Felt sad when watching today episode

vivpri thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode is good. But it reminded a worst memory. The actress VJ Chithra who played Raavi character in Tamil version was found dead by hanging, last year. I was greatful they didn't show the actual suicide attempt. She got more famous for this role and they are the best pair of all three in Tamil. 

RIP Chithu! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

The episode is good. But it reminded a worst memory. The actress VJ Chithra who played Raavi character in Tamil version was found dead by hanging, last year. I was greatful they didn't show the actual suicide attempt. She got more famous for this role and they are the best pair of all three in Tamil. 

RIP Chithu! 

1st time i heard abt pandian stores was during her sucide news..she was very beautiful but life is so cruel sometimes 

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, I did hear about that when I first got into the show. May her soul Rest in Peace. For whatever reason she chose to do it, I hope we can respect and remember her for her good memories. 

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivpri

RIP Chithu! 

OMG I DID NOT KNOW THIS

this is awful

In fact I watched a few episodes in Tamil 

I feel terrible 

RIP the actress

I hope her soul found what it was looking for

It’s really sad 😢