SaiRat OS : Lost Six Months Of Happiness

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Ghumwasyon,

I am back with another OS. I don't even know why I came up with this one. 🤔
Anyway, I hope you will like it. Bohut mehnat ki hai. 😳 So please, let me know how it was. Pheeewww, I am tired now. 

In this OS the separation track happens a few days after the Holi. Sai tried to remind Virat about the reinvestigation but he ignored the matter. Sai decided to get DevKit married by helping Devyani to elope in the middle of the night, risking the new love both Sai and Virat were experiencing.
Yes, Virat finally expressed his feelings after the Holi and she recipocrated it. Both were very happy that Holi night.

It's been almost six months since Sai left Nagpur and a devastated Virat behind. He still remembers that night of Devyani and Pulkit's wedding.

** Flashback **

When Sai came back from the wedding he had already packed almost all her belongings and dropped her and Usha Maushi off at a rented house.

« Why have you brought us here, Virat Sir ? », she asked.
« After what you have done to my family, I don't want you in the house nor in my life anymore, Sai. But for the sake of the pormise I made to your father and the vows we have taken during our wedding, my responsibilty is to ensure your safety and well being. », he said coldly avoiding eye contact with her then he turned towards Usha Mausha « If you need anything, please contact me. »

He handed a bundle of cash to Usha Maushi and walked towards the exit.

« Virat Sir, wait ? », she stopped him.

She took the money from Usha Maushi and walked towards him. She placed herself in front him and held his hand to return the money.

« Thanks but no thanks. If you don't want me in your life then there is no need for you to take my responsibility. I don't want your money nor a place to stay if you can't even give me my rights as your wife. », she said, hurt but pretending she wasn't.
« Enough Sai. », he shouted at her. « Don't you get tired of being so stubborn. You will stay here because you may not care for me but I still do care for you. », he added.
« You know what Virat Sir ? You have failed as a brother, you have failed as a husband and you have also failed as an IPS officer. But you haven't failed as a human. You still have some humanity left in you which will one day help you to redeem. », she said teary eyed seeing he still cared for her.

She dialed Pulkit's number and asked him to pick them up. She checked her location on her phone and gave him the address. Virat controled himself from breaking down.

** End of flashback **

Six months since he lived like a lifeless body without his Sai. Leaving her that night was the worst decision of his life. Even his promise to Pakhi was nothing in front of this one. Sai was right he has failed in everything because he was weak in reading people and understanding his own feelings. He believed his two days infatuation was love for which he married a girl without commitment and lost six months with her. Then when herealized his love for her, he trusted the wrong people and lost her forever.

** Flashback **

Virat came back home and broke down in his room. « Why Sai, why ? », he kept saying to himself. His heart was battling between his love for her and his anger for her. He had never thought one day he would fall so deeply in love with someone that it would hurt him so much after losing her. He felt like someone was nonstop stabbing his heart. The betrayal of his wife was adding salt and pepper to his bleeding heart.

Two days later when Karishma came back from her parents' house, Sonali proudly informed her how Sai was thrown out of the house. Karishma herself couldn't understand why she was feeling bad for her when she should be the happiest. Countless of times he got insulted because of her then why was she feeling that she was wronged ? Sonali couldn't understand why Karishma wasn't happy.
Karishma went to Kaku's room while she was having a tea party with her minions. She looked for evidence to prove Sai's innocence and found the kidnapper's fake letter. She went to Virat's room and showed him the letter. She also told him that she heard Kaku, Omkar and Ninad talking about Pulkit's kidnapping and how they fooled Sai.

The reinvestigation Sai asked for days was done again and one after another he found every truth. The letter was a fake one written by his own friend, Kaku fooled his wife in wanting to meet Pulkit but at the same time paid a kidnapper to kidnap him. That night when he was on a call with her she was in the middle of a jungle risking her own life to save Pulkit's. Every truth hit him so hard that he went numb for a short time then he rushed to Chavan Niwas for a face off.

** End of flashback **

Six months that he was searching for her but it looked like she simply vanished. Six months since he lived in guilt for hurting the person he loved the most. Six months since he hated himself for being so stupid.

