Virat : Baba re baba kaise IPS bana re mein ?

Posted: 2 years ago

Bekaar episode. Fast forwarded most of scenes. 🤓

Even though the ladies said they don't know what happens behind the closed doors, at least now he knows Madhuri is like a sister. But he will ignore it. 😆

Yeh kaisa logic tha re baba tera ?  Matlab kuch bhi. 😳

Virat : Do you know Sangeeta Deshpande. 
Neighbors : NO. 
Virat : That means the letter is real. SD is his wife. 😳

Tu kaise IPS bana re baba.  Iska matlab yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai, the letter was fake. 🤡
The writers are hell bent on showing that Indian Police is nalla. 😆

Shut up. 😡 Virat aur Aayi toh kya even the fans are not willing to forgive you. 😡

MashAllah this girl is so beautiful. Her smile is so pretty. 

Ab yeh Pulkit ki saas bhi banegi. 🤔
"Doctor sahab ab khush kismaat ho. Aapko aapni biwi se bhi kam umar ki saas mili hai." 🤣

Dafack was that. 😳 🤓 🤔

She looks so hot in saree.  I really want to see her in saree not only during functions. 

Yeh lo what was I saying in my last topic. Sai switch off the phone. 😳
Pagli venue pahuch ne pehle karna chahiye tha na. But we all know you wanted Virat to come there and see how bootiphool you were looking. 😉

Aaaw she said her Aaba would be happy to see from heaven that his naughty little girl is now a saas and has a daughter and a son-in-law. Yeh log hamesha Harini ko kyun bhool jaate hain ? 😳
Sai you have a granddaughter too. 🤣🤣

Her eyes ! 

Uff this bonding. So pure. 

Late entry of the hero. 🤣🤣

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Bekaar episode. Fast forwarded most of scenes. 🤓

Even though the ladies said they don't know what happens behind the closed doors, at least now he knows Madhuri is like a sister. But he will ignore it. 😆 

This scene made me laugh arre bhaiya, itni zor zor say bol rhe ho, niche bhi dekh lo, and phir se use nhi kiya dimag ki akhir sai devi yaha layegi jaha u can come whenever you want. 

Yeh kaisa logic tha re baba tera ?  Matlab kuch bhi. 😳

Virat : Do you know Sangeeta Deshpande. 
Neighbors : NO. 
Virat : That means the letter is real. SD is his wife. 😳

Tu kaise IPS bana re baba.  Iska matlab yeh bhi toh ho sakta hai, the letter was fake. 🤡
The writers are hell bent on showing that Indian Police is nalla. 😆 so true I was like yeh kya hai, when neighbours said they havent seen Sangeeta deshpande infcat never heard of her I was thinking ab isko lagega ki letter was fake, but yeh tho aur kisi tangent pay hai, He should not be a police officer for sure.  

Shut up. 😡 Virat aur Aayi toh kya even the fans are not willing to forgive you. 😡

MashAllah this girl is so beautiful. Her smile is so pretty. 

Ab yeh Pulkit ki saas bhi banegi. 🤔
"Doctor sahab ab khush kismaat ho. Aapko aapni biwi se bhi kam umar ki saas mili hai." 🤣

Dafack was that. 😳 🤓 🤔

She looks so hot in saree.  I really want to see her in saree not only during functions. 

Yeh lo what was I saying in my last topic. Sai switch off the phone. 😳
Pagli venue pahuch ne pehle karna chahiye tha na. But we all know you wanted Virat to come there and see how bootiphool you were looking. 😉

Aaaw she said her Aaba would be happy to see from heaven that his naughty little girl is now a saas and has a daughter and a son-in-law. Yeh log hamesha Harini ko kyun bhool jaate hain ? 😳
Sai you have a granddaughter too. 🤣🤣

Her eyes ! 

Uff this bonding. So pure. 

Late entry of the hero. 🤣🤣

he he he episode kaise bhi ho you give us hilarious stuff, 

Sai indeed was looking very pretty, kash viru uski aankho main kho jata but abhi tho didi ki chai ka nasha hai uspay 

🤣🤣

While watching/reading about the episode: My BP, anxiety, anger etc etc increases

After reading your post: Everything back to normal with such a comic relief🤣

Waise, you are right, Sai wants her husband to see her in saree🤪 after the almost kiss, she wants him to see how beautiful(read it as hot) she is ☺️😉

Neil's entry 🔥🔥🔥 and Sai was really looking hot 🔥

Nalla police 🤣

Virat ki logic 🤣🤣

Sai ne ghar mein Saree pehena surubkar diya to Virat duty jana band kar dega 🤣

Awesome post

Keep these posts coming, for the next couple of weeks its going to be a roller-coaster ride. 

