Who is/was the worst dancer in Bollywood?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My vote, of course, goes to Salman bhai❤️

Someone explain

Salman Khan GIFs | Tenor

Please

Happy BIrthday Maroon | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This Is An Abhishek Bachchan Appreciation Post

Abhishek Bacchan GIF | Gfycat

Dol Dol, Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukerji, Yuva - Dance Song on Make a GIF

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Salman's non-dancing skills work in his favor as it helps him to connect with the audience.

An average guy in the audience most likely doesn't know how to dance and doesn't want to work on learning it either.

Bhai makes him believe that he can look cool like him while dancing even if he doesn't have the skills.

But what he doesn't realize that Bhai looks cool because he has good looks, muscular body, a personality and swag.

Along with different camera angles and retakes, which makes his ridiculous dancing look cool. Lazy people don't want to learn dancing like Hrithik or Prabhudeva so they make Salman their idol because they feel connected to him.

As for your question, Salman is not the worst dancer ever. I don't know who is, but this is certainly more embarrassing than whatever Bhai has ever done.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Salman's non-dancing skills work in his favor as it helps him to connect with the audience.

An average guy in the audience most likely doesn't know how to dance and doesn't want to work on learning it either.

Bhai makes him believe that he can look cool like him while dancing even if he doesn't have the skills.

But what he doesn't realize that Bhai looks cool because he has good looks, muscular body, a personality and swag.

Along with different camera angles and retakes, which makes his ridiculous dancing look cool. Lazy people don't want to learn dancing like Hrithik or Prabhudeva so they make Salman their idol because they feel connected to him.

As for your question, Salman is not the worst dancer ever. I don't know who is, but this is certainly more embarrassing than whatever Bhai has ever done.

Sunny is horrible oh my goodness. He is def in the top 5 for this category. 

As for Salman, just because it works in his favor doesn't mean he's a good dancer. If others are able to connect with him, that's fine. He still sucks 😎

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Sunny is horrible oh my goodness. He is def in the top 5 for this category. 

As for Salman, just because it works in his favor doesn't mean he's a good dancer. If others are able to connect with him, that's fine. He still sucks 😎

@bold, I never said he is.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

My vote goes to Salman too...

Kiara Advani after watching Burj Khalifa recently...

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey, no way! Sallu Bhai can certainly dance when he chooses to- and/or applies himself which is once every blue moon. For eg here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azTXrkrEm7g

Whereas a real non-dancer looks like this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DkkCDk1lpU

WTF is Sanju Baba doing here?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMinion

My vote goes to Salman too...

Kiara Advani after watching Burj Khalifa recently...

Poor girl 😆 It was just choreographed in such a weird way. That person had to be her enemy. They were trying to break her back.

Burj GIF