Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I hope he falls for her too

I love second love wali stories❤️

Obviously he will, it’s Feroze and Sana Javed, they will definitely show him tootke falling for her, they’re after all making a comeback for reasons known to all of us, one of the best romantic pairs onscreen 😌😍

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Obviously he will, it’s Feroze and Sana Javed, they will definitely show him tootke falling for her, they’re after all making a comeback for reasons known to all of us, one of the best romantic pairs onscreen 😌😍

Maybe this time he wont be a nakaam aashiq but instead she will be🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Maybe this time he wont be a nakaam aashiq but instead she will be🤣

Trust me, the entire nation wants to see the girl become mohabbat ki bhikhari in a Feroze khan starrer. This shall be iconic agar aisa huya 😆

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Uska signature character hai, nakam ashiq, its what he does best 🤣

Bhot bann giya nakaam aashiq ab isko kamyab aashiq ban na chaiye

Melkor thumbnail

Kamyaab toh banda har drame main hai bas aashiqui main hi nakaam hai🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

Kamyaab toh banda har drame main hai bas aashiqui main hi nakaam hai🤣

Haan, ladki milne se pehle he is all happy, boom ladki ajaati hai life mein and sabkuch barbaad kardeta hai, remember Hadi trying to leave guns and body guards for Khaani, I still low key laugh and blush at that sentiment, coming from someone like him 🤪🤣

kritikabose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haan, ladki milne se pehle he is all happy, boom ladki ajaati hai life mein and sabkuch barbaad kardeta hai, remember Hadi trying to leave guns and body guards for Khaani, I still low key laugh and blush at that sentiment, coming from someone like him 🤪🤣

Khaani ko Kuch bol nhi paata tha ..na hi gussa karta tha 

Jo vo bolti chup chap sunn leta tha 

I still remember when hadi realised his love for khaani  in front of Ali 😍

And that restaurant scene where he proposed her 😌❤️

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritikabose

Khaani ko Kuch bol nhi paata tha ..na hi gussa karta tha 

Jo vo bolti chup chap sunn leta tha 

I still remember when hadi realised his love for khaani  in front of Ali 😍

And that restaurant scene where he proposed her 😌❤️

For me, my all time favorite would be 'Woh dou taake ki ladki nahi hai, mero mohabbat hai, woh yaha rehti hai (beating his chest), yah'. The blood shot eyes, the rage, I was all stiff and cold, for a moment it felt like he would really shoot that driver and then shoot himself, Feroze was so excellent just so good, no words, that day I knew, I have to follow this guy's work 😆

Mir Hadi being toxic and a murderer burning everything around him just because his dad called his womna a 'dou taake ki ladki', and then we had MPTH where the male lead called his cheater wife 'dou taake ki ladki' and everyone applauded 🤪

kritikabose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me, my all time favorite would be 'Woh dou taake ki ladki nahi hai, mero mohabbat hai, woh yaha rehti hai (beating his chest), yah'. The blood shot eyes, the rage, I was all stiff and cold, for a moment it felt like he would really shoot that driver and then shoot himself, Feroze was so excellent just so good, no words, that day I knew, I have to follow this guy's work 😆

Mir Hadi being toxic and a murderer burning everything around him just because his dad called his womna a 'dou taake ki ladki', and then we had MPTH where the male lead called his cheater wife 'dou taake ki ladki' and everyone applauded 🤪

For me Mir Hadi is a brand 

Hands down  the best character 😎❤️

@bold aaj hi Maine yeh scene wapas dekha .. idk why sab itna criticize karte hai Hadi character ko 

Yesterday I watched that haroon's IV with feroze ...he was like forcefully putting his critique again n again.

Red - I haven't watched this show yet ... Kahi na Kahi hypocrisy hai  ..still sabke Apne point of views hai 

But saw this clip on YouTube and everyone was applauding 

Though I liked Humayun Saeed's acting as Danish in that clip

Melkor thumbnail

Hadi is one of the most intelligently written fictional characters I have ever come across which is why it irks me when people treat him like any round about the mill t0xIc character. The multiple facets to him,the nuances,the top notch character development that his character had is extremely rare. That character can be interpreted in more than one way and can be the subject of essays. For instance I believe that his all consuming obsession with Khaani was a manifestation of his underlying guilt over Sarim's murder and he ended up interpreting it as love because it was an attempt by his subconscious to protect him from the painful experience of remorse which he eventually did when he let go of Khaani after kidnapping her from her wedding. And if we rewatch the scene in which he is being led to the gallows we will notice that while it begins with his visions of the imaginary moments that he spent with Khaani it transitions into his memory of their final meeting at the prison in which she had nothing but coldness for him in her eyes. I don't know whether it was intended or not but I interpreted the scene as him letting go of the fantasy he had been holding on to and embracing reality right before he believed that he was about to breathe his last.

People need to watch Khaani with an open mind without letting it get clouded by judgements or preconceived notions against problematic characters in order to enjoy the fascinating roller coaster ride that is Mir Hadi. Hadi isn't the hero or the villain of the story. He IS is the story.