Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutella03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Also, can we discuss how Pulkit looked exactly like Baby Jack today during the varmala? Why was he gawking at Devyani so weirdly, hahahaha I was losin it.

Edited by Nutella03 - 3 years ago
Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Bekaar episode. Fast forwarded most of scenes. ðŸ¤“

Even though the ladies said they don't know what happens behind the closed doors, at least now he knows Madhuri is like a sister. But he will ignore it. ðŸ˜†

Yeh kaisa logic tha re baba tera ?  Matlab kuch bhi. ðŸ˜³

Virat : Do you know Sangeeta Deshpande. 
Neighbors : NO. 
Virat : That means the letter is real. SD is his wife. ðŸ˜³

Tu kaise IPS bana re baba.  Iska matlab yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai, the letter was fake. ðŸ¤¡
The writers are hell bent on showing that Indian Police is nalla. ðŸ˜†

Shut up. ðŸ˜¡ Virat aur Aayi toh kya even the fans are not willing to forgive you. ðŸ˜¡

MashAllah this girl is so beautiful. Her smile is so pretty. 

Ab yeh Pulkit ki saas bhi banegi. ðŸ¤”
"Doctor sahab ab khush kismaat ho. Aapko aapni biwi se bhi kam umar ki saas mili hai." ðŸ¤£

Dafack was that. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤“ ðŸ¤”

She looks so hot in saree.  I really want to see her in saree not only during functions. 

Yeh lo what was I saying in my last topic. Sai switch off the phone. ðŸ˜³
Pagli venue pahuch ne pehle karna chahiye tha na. But we all know you wanted Virat to come there and see how bootiphool you were looking. ðŸ˜‰

Aaaw she said her Aaba would be happy to see from heaven that his naughty little girl is now a saas and has a daughter and a son-in-law. Yeh log hamesha Harini ko kyun bhool jaate hain ? ðŸ˜³
Sai you have a granddaughter too. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Her eyes ! 

Uff this bonding. So pure. 

Late entry of the hero. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

I gotta say, you have earned a fan in me🤗 I read your posts whenever possible but cannot reply back😛 but today I couldn't help replying...no idea about episodes nowadays but your posts are damn entertaining n hilarious😆🤣

Today, specially this line cracked me up soo badly🤣 But we all know you wanted Virat to come there and see how bootiphool you were looking.🤣 how could you even think of something like this in this kinda serious situation🤣 anyways, you are thoughts are hilarious🤣keep it coming...

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

your post is always more entertaining than episode🤣

Thank you ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Nutella03

Also, can we discuss how Pulkit looked exactly like Baby Jack today during the varmala? Why was he gawking at Devyani so weirdly, hahahaha I was losin it.

I fast forwarded that part so I missed it. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Blackwind

I gotta say, you have earned a fan in me🤗 I read your posts whenever possible but cannot reply back😛 but today I couldn't help replying...no idea about episodes nowadays but your posts are damn entertaining n hilarious😆🤣

Today, specially this line cracked me up soo badly🤣 But we all know you wanted Virat to come there and see how bootiphool you were looking.🤣 how could you even think of something like this in this kinda serious situation🤣 anyways, you are thoughts are hilarious🤣keep it coming...

Aww so nice of you. ðŸ¤—

I am glad you enjoy my posts. ðŸ˜³

Sometimes I myself wonder where does my bakwaas come from. ðŸ¤”🤣