Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hedwig_potter thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Itne dard bhare episode ke baad aapka post jannat jaisa lag raha hai.

Dukh kam karne ke liye dhanyawaad❤️❤️

Edited by hedwig_potter - 3 years ago
Bluegrass thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

This forum is getting too toxic with the newbies. 🤢 For the first time I closed IF and ran away. 🤣 

Thank you though I was disappointed by my own writing today. 😕

Eagerly waiting for the neighbor drama then hopefully Virat finding out the truth will start. Bas bohut hua. 

Yes I want that part to last forever. Sai refusing to forgive him. 🤣 Tadpo beta tadpo. 😈

Because they are made for each other. 🤣

I just want him to cry and pine for her. A bit of a Devdas. Then, he should get jaded and get reposted to GC

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SunnYaara..

Rock BHI like Diya aur porch rahe ho expression Ka bhala rock bi Kabhi expression deta hai..,..Didi se Kuch na ho payegasmiley19

Muguet Ur posts are really a stress buster Yaar....jitna gussa epi Dekh ke hua utna tumhare post ne hassa Diya.....good work keep posting....

Love ya🤗

Didi has the same expressions. And the way she moves her ears when Sai is insulted just looks so awful. 🤢

Awww thank you. Aur jitna gussa I was watching the episode and writing the post, utna I am smiling reading all of your comments. 🤗

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

You said it's not funny post.... I prepared myself for serious one 🤣.... Awesome post.... As we know we are going to get guilty virat after 2 days , we are making fun out of this idiotic episode.... Lekin Chalo virat ka band bajne Wala hai sai ke haath tho hum kyu haath karab kare🤣🤣.... Waise me also in this whole episode I loved one dialogue.... But nobody mentioned it.... Ithna gussa Mei bhi he said " has sab ko patachalne do ki Mei apne he biwi vusike Ghar Mei nahi gusne she Raha huuu..."

I know it's nothing before all his dirtty dialogue but ek minute kaliye kush ho gayi....

I thought it was a serious one, my bad. 😳

Shayad guilty Virat se pehle rotlu Virat mil jaaye. 🤣 Chudyaan todenge... I mean watch todega... "Kyun Sai kyun ? Mein toh tumse I love you bolna chahta tha aur tum ne mujhe dhoka de diya." 🤣

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I love reading your post. It is always hilarious and brings positivity in the forum. Thank you❤️🤗

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I thought it was a serious one, my bad. 😳

Shayad guilty Virat se pehle rotlu Virat mil jaaye. 🤣 Chudyaan todenge... I mean watch todega... "Kyun Sai kyun ? Mein toh tumse I love you bolna chahta tha aur tum ne mujhe dhoka de diya." 🤣

What even virat is better than this virat 1.... 🤣🤣.... Your post is awesome...  Aur checkout karna, vo sab mast tha

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Haan behen,I feel you.I get your feelings.

Warna hit jodi ke fans hai, aur kismat dekho, 1m distance pe haath pakadne se aur khaana dekhne se paagal hojaate hai hum log🤣Shaan se bataane ke liye ek hug nahi hai hamare paas 🤣Ek shirtless scene bhi nahi hai, uss holi dress ka slit ka bhi proper istemaal nahi hua hai yaha par🤣

Tabhi hum aise hai, we Sairat fans have become zoomology experts, desert mein bhi river dhoondhke nikaalte hai, haath pakadne mein bhi romance dhoondhte hain, daant mein mohabbat search karlete hai.🤣

As I had mentioned I wanted to see Sai in saree but the only reason I was ok with the dress was because of this. Socha tha haath waath chala jaayega. ☺️ Kahin se bhi kaise bhi idhar udhar touch ho jaayega.☺️

Originally posted by: sukri

I also hope she says, the only sorry I will say is to Aai and Virat Sir for not informing them about all this, but there is no scope for sorry when it comes to Devkit wedding as it was the right thing.

I really wish that was possible so that later he realizes she never wanted to hurt him. 

Originally posted by: Tasu06

Im in love with ur post dear❤

I dont know how he is going to convince Sai how he is going to apologise but Sai should not forgive him easily. She has to remember she was called a gold digger im from of him and he was quiet.

I know even Sai is at fault but did not cross her limits with elders.

Pakhi didi called her gold digger i feel hurt😭

Sai should not forgive him easily she has to make him suffer a bit😒

But in the end i want Sairat again

Thank you so much. ❤️

True she needs to make him feel that it was totally wrong not to stop his friend from calling her a gold digger. 

Joh bhi ho I really want him to tadpao before the reunion. 😆

Originally posted by: Khushidum

I want a whole week of Vahini bashing 2 days for Virat and then Aai, Mohit and Shivani.

Then move on from this awful track.

Although technically we’ve had a day of Pakhi bashing...with her walk of shame 🤭

I’ve waited long enough for a reunion a bit longer won’t hurt smiley37

Reunion should really happen after a month. 🤣 And even if she comes back to the house, aise tadpaye saale ko ki zindagi bhar yaad rahe. 😡 😈 🤣