** Flashback **

After lashing out at his family and his friend, he decided to leave the house. Ashwini, Shivani, Karishma, Mohit and Sonali were disgusted by Kaku, Omkar, Ninad and Pakhi. They encouraged him to go and get his Sai back in his life. He hesitated, ashamed of how he treated her.

« Get her back. », all of them said in unison.
« Will she forgive me ? », he asked.
« How will you know if you are not willing to try ? », Ashwini made him understand.

He smiled after a whole week and rushed to Pulkit's house. When he opened the door he first apologized then asked if he could meet Sai. Pulkit's smile disappeared and informed him that Sai and Usha Maushi had already left four days ago.

« Where ? », Virat asked worried.
« Gadchiroli. », Pulkit replied then added, « But I don't think they are still there.You are maybe to late Virat. »
« What do you mean ? », Virat asked confused.
« You have shattered her dreams. She doesn't want to be depended on anyone anymore. », Pulkit replied.

Virat didn't waste his time and drove till Gadchiroli, praying that she didn't leave yet. Sai's neighbor uncles and aunties who got them married informed him that she and Usha Maushi left the next day they arrived and didn't tell them where they were going.

** End of flashback **

Six months that he was leaving away from his family, going back once in while for his Aayi, his Bua, Sonali Kaku, Mohit and Karishma. Six months since he kept himself busy with work and his search for Sai. He didn't expect her to come back in his life but just get one opportunity to apologize.

Standing near the window, Sai looked at the moon. Six months ago she had decided to leave everything behind her, her life, her love, her dream of becoming a doctor. She didn't want to be depended on anyone. First she was depended on her Aaba then after his death she was on her husband. He took responsibilty of her and her dreams and even wanted to carry on despite his hatred for her. She didn't want to be a burden on him and decided to leave everything behind to write her own name without the help of anyone. She decided to invest the money her father left for her in opening a coffee shop. The first three months were difficult but things started to get better and more and more clients started to show up. She was proud of herself and of Usha Maushi who became a good businesswoman too.

** Flashback **

Six months ago they shifted to Shillong and for the third time Usha Maushi asked Sai if that's what she wanted, make an U-turn from what she was destined to become. And for the thrid time she gave the same asnwer.

« Maushi, today I want to be depended only on me. I am taking a break from my dream for a year not forever. If Bappa wants then I will surely become a doctor one day. », she said.
« You are so angry with your husband that you refused his help ? », Usha asked.
« I am not angry with him because it was my decision to choose Devi Tai's happiness over him. He has every right to be angry with me. I just don't want to be a burden and lose my own self-esteem and my self-respect by taking his help when he doesn't want me to be anywhere around him. », she replied.

She worked hard to open the coffee shop and make it work. She learned a lot on the job and taught Usha Maushi too so that she can one day manage on her own and she can resume her studies.

** End of Flashback **

Usha Maushi entered Sai's room, « Sai, get some sleep. Why are you tiring yourself so much. You have to take care of yourself. »
« I am so happy. I think soon I can dream of becoming a doctor again, Maushi. », she said excitedly.
« Not before three months at least. », Usha reminded her.
« I am giving myself six months. », Sai replied with a big smile.
« And are you sure you want to be alone without damaad ji in such difficult times ? », Usha asked.
« I wouldn't have moved in here if I wanted his presence in my life. », Sai replied.

One fine day, Virat packed his bag for Shillong. Two days back one of his colleagues turned friend, shared a video of his vacation on facebook. His friend was at a Cafe and he heard a voice that was disturbing him a lot. It was similar to Sai's voice. His mind wanted to brush it off but his heart wanted to go and verify by himself.

The Cafe wasn't crowded at that time. He took place at one of the tables and looked around him. She wasn't there but he spotted Usha Maushi. A big smile got plastered on his face. Finally the wait was over and he found his Sai. He walked towards her and called her « Maushi ». She recognized his voice and immediately turned around.

« Damaad ji. », she greeted him happily.
« How are you ? », he asked.
« I am fine and you ? », she asked back.
« Now I am fine. », he replied and after a short silence he added, « Maushi, where is Sai ? »

She got happy seeing him after so long but her smile disappeared as soon as he pronounced Sai's name. She remembered how Sai ordered her to lie that she wasn't in the city if he ever showed up at the cafe or at the house.

