge Ham
Katil Ke Ye Julm O Sitam
Tanha Tanha Ek Tu Kya Kar Lega
Nahak Apni Jan Dede Ga
Kali Rat Ka Pahra Ho
Lakh Andhera Gahra Ho
Kfi Hai Bas Ek Diya
Jawani Hai Khusbu
Ye Khusbu To Udd Chali

Sanjivani Ishani Sid Romance Rahul revelation next - TellyReviews

Sid leaves the stage, and Ishani manages the show. Sid then went to the Apollo hospital to find the name of the person who purchased an artificial limb. He bribes the medical store person and gets the receipt. Sid discovers that it was Mandar Ladkar who brought the artificial limb.

Rahegi Na Aisi Rago Ki Rawani
Tu Apni Jawani Suhani Bana
Dard Kisi Ka Dil Me Ho
Jine Ka Koi Maksad Ho
Jina Wahi To Hai Jina.

Rahil finds the stick used by Mandar Ladkar and shows it to Deven and Anushka. The show ends.

Sid sees Mandar on the way and fights him. He made him unconscious and took his fingerprint.

Sid gets Mandar's fingerprint to the cops. They contact the forensic lab to match the fingerprints.

After a while, they got a confirmation report that it was Mandar's fingerprint.

Sid and Rahil drag Mandar to the court and present the evidence before the judge.

Deven: Great job, Anushka! I told you that if you succeed, I will treat you with a cold coffee.

Anushka nods.

Deven & Anushka meet at Cafe Coffee Day.

Deven: You are looking gorgeous.

Anushka blushed. She said, "Thank you, Sir."

Deven: No, Sir, here. I am only your boss in the police station. Here, you can call me Deven. It is a good thing that you've proved me wrong.

Anushka: I have known Sid for a long time. He took my help to unite with Ishani. So I was sure he couldn't do that to Ishani, even in his dreams.

Deven: You have won my heart. I wanted to tell you one thing for a long time. I love you.

Anushka: I loved Sid secretly, but he moved on. I'm happy for Sid that his wife recovered. Is there by any chance that Sid is your twin brother? He looks like you. I loved the way you acknowledged the truth. I love you, too.

Yeh Pyaar Nahi Toh Kya Hai: Post high voltage drama Siddhant Anushka gets  engaged

Deven: I was searching for my brother, and I think Sid is the one. I told him I wanted to become an IPS officer, and Sid told me he wanted to become a doctor. I guess he is my long-lost brother. When we went shopping as a child, we lost our way. On the pretext of duty, I could not recognize my brother.

Sid and Ishani dine together.

Ishani: Don't you think ACP Deven looks like you?

Sid: I have not seen it closely.

Ishani: You used to talk to me about your twin brother. I suppose Deven is the one.

Sid: I must meet Deven, but we can do that after the case ends.

The next day, the cops catch Vardhan and Rishab and drag them to the court.

Sid, Ishani, Rahil, and the cops give the evidence to Vijay Srivastav.

Vijay: Sid did have the stick, but it was for defending himself against Mandar.

He presents the evidence to the judge.

Judge: Based on the evidence, the court ordered Vardhan and Rishab to be imprisoned for a lifetime.

Everyone rejoiced.

Sid and Deven hug each other.

Deven and Anushka invite everyone for their engagement and marriage.

Fifteen days later, Deven and Anushka get married.

Ishani: I'm sorry, Sid. I guess we lost our child because of me.

Sid: Don't blame yourself. It is not your fault.

A month later, Ishani conceives.

Ishani and Sid are overjoyed.

Eight months later, Ishani delivered twins. One boy and a girl.

They named the boy Shivansh and the girl Shivani.

THE END

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome updates.... nicely written 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Sid telling ishani that he shouldn't touch you as he loves Sapna was funny.sid kissing her asking her how to kiss sapna was funny.when sid asked anushka how she will react when he says I love you to her I was sure that he meant ishani. But sad that it gave hopes to anushka.but anushka sid song sequence was romantic. But I didn't understand why sid told her to wear white blouse saree and red rose.sid asking anushka to pretend to be sapna to make ishani jealous and the jealous ishani revealing that she is sapna..ishani knowing that it was their drama and love confession were cute.nice pics.but I think instead of a crying hug pic a happy hug pic would have been better.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Sidisha telling each other that they could have directly confessed their love to each other was cute.glad that they got married.the song sequence was very romantic. Surprising that ishani is pregnant.ishani informing it to sid was lovely.but that was a bedroom scene.but you have put the phone pic.shocking that Shankar's kidney is missing.rishab is a cunning fox who informed it to vardhan.i am shocked that vardhan told him to kill ishani.which actor plays vardhan?sid telling ishani to wear saree and diamond necklace was romantic.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Sid telling ishani that he shouldn't touch you as he loves Sapna was funny.sid kissing her asking her how to kiss sapna was funny.when sid asked anushka how she will react when he says I love you to her I was sure that he meant ishani. But sad that it gave hopes to anushka.but anushka sid song sequence was romantic. But I didn't understand why sid told her to wear white blouse saree and red rose.sid asking anushka to pretend to be sapna to make ishani jealous and the jealous ishani revealing that she is sapna..ishani knowing that it was their drama and love confession were cute.nice pics.but I think instead of a crying hug pic a happy hug pic would have been better.

Actually, Ishani  cried.

jasminerahul thumbnail

Murder attempt on ishani was scary.i was glad that anushka came on time and saved ishani from them.but shocking that ishani slipped into coma and had miscarriage. I never thought that sid will be accused of marrying ishani for money and trying to kill her.she shouldn't have transferred her property to him.2 lawyers from kyunki saas.i am surprised. I am surprised that the cop deven looks like sid.i thought deven and sid will be surprised to see each other.but they didn't react.i liked anushka saving sid before the van fell off the cliff.deven asked anushka to shoot sid's leg or chest?I am glad that ishani regained consciousness. Perfect pics.