Originally posted by: sukri

How dare you? 😤 

🤣

Kounsa dare, saachi samajh nahi aaya🤣

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: maahi11

These desire will be ruined by cvs as they won’t show redemption even they show it won’t be much if they keep coping I don’t think we will get redemption more than an episode in that too Pakhi will get bashed, I so want him to redeem bad, he should know when u hurt a person even when u r angry the words are still in mind. 
I know and that's what is making me sad. 🥺 Kya fayda if we are getting tortured but not getting what we want later. I am ok with Sai taking care of Virat when he will be in the hospital but she should behave very coldly and ignore his repentance. Not phatak se say it's ok Virat Sir like she did after the hand holding just because he said sorry and aansoo bahaye. 

yes this made me like here she is facing accusations and there she still thinking about him the problem is when he gets to know I mean the entire truth I want him to regret worse 

I want it to so but I have no expectation left. 

May be Virat was angry but if u know ur wife u should not take such accusations foe anyone how mad u r. I alwz believe even when u are mad if u forget to respect your wife then u won’t respect her ever
In anger he shouldn't forget what she did in the past and how she is. She is the daughter of the man who died saving his life. She is the woman who saved his Bua's izzat, defended Mohit and even saved him from suspension. 

Finally ur post the scene was good good drama but honestly there few things tht hurt the most Pakhi calling sai gold digger something that can never be forgotten 
After today's episode, seeing the halat of forum and my own writing, I felt like I don't know how long I will be able to take this. 

I don't care what Pakhi said but I hated that he didn't stop her. If I were Sai, I wouldn't forget that ever. But I guess Sai has a 24 karat heart and I don't. 😆

Originally posted by: Roch

Your post has my heart my man. 

Trust me keep it coming and i wont ever regret shipping Sairat.

I am a sadist too and want to see this man crying (and may be on his knees begging) itna toh kar hi sakta hain. 

Pakhi wala scene was also a copy paste, and that was to hurt her. But in a bad way Virat, you rubbed her in the wrong way. Ab bhukto. 

Thank you... You people really don't me to stop writing, do you ? 😲

I really want the repentance part to last twice more than this throwing out drama. 😈

Didi toh who cares about her even Sai doesn't. It's Virat's silence that will hurt her and has hurt her. 🥺

Originally posted by: Khushidum

Yes I felt the same - I’m reasonably new in the forum but I found some comments difficult to stomach. Don’t mind cordial disagreement but disrespecting people over an opinion is not right.

I noticed that the senior members seemed to address this which was nice to see...

Please a humble request....

If Virat’s grovelling is not up to the mark...can you change the words to what he should have said😙

Like come back Sai - I promise to never look at/ get involved in your disputes with my Bhabhiji 🤢again and I’ll get a lock for our bedroom 🤭

That’s just  a conversation starter🤔

You’re way better at this 🤣

As I always say, I never last in a forum more than two weeks and don't even get active that much. But this was an exception. Seeing the negativity keeps me away and that's why I am not liking how people are turning it. 😕

🤣 OS and SS zindabad. Surviving on them as forum topics are toxic. Sabne Didi ki chai pee li hai. 🤣

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

Talk of the forum for todaysmiley37smiley43

Only worth thing to remember about the episode. 🤣

Did he say that? It hurts mansmiley38 

Yes he did. 😳

I can't see the high voltage drama😭 but I so want to see Sai doing didi's beizzati! Waise did rock express or you decoded her expressions?😆

Didi aayi uchhalte uchhalte. Even the way she walks isn't graceful. 🤣 Aur phir beizzati hui hai. She had the same expressions of "mein bechari abla nari". 

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

🤣

Lol,behen aapko shat shat pranaam meri ore se, aap toh mahaan hai, beizzati bhi ki, mohabbat bhi karvaaya humse iss episide ka, aap toh kamaal hai, uparwaale ki kripa hai aap toh. 

All hail to lordess Muguet, hail,hail😎

Awesome update. 

Iss bande ke dialogue ko quote karne lagenge iske saamne toh saara chavangiri nikal jaayegi iski🤣

Ab toh mujhe intezaar hai pendulum Virat ko dekhne ka, aaj Sai ko beizzati karne se roka na, ab yeh swing karke khud beizzati karega besht friend ki ,tab Viru beizzati karega ,aur hum hasengeeee😈

Loved it Muguet🤗❤

Haan meine kya yeh sab ? 😲 Thank you par aaj mein bohut hi disappointed hoon. 🥺

Sai should record him and make hil listen to it so that he realizes what he says. And also record when his BFF does everyone's beizzati but he will still defend her. 😡

Khudki bhi beizzati kar le so that humein sukoon mile. 

Thank you. ❤️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Haan behen,I feel you.I get your feelings.

Warna hit jodi ke fans hai, aur kismat dekho, 1m distance pe haath pakadne se aur khaana dekhne se paagal hojaate hai hum log🤣Shaan se bataane ke liye ek hug nahi hai hamare paas 🤣Ek shirtless scene bhi nahi hai, uss holi dress ka slit ka bhi proper istemaal nahi hua hai yaha par🤣

Tabhi hum aise hai, we Sairat fans have become zoomology experts, desert mein bhi river dhoondhke nikaalte hai, haath pakadne mein bhi romance dhoondhte hain, daant mein mohabbat search karlete hai.🤣

Sachi Mei yaar... Vunki ek Nazar kafi hai hamara brains ka romantic angle ka lock kolne ka🤣🤣

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=MuguetDScorpion]

I want a whole week of Vahini bashing 2 days for Virat and then Aai, Mohit and Shivani.

Then move on from this awful track.

Although technically we’ve had a day of Pakhi bashing...with her walk of shame 🤭

I’ve waited long enough for a reunion a bit longer won’t hurt 🤣

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Haan meine kya yeh sab ? 😲 Thank you par aaj mein bohut hi disappointed hoon. 🥺

Sai should record him and make hil listen to it so that he realizes what he says. And also record when his BFF does everyone's beizzati but he will still defend her. 😡

Khudki bhi beizzati kar le so that humein sukoon mile. 

Thank you. ❤️

@bold- Muguet daily learning a new meaning to her posts🤣🤣

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

And the way he tells Mohit, Teri Vahini.

Saala gusse me bhi he knows what he is doing and saying is inhumane coz when Ninad was proud, he knew he crossed the limit with Sai.

Even I felt it, he didn't like that comment of asli chavan mardh.... Thank God for Neil's acting skills we get small mercies

BTW, Sai didn't start being offensive yet because she is sorry for hurting Virat and Aai. Is liye Sir Sir kar rahi thi.

Ya she is still trying to convince him

Kal hopefully it comes to Mr. Virat Chavan  because he is now in virat 1 mode.

Tomorrow be Sai version 3, who is angry and composed if that can be used in same sentence. 

Pakka ajayegi aur Kaku ka band bajayegi

I also hope she says, the only sorry I will say is to Aai and Virat Sir for not informing them about all this, but there is no scope for sorry when it comes to Devkit wedding as it was the right thing.

I so want her to say these lines