« She doesn't live in Shillong. », she lied to him.
« Maushi, I know you are lying. I know she was there two days ago. », he said.
« She came to visit me but she left yesterday. », she replied.
« Ok, fine. Where is she now ? Please, Maushi. », he begged her.
« Damaad ji, I can't tell you. », she replied apologetically.

He left the cafe and went to his hotel room. His heart was telling him that she was in the city. He decided to stay a few days more and their hide and seek started. He showed up at the cafe every day hoping to find her one day. One day he even followed Maushi to the house but Sai wasn't there either as luckily for her she was at her neighbor's house. After that he wanted to leave but his heart wasn't convinced and decided to take a few days off. Every time he showed up at the cafe, he had a nice talk with Maushi. He told her how much he suffered during these long six months and how badly he wanted her back. Even if she didn't want to come back, he wanted to get one opportunity to apologize. She felt bad for both of them and wanted to help them but she was tied by the promise she made to Sai. That day when she was having a conversation, Sai kept calling her but she ignored the calls.

« It's Sai, isn't it ? Please, take the call. I am going outside. », Virat said.
« Damaad ji, stay here. », she requested and picked the phone up.
« Maushi, why didn't you pick up the phone. Do you know how worried I was ? Is everthing fine there ? Say somethng for God's sake. », Sai said from the other end.

She was so angry that even without the loudspeaker, Virat could hear how she was scolding her Maushi. He smiled and his eyes welled up which didn't go unnoticed by Maushi.

« Saas toh le le meri bachchi. Everything is fine here. Are you fine ? », Usha asked.
« No, that's why I called you. », Sai replied making Usha and Virat worried.
« What happened ? », Usha asked.
« I am feeling extremely weird... I feel like something is going to happen. », she said.
« Who knows. Maybe Damaad ji is coming to get you. », Usha said.
« Oh please Maushi ji not again... aaaaauuuuhhh !!! », she screamed making them worry again.
« What happened ? », Usha asked.
« Nothing that cute monster just moved. », she replied.

Virat frowned his eyes. Whom was she talking about ? Then he heard a cat meowing. Usha looked relieved and Virat smiled. She was still the same. Once the conversation ended with Sai, Usha looked at Virat and decided to break the promise she made to her.

« Damaad ji... I don't want to do this but... Sai will hate me for this... », she started.
« Then don't. I don't want her to hate you. She has only you now. I don't want her to be alone. », he said.
« No. I can see how you both are incomplete without each other. She is here but hiding from you. », she ended up telling him the truth.
« I know, Maushi ji. Why do you think I am still here ? », he replied.
« I will tell her that you left while you will stay in your hotel for two days. Knowing her she won't come out of her hiding place before two days, before being sure you really left. », she said.
« Ok then just call me or text me when she will be back. », he gave her his number in case she lost it.

As expected she showed up at the cafe three days later. Usha informed Virat through a text message. He came half an hour later but Sai saw him even before he entered inside. She went to the kitchen to hide and called Maushi.

« You said he left. », Sai asked in a low voice.
« He did. », Usha lied.
« I am leaving from the back door. », Sai said.

She left and hurried. She wanted to be away as quick as possible. He followed her after Usha informed him that she left.

« Don't make me run, Virat Sir. I can't run. I am so tired. », she said to herself knowing that he wasn't far.
« Sai. Saiiiii. », she could hear him calling her.

She was lucky that a cab stopped nearby and she got in. Virat ran to catch the cab but he couldn't. Sitting in the car, she let her tears roll down.

The next day, Sai packed her bag and left for the train station. She wantd to go away for some time till he gives up on her. Usha informed Virat about it who rushed to the station. He looked for her everywhere but didn't find her. Heartbroken, he took a cab to return to the hotel. From the window, he spotted the back of a woman near a lake, waiting for the car to get repaired. He stopped the car and walked towards her.

« Sai ? », he said.
« I tried my best to stay away from you but Bappa hai ki sunta hi nahin. Why Bappa ? », she questioned God looking up without turning.
« He probably has a better connection with me. », he joked like they used to before their separation.
« Aaaauuuuhhh !!! », she screamed in pain.