Ye track fast forward nahi ho sakta kya, ya sirf Navra Baiko ka tashan nahi ho sakta kya. C-gang bhi chalega. 

But can someone take supari of that Vahini and make her gayab. I just cant understand her blank face. 

Even today, what was I suppose to assume when Sonali was telling about the letter to Kaku,

"Oh thank god they think its done by Sai, I am safe'

"Sai, lets see how you get out of this one"

"Sai, i will always have an upper hand and I will win this one"

Matlab main kya samjhu, please koi samjhao usse. If you are on the screen then please put some efforts. 

Originally posted by Spicyfood

Nalla police 🤣

Virat ki logic 🤣🤣

Sai ne ghar mein Saree pehena surubkar diya to Virat duty jana band kar dega 🤣

Awesome post

Chalega, waise bhi duty pe jaake konsa jhande gadta hain. 

Atleast Baiko pe toh time invest karega.....kuch nahi toh

🤣🤣🤣

Awesome as always Muguet ,loved it. This was hilarious.

Yeh kya hai bro,Viru, Sangeetha Deshpande ,the unknown kaha tha padosi ne, isne toh Sangeeta Despande, the pati peedit patra likhnewaali bana diya isko🤣

Now I really want to know ki Viru ka qualification kya hai aakhir, degree kounsa hai jiske basis pe yeh UPSC mein gaya. Kyunki mujhe toh biotechnology hi lag raha hai filhaal,sabka hybrid version nikaal deta hai, pyaar ka dosti, sanyaasatva ke liye vaada,unknown ka matlab letter likhnewaala 🤣

Waise ,aaj bhi mujhe woh hot and happening hi laga,Kuch bhi kaho,Vardi jajti hai uspe

Ha bhai, PD ,teri hi kami thi,aajao dulhe raja aa jao, teri toh band bajaana chahiye ,par aajao ,thik hai. Aajao, sambhalke rehna Sai,tera damaad pair chune ke bahaane ,teri pairo ke neeche se zameen kheech raha hai, kaisa damaad hai. Sai ko isse nek lena chahiye, 1-2 lakhs toh atleast.😆

Bechari Sai ki poti, uske mummy ,pappa aur dadi shaddi mein busy hai,aur dada tension lene mein ki kahi beti ki bidaai na hojaye🤣Oh lord, Harini ka kya hoga, kal uske papa ghar jaake kya bolenge 🤣

Lo, aagaye Chavan saab , hud hud dabangg🤣

Waise Thappad se darr nahi lagta saab, tum logo ke dragging se lagta hai🤣

Awesome post as always❤❤💕

The most *facepalm* moment today was Sangeeta ko koi nahi jaanta matlab letter sahi hai, Sangeeta hi wife hai..🤣

Aise hi chalta hai toh tomorrow i will post a letter in Chavan Niwas, that i am Virat's wife. According to IPS sahab's law, no one knows about me, so that means i am his wife! 🤣

Pakka paise deke ghusa hai🤣

Originally posted by maahi11

This scene made me laugh arre bhaiya, itni zor zor say bol rhe ho, niche bhi dekh lo, and phir se use nhi kiya dimag ki akhir sai devi yaha layegi jaha u can come whenever you want. 

This was exactly my reaction. How come he kept knocking without seeing down. 🤣

so true I was like yeh kya hai, when neighbours said they havent seen Sangeeta deshpande infcat never heard of her I was thinking ab isko lagega ki letter was fake, but yeh tho aur kisi tangent pay hai, He should not be a police officer for sure.  

Aise illogical officers hain toh God save country. 

he he he episode kaise bhi ho you give us hilarious stuff, 

Sai indeed was looking very pretty, kash viru uski aankho main kho jata but abhi tho didi ki chai ka nasha hai uspay 

Thank you. 😆 

Veeru is blinded by the anger. 😆