Users

Frequent Posters

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sorry. Wrong post

Edited by su_94 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

scary? really?🤣 never thought would miniel can be scary as well....should I write a full fledge horror story?

Yes poor neil will have a surprise of lifetime when he will find out about this mini😆

What all will you write ? You will go crazy 🤣

Am imagining Neil's expressions when he will come to know about Mini. Till now he is talking, spending time with her later he shall get shock🤣 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 5

“Arre tum to kal bina bataye gayab ho gayi thi.” Neil came in the haveli and asked from Minni.

“I remembered I didn’t bring my purse yesterday so...there was no need to stay back.” Minni replied.

Neil was about to ask another question when Minni diverted his attention. “Chhodo ye sab baatein. Tum mujhe apne bare mein batao.

“What do you want to know?” Neil asked.

“Everything.” Minni whispered in his ears coming close to him. Neil stopped breathing for few seconds. Her word meant more than what it sounded. Like she wanted search his soul and he was all ready to bare his soul in front of her on just upon a request. What was happening to him?

“There is not much to know about me. I am a painter who has lost his inspiration ever since his mom died. She was my everything. I got my painting talent from her. She was my biggest fan and critique. I was always lost in my own world. Me and my paintings and mom. I didn’t need anyone else. Ever since she has left me...I cant gather myself. Cant think of anything...I am just...” Neil couldn’t continue after that. He sat down on the ground holding his head.

He felt Minni has put her hand on his shoulder. His anxiety instantly began to vanish. Minni made him stand up and she hugged him. For the first time after his mom left him he was feeling that warmth of love, affection spreading through his heart. Who knew he will find solace in a stranger’s company.

“Aa to gaya hoon is self discovery journey par but I dont think it will be useful.” Neil told her.

“Hey! Dont be disappointed. You are an emotional person just like me. So I guess it will take sometime for you to embrace the reality but you will shine again. Achha show me some of your paintings.” Minni smiled at him.

“Here? I dont have any. Wait, I have pictures of some paintings in my phone. I will show you that.”Neil said and brought out his phone.

Minni stopped him. “Stupid, how will I feel it in this little box of yours. Show me your real talent, live, here. You have brought all your equipments and canvas. Why dont you make a painting here?”

Neil liked the idea. Its been days he hadn’t painted anything. He set up everything then thought for a while what to paint. Minni closed his eyes with her hands. “Relax Neil, this is not some exam. Find the answer in your heart. What do you want to draw? What are you feeling? What is your mental state?”

Neil took a deep breath and started painting. He had a frown on his forehead like he was solving some difficult math problem but he was not stopping even for a second. Brush strokes, colors all messed up his hands and face too but he didn’t care. He only stopped after few hours when he finished it finally.

He looked at Minni who was smiling at him. She came close to him and wiped his face with her sleeves. She cupped his face and blew some air on his forehead as it was all covered with sweat. Neil closed his eyes in content. He remembered how his mother used to take care of him in same way.

Minni then inspected his painting. He had painted a man sitting in a room. Doors and windows of the room were closed. There were people outside the room but there was no entry point in the room.

“Its you Neil, sitting alone in dark. You have shut the doors and windows of hope...of heart tightly. No one, not even your well wishers can reach up to you. You cant survive like this. You have to open up.” Minni understood at once about his mental state.

“But I have lost the inspiration.” Neil said helplessly.

“Then find the new one.”Minni urged.

Neil looked at her in confusion.

“You only said that your mom and paintings were your whole world. Your mom left you. Its unfair but hey, life is unfair most of the time. You only shared true love with your mom. When she left, she left a void of emotions in your heart. Only way possible to fill it is to let someone in. Find love Neil, open the doors and windows of your heart. Let people in. Your mother has died, you are still alive. Live your life Neil.” Minni  tried to explain.

“But...” Neil hesitated a little to accept the truth.

“No if and but. Remember, you said that Manreet...not me...the one in the story. You wish she hadn’t committed suicide and found her true love but what you are doing to yourself is nothing less than a suicide. You will die like this....the painter inside you will wither away.” Minni said while pointing towards his painting.

Neil saw the painting. What Minni was saying was true. He has created a wall around himself thats why he cant see, he cant feel anything but misery. She is right, the only medicine of heartache is to fill it with love. But who was there in his life to fill that void. His brother Mickey, father, friends, relatives...he doesn’t connect with any of them like the way he felt connected with his mom. He was in deep thoughts when Minni asked him to close his eyes to find the source of inspiration. He closed his eyes to find the answer just like Minni had asked him and he found his answer in her.

Neil was surprised himself that he saw Minni when he closed his eyes. But how is this possible? He only met her few days ago.

“But isn’t she different from others?” His heart asked a question.

“Yes...but, is it possible to fall in love with someone this quickly?” His mind reasoned.

“Love is not time bound. Truth is that she has touched your heart. Dont close the door now. Open it, embrace the new reality of life, new hope in life in form of her.” His heart requested and he had to accept.

But he was not sure if Minni felt same for him or she even feels anything for him or not. So he had to confirm it before confessing his love.

“You know, I like this. I mean the time we spend here, telling stories to each other. Can we continue to meet?” Neil asked hesitantly from Minni.

She looked at him as if trying to read his mind whats going inside it. The truth was even she liked these meetings with him. “Ok, we can keep meeting till you are here.” Minni replied finally.

