Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Ishk Par Zor Nahi TRP Thread - Page 3

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Why is online TRP decreasing? The episodes are getting better but still so low TRP. 

Sony is bringing KRPKAB and KBC soon, I hope that don’t spoil IPZN. We should get good story with closure even if it is only 100 episodes. I do t want them to shut it down abruptly due to low TRP. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

Why is online TRP decreasing? The episodes are getting better but still so low TRP. 

Sony is bringing KRPKAB and KBC soon, I hope that don’t spoil IPZN. We should get good story with closure even if it is only 100 episodes. I do t want them to shut it down abruptly due to low TRP. 

Exactly that's what I'm worried about.. Sony has this habit of ending shows abruptly.. They already ended S9MK n SKSS .. I heard even last year they ended Beyhadh 2 same way.. Don't want same thing with IPZN.. 

Only thing is it's a GK show.. It's a big PH.. 

kankabhor thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Exactly that's what I'm worried about.. Sony has this habit of ending shows abruptly.. They already ended S9MK n SKSS .. I heard even last year they ended Beyhadh 2 same way.. Don't want same thing with IPZN.. 

Only thing is it's a GK show.. It's a big PH.. 

It is good that it’s GK show. The problme is Sony is not promoting the show. They promote KUDCA more. They don’t show repeat telecast. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It is good that it’s GK show. The problme is Sony is not promoting the show. They promote KUDCA more. They don’t show repeat telecast. 

Sony is totally focused on Ahilya, Sai, KUDCA n the reality shows.. And now KBC n KRPKAB added to the list.. 😠 

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CrazyLtlBitch

Sony is totally focused on Ahilya, Sai, KUDCA n the reality shows.. And now KBC n KRPKAB added to the list.. 😠 

KUDCA is gutka now.

And KBC abi gaya ta firse aagya, it's just 40ish episodes of IPZN as of yet.

And also they promote Indian Idol and dance+ way too much, and now there's one more Dance reality show is lined up😡 with almost same concept and judges.

And about KRPKAB it was breath of fresh air initially when they were young, then it was also similar to sas bahu craps with different seasons. I don't get the point of season 3 where they'll show it as a sequel of previous season which means no new story/love stories infact bache or unke bache.

Edited by NormalGirl93 - 2 years ago
CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NormalGirl93

KUDCA is gutka now.

And KBC abi gaya ta firse aagya, it's just 40ish episodes of IPZN as of yet.

And also they promote Indian Idol and dance+ way too much, and now there's one more Dance reality show is lined up😡 with almost same concept and judges.

And about KRPKAB it was breath of fresh air initially when they were young, then it was also similar to sas bahu craps with different seasons. I don't get the point of season 3 where they'll show it as a sequel of previous season which means no new story/love stories infact bache or unke bache.

It is a new story not a sequel. Have you rewatched KRPKAB recently? The story is like Sadda Haq - it really stands the test of time. I have no doubt it will give trps and online ratings.

I think IPZN isn’t being promoted because the timeslot will change. It should have a similar timeslot to Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali as it’s a similar social story but better executed so may win viewers who like to watch this.

NormalGirl93 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CherryBucket

It is a new story not a sequel. Have you rewatched KRPKAB recently? The story is like Sadda Haq - it really stands the test of time. I have no doubt it will give trps and online ratings.

I think IPZN isn’t being promoted because the timeslot will change. It should have a similar timeslot to Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali as it’s a similar social story but better executed so may win viewers who like to watch this.

I haven't seen Sadda haq. I saw KRPKAB from day 1 and was completely hooked up to it. Everything was well executed on the show, they chemistry was superb too and characters were almost real. Not to forget the songs and title track they were so so so charming.

I went on and off watching it after the divorce track came up and they split up, was not a constant viewer but I definitely know the track.

And if you say so it's a new story, then are we only going to see the same lead pair with different story under same brand name? Because I read one article which stated it's a sequel. Though I'm not sure.

And I'm really shocked on your question that am I re watching KRPKAB because 2-3 days ago only I got caught up with initial episodes and rewatched them😃

Edited by NormalGirl93 - 2 years ago
CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NormalGirl93

I haven't seen Sadda haq. I saw KRPKAB from day 1 and was completely hooked up to it. Everything was well executed on the show, they chemistry was superb too and characters were almost real. Not to forget the songs and title track they were so so so charming.

I went on and off watching it after the divorce track came up and they split up, was not a constant viewer but I definitely know the track.

And if you say so it's a new story, then are we only going to see the same lead pair with different story under same brand name? Because I read one article which stated it's a sequel. Though I'm not sure.

And I'm really shocked on your question that am I re watching KRPKAB because 2-3 days ago only I got caught up with initial episodes and rewatched them😃

hahah me too. I loved it. I liked it after the divorce too - even with the loops and turns it was still one of the best youth centric shows on TV at the time.

definitely watch Sadda Haq but maybe after you are done with IPZN. It’s so, so much better that you might feel the same level of disappointment I did that it’s not on air any more. The chemistry betweenHarshita Gaur and Param Singh is beautiful - just the right level of sensual and romantic.  It’s easily Param Singh’s career highlight performance which considering how good some of this other roles are says a lot!!

kankabhor thumbnail

^^ I agree KRPKAB was good initially. Fresh pairing, good concept where there are no full vamps, ego and idealogy clashes... 

But then divorce and leap happened. I was okay with divorce but after leap they totally ruined Dev’s character. It was stupid and ending was not properly done. 

I read season 3 is just sequel not fresh story. I can give it a try but they should bring soemthifn unique. 

NormalGirl93 thumbnail

^^ I agree KRPKAB was good initially. Fresh pairing, good concept where there are no full vamps, ego and idealogy clashes... 

But then divorce and leap happened. I was okay with divorce but after leap they totally ruined Dev’s character. It was stupid and ending was not properly done. 

I read season 3 is just sequel not fresh story. I can give it a try but they should bring soemthifn unique. 

Yep Ditto same. Also I've also read it's a continuation which might be something like it's being dragged now.

I'm trying to post a link here about it's a continuation. Let's see if a newbie can post 😵

Naaa I can't😒