What Happened during twin birth ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

MY wild guess !!

The baby girl was declared dead or still-born .

Alia quickly fled with the baby boy to avoid Sarang .

When Sarang arrived , he found the baby girl alive and took charge of her .

So both Sarang and Alia are unaware of the existence of the other child. 

I suspect that is close but more interference likely from both fathers. How did Sarang assume Alia was only interested in her career & not her daughter. Why would he believe that? He’s so bitter there has to be some big deliberate plot / lie involved. 

It looks like they changed the storyline to loosely base it on 1973 movie "Aa Gale Lag jaa". I think both the dads might have lied and told both of them that only one child was born healthy. The only thing I don't like is how they have made Alia a single mom who lost her business. Her attitude has changed completely. 

Originally posted by nv19

It looks like they changed the storyline to loosely base it on 1973 movie "Aa Gale Lag jaa". I think both the dads might have lied and told both of them that only one child was born healthy. The only thing I don't like is how they have made Alia a single mom who lost her business. Her attitude has changed completely. 

She didn’t lose her business! She sold it to help Sarang get out of his debt. 

Originally posted by sunaina02

MY wild guess !!

The baby girl was declared dead or still-born .

Alia quickly fled with the baby boy to avoid Sarang .

What???! 😂😂😂 Alia wanted to BE with Sarang!!! She wanted to marry him! Why would she run away with her baby boy 🤪 

When Sarang arrived , he found the baby girl alive and took charge of her .

Wrong! He was told what happened by ppl who did not want him and Alia to be together!! 

So both Sarang and Alia are unaware of the existence of the other child. 

You made some wrong conclusions. It’s best to wait to know what happened than make such crazy assumptions 

Edited by rouble_lover - 2 years ago

Originally posted by rouble_lover

She didn’t lose her business! She sold it to help Sarang get out of his debt. 

i am lagging behind and havent caught up since leap happened. what debt did sarang have?  I mean he was just a struggling writer who had a house in mathura. 

Originally posted by john909

i am lagging behind and havent caught up since leap happened. what debt did sarang have?  I mean he was just a struggling writer who had a house in mathura. 

I’m not exactly sure but he did go to jail for a debt of some kind. They are yet to show us the whole story clearly.. but he was caught under it. The guy he wrote the movie script for did something that made him go to into debt. Or his dad pulled some cards up his sleeve on the check that Alia gave him back. We’ve only been shown parts of the flashback, not whole! So we gotta wait and see! But  Alia was shown to talk to her mom about selling her business for Sarang to ease off his debt. An act that Sarang himself is unaware of!  

Edited by rouble_lover - 2 years ago

My assumptions are just my wild guess as I have said .  Something similar must have happened .

Just consider it as fan-fiction . 😊

Well at least now we know Alia’s father told him the baby boy died.
And Alia & Rabia have clearly discussed the loss of her daughter & her grief that her daughter died.
To be honest in reality no woman would be in a condition to go running around right after giving birth regardless if what various ITV shows depict.
it was not in Alia’s character in any case - generally this show is realistic in many respects. 

Still not sure how this was done as Alia’s mother would not have participated in such a deception, at least I hope not. 

Sarang’s father is still missing & he was definitely involved.