“Can we go out for dinner or something like that?” Neil asked nervously.

There was a shadow of sadness in her eyes momentarily but she quickly replied, “I am sure any hotel or restaurant will not be as interesting as this haveli. I feel homely here. And besides that, I have learnt many interesting facts about this place which no one knows, wont you explore it with me here?”

Neil thought for sometime, though he wanted to take her out for dinner date but then this place was special for both of them. How can he miss the chance to spend some more time here with her. “Ok Minni, we will continue to meet here.” Neil agreed.

Days passed, their connection grew stronger, hey continued to meet daily in the haveli. Everyday Neil would make a new painting which he decided to present in his next exhibition and everyday Minni would tell him something new about the haveli or about the life of Manreet of the story. She told him that even the british officer Brian was a good painter and she had seen some really old paintings here which were probably made by Brian only. One painting was of a village girl and she thought that she must be that Manreet only.

Neil told Minni about his interests other than paintings, his childhood stories, how he is still struggling to make that perfect painting which would be appearing in his ‘special showcase’ during his next painting exhibition. He also took a promise from her that she will visit his next painting exhibition.

“So, what will be that special painting about?” Minni asked him.

“It is about a person.”Neil replied.

“A person? You mean you have finally found someone worth your time?” Minni asked, though she was happy  but Neil noticed something in her eyes, some emotion and he was happily surprised seeing that. If what he was thinking is true than....this will be the end of his journey, his journey of self exploration as he could have his inspiration in his life.

“Yes, I have found someone, very special. She has given back the soul to my paintings again.” Neil teased her as he saw the emotion he saw in her eyes was jealousy and it grew stronger.

“She? Means a girl...but you are coming here to meet me since so many days now. When you met this another girl?” Minni inquired.

“At my hotel, that day you said no for dinner but then I met her and asked her out and she agreed. I have started liking her a lot.” Neil replied and searched her eyes.

There was again that gloominess in her eyes which he had often noticed whenever she narrates anything about Manreet’s story. “I think...I think...I should go now. And I wont be able to come tomorrow. You should also stop visiting here.” Minni replied getting agitated and turned around to avoid looking in his eyes.

But by now Neil was convinced that even Minni likes him. “Ok, I wont come here again but dont you want to know more about my girlfriend? I mean how I met her, what do we talk, what she likes and how I fell in love with her?” Neil teased her.

“No, keep the details to yourself.” Minni answered.

“Arre, achha ek bar sun to lo. You know the real reason because of which I feel confidence again with my painting is her only. Once she asked me to close my eyes and search my heart for that person who can fill my heart with love, taking away all my fears.”Neil said and noticed Minni had gasped. She looked at him with hopeful eyes as she understood finally that he was talking about her only.

“You know, I closed my eyes that day and whom I saw?” Neil asked getting emotional.

“Whom?” Minni asked as her eyes already started shining with happy tears.

“You Minni, I saw you. Minni, will you fill the void in my heart?” Neil asked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

su_94 thumbnail

Looks like Neil will have heart break soon. Mini has fallen in love with him but it's not good for her and she will leave him right ?  There is still mystery around her . 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: su_94

Looks like Neil will have heart break soon. Mini has fallen in love with him but it's not good for her and she will leave him right ?  There is still mystery around her . 

Yes heartbreak to hoga hi...neil ka ...mini ka...ya dono ka....pata chalega next update mein🤣

it will be the last one

i am so relieved it is ending....i didnt like it at all🤣

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

Yes heartbreak to hoga hi...neil ka ...mini ka...ya dono ka....pata chalega next update mein🤣

it will be the last one

i am so relived it is ending....i didnt like it at all🤣

Could make out. You were in hurry to finish the story.  That's why love confessions were soon here.  

Anj_01 thumbnail

Could make out. You were in hurry to finish the story.  That's why love confessions were soon here.  

it was always a short story...wanted it be as TS but then it became a little longer😆

some stories are like burden....you want them to finish asap.

you will be shocked but cure me spin off was one among them also....it started of so well then dont know why...i lost the touch...and couldnt figure out what to write how to write....but thankfully it ended well.

su_94 thumbnail

it was always a short story...wanted it be as TS but then it became a little longer😆

some stories are like burden....you want them to finish asap.

you will be shocked but cure me spin off was one among them also....it started of so well then dont know why...i lost the touch...and couldnt figure out what to write how to write....but thankfully it ended well.

true.. rather spoiling the essence of MiNeil better end it in good note. Spin off we couldn't make out. I think it was big challenge for you there . You had to surpass your own standard of writing and you managed it very well ya

Anj_01 thumbnail

true.. rather spoiling the essence of MiNeil better end it in good note. Spin off we couldn't make out. I think it was big challenge for you there . You had to surpass your own standard of writing and you managed it very well ya

ya i had to mask the frustration and really ...close my eyes and be in mineil world to imgine each and every reaction of characters...it was challenging though...the characters of children were a little too much crowd to handle😆

su_94 thumbnail

ya i had to mask the frustration and really ...close my eyes and be in mineil world to imgine each and every reaction of characters...it was challenging though...the characters of children were a little too much crowd to handle😆

See this the reason then why even we felt angry on kids at one point of time in the story 🤣 you made us feel it. 🤣