Muguet crying "Dil mera tod diya usne bura kyun manu".

Posted: 2 years ago

If you are expecting a funny post as usual toh bhul jaao. 🤓
Becaaaaj even Muguet has a heart and loses patience some time. 😡
🤣

Writers are hell bent on ruining Virat's character by copy pasting the story from A to Z. Chalo theek hai gusse mein he forgot it's late night and it's not good for a woman to stay out. But we had Shivani and Aayi to remind him that and he still didn't care about it. Woooow !!! 👏
I got reminded of Mohit's line "Dada you were my hero and I wanted to be like you but now I don't want to be like you because I don't want to be inhuman like you.", Haan haan pata hai, it's not the exact dialogue but it was what he wanted to say. 🤓

Yeh dekho bande ko. Gusse mein aake Biwi ko check out kar liya first. 🤣 Phir sunaya. 🤣
Finally he noticed how bootiphool she was looking in that saree. ☺️

"Mein tumhari kahani ka aanth likh chuka hoon." Beta yeh maat bol because when she will decide the real end of the story then you will regret it. 😈😎🤓 
I love such hurtful dialogues but only when I know the person is going to repent for it and the other one doesn't forgive easily. So I want a Sai who will tell him there is no way both can get together again and him trying to redeem and work hard to get her back. The reason why I actually watch such dramas, so please writers don't do katal of my sadistic desires. 😈 🥺

These babies are so hurt. 🥺 One thinks he was cheated and the other one knows she has hurt him and for that she will even get treated badly. 🥺

I so wish one day he gets to know she didn't tell him anything about the family only because that would have hurt him. While he was throwing her out she still cared for him. 😭

Please no chappal at me but I actually liked how he said "Tum ghaar mein thi hi kab. Humesha ghar chhodne ki baat karti thi. Humesha mein hi tumhe roka hai. Aaj tumhari yeh ichchai bi puri karta hoon." 🥺

LOL see who is talking about doing natak to get his attention. 🤪 Khud toh bechari banke room mein ghus jaati thi and she is talking about Sai. 🤡 Didi kuch toh sharam karo. 
And this guy didn't say a word when she said Sai is a lalchi. 😳 Mere chappal kahan hai taki mein uspar phek sakoon ? 

"Pakhi Didi boliye na mere dil mein kya hai." 🤣
And the way Didi ke hosh ud gaye "Mujhe kya pata." Epic beizzati. 🤣
"Then why are acting like you know everything." 🤣 SAVAGE SAI !!!  I love this girl. 
Then that besharam aurat called her khudgarz. And I so so so loved her answer to it. 

"How dare you ?" Really dude ? 🤬 A few days ago weren't you the one who said she has a heart of 24 karat and today when someone is calling her a khudgarz and gold digger, you are standing there mum. 😡 And then when she defends herself, you think she is doing her beizzati. 🤬Virat has really disappointed me today. I swear if Sai forgives him easily, I will ghuso in the TV and hit her patak patak ke. 😡

Why are you so shocked Virat for being called a true Chavan for ill treating your wife. 😳

What was really outrageous for me was how he insinuated ki Woh Jaan bujh Kar Pulkit ke Saath collude Kar Rahi thi. Otherwise, kya hi kehne

[QUOTE=MuguetDScorpion]

🤣

Writers are hell bent on ruining Virat's character by copy pasting the story from A to Z. Chalo theek hai gusse mein he forgot it's late night and it's not good for a woman to stay out. But we had Shivani and Aayi to remind him that and he still didn't care about it. Woooow !!! 👏
I got reminded of Mohit's line "Dada you were my hero and I wanted to be like you but now I don't want to be like you because I don't want to be inhuman like you.", Haan haan pata hai, it's not the exact dialogue but it was what he wanted to say. 🤓

Yeh dekho bande ko. Gusse mein aake Biwi ko check out kar liya first. 🤣 Phir sunaya. 🤣

"Mein tumhari kahani ka aanth likh chuka hoon." Beta yeh maat bol because when she will decide the real end of the story then you will regret it. 😈😎🤓 
I love such hurtful dialogues but only when I know the person is going to repent for it and the other one doesn't forgive easily. So I want a Sai who will tell him there is no way both can get together again and him trying to redeem and work hard to get her back. The reason why I actually watch such dramas, so please writers don't do katal of my sadistic desires. 😈 🥺

These babies are so hurt. 🥺 One thinks he was cheated and the other one knows she has hurt him and for that she will even get treated badly. 🥺

I so wish one day he gets to know she didn't tell him anything about the family only because that would have hurt him. While he was throwing her out she still cared for him. 😭

Please no chappal at me but I actually liked how he said "Tum ghaar mein thi hi kab. Humesha ghar chhodne ki baat karti thi. Humesha mein hi tumhe roka hai. Aaj tumhari yeh ichchai bi puri karta hoon." 🥺

LOL see who is talking about doing natak to get his attention. 🤪 Khud toh bechari banke room mein ghus jaati thi and she is talking about Sai. 🤡 Didi kuch toh sharam karo. 
And this guy didn't say a word when she said Sai is a lalchi. 😳 Mere chappal kahan hai taki mein uspar phek sakoon ? 

