Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She needs to live in a place where she can’t harm others or herself πŸ˜†

A straitjacket and a spool of duct tape would do the trick : :) 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Can anyone tell me Kangana has a mask?

She tries to wear one but most of us see right through it πŸ€£

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Mask to do what?? πŸ˜‚

stop her nonsense, somehowπŸ˜†

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

stop her nonsense, somehowπŸ˜†

That’s an impossible task for poor mask. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

lol kanganaa has single-handedly made a joke out of the pappu thackeray combine in maharashtra. She has shown the MAHA govt to be totally clueless in managing covid, one of the most serious events of the times. But of course, none of that means anything to the herd. Now enjoy πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‚

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol kanganaa has single-handedly made a joke out of the pappu thackeray combine in maharashtra. She has shown the MAHA govt to be totally clueless in managing covid, one of the most serious events of the times. But of course, none of that means anything to the herd. Now enjoy πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‚

Two wrongs do not a right make...the fact that there is corruption and ineptitude in government does NOT make kangana right nor a hero delivering the masses, she is as corrupt and as inept and self serving as they come.  She is feeding of your blood and in the ln the long run she WILL be worse than any politician or the entire patriarchy put together because she has axes to grind and a messed up revenge against the world; issue.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Two wrongs do not a right make...the fact that there is corruption and ineptitude in government does NOT make kangana right nor a hero delivering the masses, she is as corrupt and as inept and self serving as they come.  She is feeding of your blood and in the ln the long run she WILL be worse than any politician or the entire patriarchy put together because she has axes to grind and a messed up revenge against the world; issue.

i prefer to agree/ disagree with someone based on the issues they are bringing up, not on some psycho analysis of their character that the herd has carried out. πŸ˜‚ In this case, she is right, all the psycho babble notwithstanding. πŸ˜‚

ps- you will never convince me that the MAHA govt is more right than her or anyone else. Any govt that extorts 100 crores a week from businessmen in their own state needs to be trashed. That way, I know what the priorities ought to be, and its not following the herd in trashing the latest actress one doesn't like. Other than hypocritical sanctimonious stuff, there's nothing the herd displays that merits any respect imo.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i prefer to agree/ disagree with someone based on the issues they are bringing up, not on some psycho analysis of their character that the herd has carried out. πŸ˜‚ In this case, she is right, all the psycho babble notwithstanding. πŸ˜‚

ps- you will never convince me that the MAHA govt is more right than her or anyone else. Any govt that extorts 100 crores a week from businessmen in their own state needs to be trashed. That way, I know what the priorities ought to be, and its not following the herd in trashing the latest actress one doesn't like. Other than hypocritical sanctimonious stuff, there's nothing the herd displays that merits any respect imo.

Psycho babble is a multiuse tool and a lot of people use it rehashed as double speak all while they deem others as sanctimonious, in reality they just parrot, what has been said by others.. redundant.  You use The herd term in an all inclusive way, so it must be coming from a  personal identifier, I can understand it because sheep usually have wool covering their  eyes and do not comprehend they are part of the smelly herd...it's all good I am sitting on the fence, I have a clear view from here; cows or sheep all make a muck and I do not practice idolatry.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Psycho babble is a multiuse tool and a lot of people use it rehashed as double speak all while they deem others as sanctimonious, in reality they just parrot, what has been said by others.. redundant.  You use The herd term in an all inclusive way, so it must be coming from a  personal identifier, I can understand it because sheep usually have wool covering their  eyes and do not comprehend they are part of the smelly herd...it's all good I am sitting on the fence, I have a clear view from here; cows or sheep all make a muck and I do not practice idolatry.

πŸ˜‚ but who asked you to practice idolatry? You can bend the arse all you want, as many times you want every day... and night. πŸ˜‚

btw, did you really mean that preachy stuff about two wrongs not making a right?πŸ˜‚ Now unless you are that rare celestial being who has never done any wrong, how come you pontificate on issues large and small? You see, it's one thing to maaro speeches on the net and another to practice what one preaches. πŸ˜‰

it's really hilarious but it seems the most upright people are to be found on the net πŸ˜› ... also the max number of preacher types, people flying off the handle acting like they are the second coming of Christ πŸ˜‚

Edited by BirdieNumNum - 3 years ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜‚

Wish she had the spine and guts to call out the central government's hypocrisy as well as far as COVID response during its second wave is concerned

It has been nothing short of disastrous

I wonder if this fearless lady will speak on this. Fingers crossed