Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Fantastic update. Thanks for the pm.

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hey first of all congratulations on your results. Keep going and achieve the best for yourself.

Coming towards the update, then as usual it was very good. The flashback sequences of their childhood are always cute and adorable. I am loving the brewing friendship between Prithvi and Sanyogita. So ultimately Dharam has distanced himself from Prithvi, reason may be because of his closeness with Sanyogita. Missed Meghna today.! 

Prithvi and Sanyogita sharing about each other was too beautiful. Loved how Sanyogita is down to earth. This chipkali localgunda fights are always funny. They are really developing a nice bond amongst each other. Waiting for the next now ❣️

Misthisandesh thumbnail

Nice chapter 👍☺️ keep going

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear Priya 

Awesome and interesting part🤗 

First of all I loved how dynamic changed between Prithvi & Sanyogita & finally they had started with a good friendship

All friends we're too bit surprise st their friendly & calm behavior towards each other & also bantering was super cute

I loved how these friends pull each other legs also support each other when ever required & that's the beauty of it 😊 

I loved how Prithvi & Sanyogita are getting emotionally deepening on each other she misses her mom & he is agitated with his father who treats everyone badly 

Even with fight with Dharam she cheered him up knowing the reason that he would be upset  

I am happy that they are sharing their heart with each other their experience & their problem which makes their bond strong & very special too 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😍

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: golden_aura

Loved it dear Priya 

Awesome and interesting part🤗 

First of all I loved how dynamic changed between Prithvi & Sanyogita & finally they had started with a good friendship

All friends we're too bit surprise st their friendly & calm behavior towards each other & also bantering was super cute

I loved how these friends pull each other legs also support each other when ever required & that's the beauty of it 😊 

I loved how Prithvi & Sanyogita are getting emotionally deepening on each other she misses her mom & he is agitated with his father who treats everyone badly 

Even with fight with Dharam she cheered him up knowing the reason that he would be upset  

I am happy that they are sharing their heart with each other their experience & their problem which makes their bond strong & very special too 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon😍

Thank you Goldie dear 🤗❤️ I was waiting for your reply 🥺..yes now Prithvi nd Sanyogita became good friends ,yes Sanyogita misses her mother and Prithvi is agitated with his father.Yes Sanyogita toh hai hi yaisi is story sab ko samjhti hai..anaele wale chapters mein PrithviSanyo ki bonding aur bhi strong hogi..wohi Dharam aur Prithvi ka bhi bonding bahut geh ra hone wala hai , isliye woh best buddies hai☺️

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Hey first of all congratulations on your results. Keep going and achieve the best for yourself.

Coming towards the update, then as usual it was very good. The flashback sequences of their childhood are always cute and adorable. I am loving the brewing friendship between Prithvi and Sanyogita. So ultimately Dharam has distanced himself from Prithvi, reason may be because of his closeness with Sanyogita. Missed Meghna today.! 

Prithvi and Sanyogita sharing about each other was too beautiful. Loved how Sanyogita is down to earth. This chipkali localgunda fights are always funny. They are really developing a nice bond amongst each other. Waiting for the next now ❣️

Thank you Saumya dear 🤗❤️ I was eagerly waiting for your reply 🥺...yes flashbacks are so cute and adorable it reminded me of my school days unke basis pe mein hai parts likh hai ...Yes Prithvi and Sanyogita now become good friends...but Why Dharam has distanced himself from Prithvi it will be revealed in the upcoming chapters 😉...in the upcoming chapters you will get to know more about Prithvi and Sanyogita and also their bonding will be strong gradually.

Haa Meghna ka part next chapters mein ya uske bad wal mein hoga ,😁😁...

Thank you so much for your wishes ☺️☺️...Same to you dear.. Stay healthy and happy always 🤗❤️

Edited by Priyo0143139 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Fantastic update. Thanks for the pm.

Thank you 💖😊..I am glad you liked the Chapter

Originally posted by: Misthisandesh

Nice chapter 👍☺️ keep going

Thank you re 💕🤗

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice part. Again loved the childhood sequences. Their friendship is really very cute and sweet. You show the actual words and language we use for our friends (if you know what I am pointing at), very natural. I am loving Prithvi and sanyo chemistry. Will wait For their love story to start. Last scene was emotional. 

Love,

Sammy

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Nice part. Again loved the childhood sequences. Their friendship is really very cute and sweet. You show the actual words and language we use for our friends (if you know what I am pointing at), very natural. I am loving Prithvi and sanyo chemistry. Will wait For their love story to start. Last scene was emotional. 

Love,

Sammy

Thank you Saumya ❤️🤗 I am glad you liked it..yes the childhood sequences are great ...and also their friendship...Yes get your point here I have used all Actual words an languages we uses for our friends...their love story will be started after a few chapters..abhi toh sirf Friendship wi hui hai😊..

Stay tuned keep commenting 🙂