Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Muje laga ki woh athlete banna chahthi hai....That was the first thought i got when i saw her always running .... Then after watching episodes got it cleared she wants to be a teacher like her mentor....

🤣 she would be like Chakor of Udaan... 🤣

But end up being into crappy love story fighting all villans and falling for one of them 🤣 who would be changed person... 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Career in what? 

In data analytics? That's where people with economics go... Or did she want to have career in academicia... 

It's quite unclear to be honest.. Like I am making my career in training and development sector... Anokhi should have some goals beside running away from her wedding na.. I hope they make it clear that she wants to rise in typical office setup or in academics.. 

😂😂ok.. will ask the CVs to provide Anokhi’s ‘CV’. She’s still a ( very bright and right 😁) student , and will figure it out.. Also, There are lots of people who didn’t know what they want earlier in their lives but achieved great success later. Hehe for me train symbolizes travel, let her do that, explore and find herself! So go a little easy on her please 😁

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Career in what? 

In data analytics? That's where people with economics go... Or did she want to have career in academicia... 

It's quite unclear to be honest.. Like I am making my career in training and development sector... Anokhi should have some goals beside running away from her wedding na.. I hope they make it clear that she wants to rise in typical office setup or in academics.. 

she mentioned in one of the episodes thats she wants to do phd. so its quite clear that she wants to be an academia. May be inspired by aasta

itspml thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Level up will be - 

She will run away from her own wedding again... With Shaurya... She will know her career will be at stake marrying in Saberwal clan... Shaurya is also one with same soch... 

But please Nikki.. Iss baar na sapna plane mein bhagne ka dekhna... Wooosh... Will kind of give me Shadi Mein zaroor aana vibe then... 🤣

Kaunsi soch kahan ki soch. Nikki aage aage aur woh peeche peeche. Behind successful Nikki is Shaurya Sabherwal. The end😅

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😂😂ok.. will ask the CVs to provide Anokhi’s ‘CV’. She’s still a ( very bright and right 😁) student , and will figure it out.. Also, There are lots of people who didn’t know what they want earlier in their lives but achieved great success later. Hehe for me train symbolizes travel, let her do that, explore and find herself! So go a little easy on her please 😁

See, if you take a risk of running away... You should have some bigger plan... Just my opinion...

To be honest, CVs have unfortunately neglected her character and ambitions like hell... And let alone character... Even basic education setup seems soo faulty... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree07

she mentioned in one of the episodes thats she wants to do phd. so its quite clear that she wants to be an academia. May be inspired by aasta

Oh okay... I might have missed hearing that or would probably come in some later episodes from where I am seeing.. 

rumi_dee thumbnail

See, if you take a risk of running away... You should have some bigger plan... Just my opinion...

To be honest, CVs have unfortunately neglected her character and ambitions like hell... And let alone character... Even basic education setup seems soo faulty... 

😊 This show isn’t just about career and ambitions, it’s also about love and the realizations that come with it. Also it’s not just the story of Anokhi and her “dreams” , but also of Shaurya and his inner turmoil. Having said that, I do agree that they did put her studies track  in the back burner , including Shaurya’s Patiala plan.😁Nevertheless, I hope things will fall in place eventually. It also irks me that the portrayal of stay at home moms or wives is shown as a downgrade.If only they show that it’s ones own personal choice of doing what makes them happy. 😊 

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😊 This show isn’t just about career and ambitions, it’s also about love and the realizations that come with it. Also it’s not just the story of Anokhi and her “dreams” , but also of Shaurya and his inner turmoil. Having said that, I do agree that they did put her studies track  in the back burner , including Shaurya’s Patiala plan.😁Nevertheless, I hope things will fall in place eventually. It also irks me that the portrayal of stay at home moms or wives is shown as a downgrade.If only they show that it’s ones own personal choice of doing what makes them happy. 😊 

Sorry for butting in. I understand that being a stay at home mom or a career woman should be a person's choice but I really find this being stay at home mom out of choice something very problematic. When a child is in school and someone asks her what do you want to be when you grow up, is the answer ever "I want to be a homemaker"? Being a stay at home mother is a compromise women make for their family and children, because men are never ready to do that. Staying at home for the first few years of the child is understandable but not having a career for oneself at all is not. I strongly believe in the financial independence of a woman, no matter how supportive the husband is. I have seen my mother and mother in law regret today that they could never really do anything for themselves, though on the surface they are perfect happy contented homemakers.

rumi_dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Sorry for butting in. I understand that being a stay at home mom or a career woman should be a person's choice but I really find this being stay at home mom out of choice something very problematic. When a child is in school and someone asks her what do you want to be when you grow up, is the answer ever "I want to be a homemaker"? Being a stay at home mother is a compromise women make for their family and children, because men are never ready to do that. Staying at home for the first few years of the child is understandable but not having a career for oneself at all is not. I strongly believe in the financial independence of a woman, no matter how supportive the husband is. I have seen my mother and mother in law regret today that they could never really do anything for themselves, though on the surface they are perfect happy contented homemakers.

Agree to most of what you say 👍😊Yes it’s important for both men and women to have financial independence, just as much as it is important for both to be able to make a personal choice in opting not to work.
We often fail to include stay at home dads and male homemakers too. No person should be looked down upon for making this choice. 😊

As Ive grown older I’ve seen the merits of taking a break and slowing down. It’s honestly refreshing!  On the other hand, I’ve  seen people who stress out and want to work, just to prove a point to their family! People can have several reasons as to why they chose not to work ( I’m not talking about family pressure  and childcare ) can range from physical health to emotional and mental issues. Unfortunately these reasons are overlooked. On a lighter note, who are me and you to decide what everybody needs to do with their life, no? 😁

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's not revealed what she want to be but we all know what she will become... siac professor like husband and sautan 😆