Kangana Ranaut: Can anyone tell me if Maharashtra has a lockdown? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Wish she had the spine and guts to call out the central government's hypocrisy as well as far as COVID response during its second wave is concerned

It has been nothing short of disastrous

I wonder if this fearless lady will speak on this. Fingers crossed 

lol central govt's hypocrisy? How so? πŸ˜‚ 

she has chosen to speak out against the MAHA govt which makes sense. That's where the covid response has been disastrous. With 8% of the population of the country, it has half the cases! Total basket-case, the thackerays and the pappus. Also, given the federal structure of the country, it is the states that have real power when it comes to managing the response on the ground, something that clearly the MAHA govt misused.

by the way, how come you have nothing to say of the massive corruption/ extortion/ covid mismanagement on the part of the pappu thackeray govt? And why do you expect that she should speak out against the central govt? Doesn't she have freedom of expression same as the freedom you have to spout your stuff? At least she is on target with her criticism which is more than one can say of you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

she has chosen to speak out against the MAHA govt which makes sense. That's where the covid response has been disastrous. With 8% of the population of the country, it has half the cases! Total basket-case, the thackerays and the pappus. Also, given the federal structure of the country, it is the states that have real power when it comes to managing the response on the ground, something that clearly the MAHA govt misused.

by the way, how come you have nothing to say of the massive corruption/ extortion/ covid mismanagement on the part of the pappu thackeray govt? And why do you expect that she should speak out against the central govt? Doesn't she have freedom of expression same as the freedom you have to spout your stuff? At least she is on target with her criticism which is more than one can say of you. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Gujarat + Karnataka + UP = how are these FEKU ruled states faring against COVID  

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

better than pappu states like Maharashtra. πŸ˜‰ 

happy to answer questions you dont know.  πŸ˜‰

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

How is China colony ruled by dummy faring against  Chinese virus .

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Understand d love for India from China colony .

hasini009 thumbnail

Lots of political statements!!

Can anyone tell me Kangna khudko Jayalalitha samajh rahi hain, jaise She was Manikarnika back then?🀣

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It was just a tongue in cheek remark. Ofcourse she is never going to speak against this central power ever. I definitely do not expect that of her. Unka aashirwad jo hai sar par. 

The Hypocrisy is very obvious

On one hand they are saying the public has been very lax and laparwaah and are flouting covid norms. And on the other hand the top brass of central govt is flouting covid rules themselves by holding massive rallies and roaming around without masks in huge crowd. It just shows they don't give a rats ass about the people as long as political power is at stake. They are not even pretending to be careful now, so that's good to see. Atleast bring true to their real self. 

And yes the covid response has been horrible in Maharashtra. It has been equally horrible in many other states. They are just starting to come to fore now. The media as usual is focusing on the easier targets which they have permissions for. 

Finally, I don't know why you want me to comment on Maha govt and their corruption, since I am a mere mortal and no manikarnika. But since you asked for it - this is what is expected when hooligans rule the roost. Shiv sena was a party of gundas earlier also (when they were with BJP) and they are the same now as well. And combined with a spineless Congress for alliance, expecting anything but chaos would be silly. Shiv sena is the main force behind most things wrong with Maharashtra and especially Mumbai. Vasooli culture has been there since ages thanks mainly to them, so this episode is not surprising at all to me. I hope the real culprits are put in jail for this, but I don't think that will happen - investigation will end with a few small frys being exposed and then it will die a premature end. Because every party has plenty of dirt on the other parties be it Congress or bjp or shiv sena. Sab ek hi thaali ke chattey battey hai. There is an invisible line of attack which they won't cross while we the citizens are taken for a ride 

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‚ but who asked you to practice idolatry? You can bend the arse all you want, as many times you want every day... and night. πŸ˜‚

btw, did you really mean that preachy stuff about two wrongs not making a right?πŸ˜‚ Now unless you are that rare celestial being who has never done any wrong, how come you pontificate on issues large and small? You see, it's one thing to maaro speeches on the net and another to practice what one preaches. πŸ˜‰

it's really hilarious but it seems the most upright people are to be found on the net πŸ˜› ... also the max number of preacher types, people flying off the handle acting like they are the second coming of Christ πŸ˜‚

I comment no more and no less than anyone does. If your barely there-almost AA degree does not let you process what I write that is fine, but my pontificating has never taken an issue with your opinion nor have I ever told you to not write whatever the heck you want, you have decided to make it personal time and time again in other comments too, so that is ok too, it pleases me a lot that you are bothered by my "celestiallity" and if allowed before you go crying to the mods I will answer you when I have time and want. Arse you said? Look up, it's in your face and it wiil shower you with clouds of "preachy" stuff.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Can anyone tell me when Didi is leaving Twitter?

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

I comment no more and no less than anyone does. If your barely there-almost AA degree does not let you process what I write that is fine, but my pontificating has never taken an issue with your opinion nor have I ever told you to not write whatever the heck you want, you have decided to make it personal time and time again in other comments too, so that is ok too, it pleases me a lot that you are bothered by my "celestiallity" and if allowed before you go crying to the mods I will answer you when I have time and want. Arse you said? Look up, it's in your face and it wiil shower you with clouds of "preachy" stuff.

Don't bother. Any excuse to criticise politicians who are not Dear Leader, basically.