A Question: What is Anokhi's "dream" exactly?

Posted: 2 years ago

I don't really think we ever got clarity on what exactly she aims for in life... 

It was highly stupid of makers to show her dream to be just running away in the train to begin with... Wish her dream was little bigger, like holding a trophy as successful business person, or being guest of honour... 

So far in most shows where women's or even men's ambition is central concept, we have clarity on what they are aiming at - 

Sandhya from Suraj and Baati wanted to be IPS officer 

Apna Time Ayega lady wanted to earn her respect by becoming Engineer... 

Jessi wanted to make her name in the fashion industry... 

We have mostly seen clear aspirations from woman centric shows when it comes to career aspects - doctor, actor, or even ideal bahu/wife... 

But I am kind of confused with Anokhi's aspirations.. I bet it is more than just running away in train... We have heard her say, she wants to become like Astha ma'am, is that her like goal?  Does that mean professor? If so, where - SIAC or something more? Or is it in Kapurthala to uplift society? 

Just wanted to know what more is expected out of promising and intelligent student? 

She told...kuch banu aur logon ki madad kar paon...

To provide something for her mom and babli dii..

She has never told any big aspirations or dreams or one particular goal...

Yaa...uplifting needy people she told...

She wants a good future..career to provide for herself and others...

No big ambitions mentioned as i remember..

I thought she wanted a job in Indian Railways...

her dream is her career and her goal is education. makers have made it clear in the initial episodes. her convo with aastha mam shows it

Originally posted by Irshita

I thought she wanted a job in Indian Railways...

Hai na... Seeing her so happy in train and waking up and saying... I am coming... Mr. Train... I am coming... Could mean that🤣 just that I hope Shaurya takes up new role of going from professor to "TC" aka Ticket collector.. 

Originally posted by Athiraachu

She told...kuch banu aur logon ki madad kar paon...

To provide something for her mom and babli dii..

She has never told any big aspirations or dreams or one particular goal...

Yaa...uplifting needy people she told...

She wants a good future..career to provide for herself and others...

No big ambitions mentioned as i remember..

Haan in that case she will only help uplift Shaurya's soch... Bass.. Usse jyada kuch expected nai hai... Maximum.. Babli, Maa, Kanchan and Gayatri... 

Originally posted by sree07

her dream is her career and her goal is education. makers have made it clear in the initial episodes. her convo with aastha mam shows it

Career in what? 

In data analytics? That's where people with economics go... Or did she want to have career in academicia... 

It's quite unclear to be honest.. Like I am making my career in training and development sector... Anokhi should have some goals beside running away from her wedding na.. I hope they make it clear that she wants to rise in typical office setup or in academics.. 

She came from a family or that part of society where women are supposed to be housewives and dependent on men forever. Her dream was to break those shackles and run away and be an independent career woman. She was just in 1st year of her graduation so probably hadn’t decided on what career path will she take but running away was the most important thing to pursue her dream of being an independent woman. That’s where cones the significance of train. Now she should start seeing that train dream again and start running away from Sabherwal clan. Take Shaurya with her too😅.

Originally posted by shahsb_26

I don't really think we ever got clarity on what exactly she aims for in life... 

It was highly stupid of makers to show her dream to be just running away in the train to begin with... Wish her dream was little bigger, like holding a trophy as successful business person, or being guest of honour... 

So far in most shows where women's or even men's ambition is central concept, we have clarity on what they are aiming at - 

Sandhya from Suraj and Baati wanted to be IPS officer 

Apna Time Ayega lady wanted to earn her respect by becoming Engineer... 

Jessi wanted to make her name in the fashion industry... 

We have mostly seen clear aspirations from woman centric shows when it comes to career aspects - doctor, actor, or even ideal bahu/wife... 

But I am kind of confused with Anokhi's aspirations.. I bet it is more than just running away in train... We have heard her say, she wants to become like Astha ma'am, is that her like goal?  Does that mean professor? If so, where - SIAC or something more? Or is it in Kapurthala to uplift society? 

Just wanted to know what more is expected out of promising and intelligent student? 

Muje laga ki woh athlete banna chahthi hai....That was the first thought i got when i saw her always running .... Then after watching episodes got it cleared she wants to be a teacher like her mentor....

Originally posted by itspml

She came from a family or that part of society where women are supposed to be housewives and dependent on men forever. Her dream was to break those shackles and run away and be an independent career woman. She was just in 1st year of her graduation so probably hadn’t decided on what career path will she take but running away was the most important thing to pursue her dream of being an independent woman. That’s where cones the significance of train. Now she should start seeing that train dream again and start running away from Sabherwal clan. Take Shaurya with her too😅.

Level up will be - 

She will run away from her own wedding again... With Shaurya... She will know her career will be at stake marrying in Saberwal clan... Shaurya is also one with same soch... 

But please Nikki.. Iss baar na sapna plane mein bhagne ka dekhna... Wooosh... Will kind of give me Shadi Mein zaroor aana vibe then... ðŸ¤£