"Then why are acting like you know everything." 🤣 SAVAGE SAI !!!  I love this girl. 
Then that besharam aurat called her khudgarz. And I so so so loved her answer to it. 

"How dare you ?" Really dude ? 🤬 A few days ago weren't you the one who said she has a heart of 24 karat and today when someone is calling her a khudgarz and gold digger, you are standing there mum. 😡 And then when she defends herself, you think she is doing her beizzati. 🤬Virat has really disappointed me today. I swear if Sai forgives him easily, I will ghuso in the TV and hit her patak patak ke. 😡

Why are you so shocked Virat for being called a true Chavan for ill treating your wife. 😳

I’m trying to leave this forum but your epic postings keep pulling me back...

you are so good at these - they make my mood better when I’ve read about Virat’s doing 🤬

plus my nightmare separation track is nearly over🙏🏼🙈

so long as Sai is not a doormat - I’m 👏

Why do I still want Sairat...somebody give me a good talk🙄

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

🤣

These desire will be ruined by cvs as they won’t show redemption even they show it won’t be much if they keep coping I don’t think we will get redemption more than an episode in that too Pakhi will get bashed, I so want him to redeem bad, he should know when u hurt a person even when u r angry the words are still in mind. 

yes this made me like here she is facing accusations and there she still thinking about him the problem is when he gets to know I mean the entire truth I want him to regret worse 

May be Virat was angry but if u know ur wife u should not take such accusations foe anyone how mad u r. I alwz believe even when u are mad if u forget to respect your wife then u won’t respect her ever

Why are you so shocked Virat for being called a true Chavan for ill treating your wife. 

Finally ur post the scene was good good drama but honestly there few things tht hurt the most Pakhi calling sai gold digger something that can never be forgotten 

Your post has my heart my man. 

Trust me keep it coming and i wont ever regret shipping Sairat.

I am a sadist too and want to see this man crying (and may be on his knees begging) itna toh kar hi sakta hain. 

Pakhi wala scene was also a copy paste, and that was to hurt her. But in a bad way Virat, you rubbed her in the wrong way. Ab bhukto. 

Originally posted by Bluegrass

What was really outrageous for me was how he insinuated ki Woh Jaan bujh Kar Pulkit ke Saath collude Kar Rahi thi. Otherwise, kya hi kehne

He was mad at her for planning with him while he was busy romancing with her. 😆

Originally posted by Khushidum

I’m trying to leave this forum but your epic postings keep pulling me back...

you are so good at these - they make my mood better when I’ve read about Virat’s doing 🤬

plus my nightmare separation track is nearly over🙏🏼🙈

so long as Sai is not a doormat - I’m smiley32

Why do I still want Sairat...somebody give me a good talk🙄

This forum is getting too toxic with the newbies. 🤢 For the first time I closed IF and ran away. 🤣 

Thank you though I was disappointed by my own writing today. 😕

Eagerly waiting for the neighbor drama then hopefully Virat finding out the truth will start. Bas bohut hua. 

Yes I want that part to last forever. Sai refusing to forgive him. 🤣 Tadpo beta tadpo. 😈

Because they are made for each other. 🤣

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 2 years ago

This forum is getting too toxic with the newbies. 🤢 For the first time I closed IF and ran away. 🤣 

Thank you though I was disappointed by my own writing today. 😕

Eagerly waiting for the neighbor drama then hopefully Virat finding out the truth will start. Bas bohut hua. 

Yes I want that part to last forever. Sai refusing to forgive him. 🤣 Tadpo beta tadpo. 😈

Because they are made for each other. 🤣

Yes I felt the same - I’m reasonably new in the forum but I found some comments difficult to stomach. Don’t mind cordial disagreement but disrespecting people over an opinion is not right.

I noticed that the senior members seemed to address this which was nice to see...

Please a humble request....

If Virat’s grovelling is not up to the mark...can you change the words to what he should have said😙

Like come back Sai - I promise to never look at/ get involved in your disputes with my Bhabhiji 🤢again and I’ll get a lock for our bedroom 🤭

That’s just  a conversation starter🤔

You’re way better at this 🤣

I was waiting for your post😳

Talk of the forum for today🤣☺️

Did he say that? It hurts man🥺 

I can't see the high voltage drama😭 but I so want to see Sai doing didi's beizzati! Waise did rock express or you decoded her expressions?😆

🤣

Lol,behen aapko shat shat pranaam meri ore se, aap toh mahaan hai, beizzati bhi ki, mohabbat bhi karvaaya humse iss episide ka, aap toh kamaal hai, uparwaale ki kripa hai aap toh. 

All hail to lordess Muguet, hail,hail😎

Awesome update. 

Iss bande ke dialogue ko quote karne lagenge iske saamne toh saara chavangiri nikal jaayegi iski🤣

Ab toh mujhe intezaar hai pendulum Virat ko dekhne ka, aaj Sai ko beizzati karne se roka na, ab yeh swing karke khud beizzati karega besht friend ki ,tab Viru beizzati karega ,aur hum hasengeeee😈

Loved it Muguet🤗❤