Virat rushed to check on her and placed his hand behind her back making her shiver. She closed her eyes.

« I don't want you to see me, Virat Sir. », she said.
« Why ? I know you are angry and I understand that. But I just want to talk to you and then I will leave if that's what you want. Please just give me a chance. », he requested her.
« Please, Virat Sir. », she pleaded.
« Why, sai ? », he asked.

As she had no answer, he placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her around. As soon as he saw her he was taken aback. Tears streamed down his face and she too let hers roll down.

« Six months. Six months since you kept me away from you when you needed me the most ? », he asked her angrily.
« Correction Mr. Virat Chavan, you pushed me away from you. It didn't take you long to throw me out of your life. », she said crying.
« Yes, you are right. I was stupid. I behaved like a jerk. And I am extremely sorry for that. I have spent the last six months in guilt and heartbroken for hurting the woman I loved. But what you have done, do you think was right ? », she asked.
« I... Vi... », she tried to explain.
« Sai... », he caught her in time from collapsing.

He carried her to the cab and put her inside before rounding the car. He got in and gave the address of her house. She understood that Usha Maushi broke the promise. The car stopped in front of the house and he helped her get out of the car.

When he made sure she comfortably took place on the bed, he went to get her a glass of water. He sat down near her facing her.

« I have lost six months. Six months, Sai. It was my moment too. I deserved to know. To be there. », he complained hurt.
« You didn't want me so how could have you been there ? », she asked with a taunting voice.
« So you wanted to punish me ? », he asked.
« No, I just respected your decision. », she replied.

He stared into space putting his hand into a fist in front of his lips, regretting his actions. He let the tears roll down his cheeks and then wiped them away. He rested his head on her stomach surprising her.

« This baby was mine too, I deserved to know that I was going to be a father. Pregnancy is such a beautiful phase for both the parents, I deserved to experience it too. », he said.

She couldn't stop herself from running her fingers through his hair. « Yes he deserved to know. », she thought but things were so complicated back then and it still was.

« I want to be a part of this moment and of my child. », he said looking up at her.
« You can be a part of your child's life but only your child not me. And I want only you and Aayi in my child's life and no one else from your family. », she said with tears welling up.

She was herself hurt while telling him that she didn't want him in her life. He closed his eyes with tears and nodded. He would agree to anything for his child. And who knows one day she would also accept him back in her life. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My heart goes out to Sai....honestly I think even if you hadn’t introduced the pregnancy angle it’d hav3 been equally touching....please do write a sequel to this...

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Omg such a a heartwarming story. Sai could totally Do this! 

I liked the dialogues and the story placement. Great work 👍

didn’t expect this heavy story from the person who posts funny gifs. You are an all rounder 👏

Edited by sadiltl - 3 years ago
Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful ❤️ Loved it ❣️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So beautiful.... Sai is pregnant, their desperation for each other is very well written... I really hope Isa koi track ho. Thaki Hume bhi chavan niwas , Kaku gang mainly Didi see chutti mele

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's nice... Even if u show already hot headed Sai's pregnency mood swings, showing worst days of virat's life and how cuetly he is manofying his pregnent wife's tantrums, will be much good...

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

NO NO NO NO NO NO😭

Though I can understand her decision but the thought of them not being together in the end is upsetting.

How dare you🤣

Just kidding😆

But fabulous fabulous os. ❤️❤️

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago
Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Total love towards this Muguet, as in lot's and lot's of love. This OS is fabulous 🤗

The way you gave an identity to Sai was really nice, and the way you made Virat express was also amazing. Their emotional sides were very touching.

So junior chavan is arriving, well,it's good the child will have both in its life and aai as well. Hope everything gets back normal soon.

Amazing OS.❤

Pls think of continuing it,cuz I really loved this plot, would love to watch a pregnant Sai and Virat's bond. 🤗

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

My heart goes out to Sai....honestly I think even if you hadn’t introduced the pregnancy angle it’d hav3 been equally touching....please do write a sequel to this...

Thank you 😳 

Yeah that's why I tried my best to keep the suspense till the end. 😳 

I have an idea of the sequel but let's see if I can pen it down. 

FUITV thumbnail

Loved it, loved the twist in the end ❤️