Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Virat : Baba re baba kaise IPS bana re mein ? - Page 2

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Optimist_d

🤣🤣

While watching/reading about the episode: My BP, anxiety, anger etc etc increases

After reading your post: Everything back to normal with such a comic relief🤣

Waise, you are right, Sai wants her husband to see her in saree🤪 after the almost kiss, she wants him to see how beautiful(read it as hot) she is ☺️😉

Dr. Muguet here. To cure everyone with sarcasm. 🤣

Naughty Sai. ☺️ Kuch toh fayda uthayegi na. Why look so beautiful when you can't use it ? 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Epic...that is hilarious. So well translated.  I knew there was a reason I was on this site🤣🤣

Did IPS Virat go for police training or romance training...cos he aced the 🥰🥰during holi but failed with his investigatory skills🙈

Is there a petition to the writers from the Indian Police Federation?

The writers are doing more beizzati of the Indian police than we do of our susheel baguette🤣🤣

I’m not going to bash Pulkit weasel today as Devi is sooo happy 🥰

This content was originally posted by: Andy3456

Neil's entry 🔥🔥🔥 and Sai was really looking hot 🔥

Both looked hot as always. 😳

This content was originally posted by: Spicyfood

Nalla police 🤣

Virat ki logic 🤣🤣

Sai ne ghar mein Saree pehena surubkar diya to Virat duty jana band kar dega 🤣

Awesome post

They are making Indian Police nalla. 

Waise bhi he is always at hope. We hardly see him on duty. 🤣

Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 3 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Dr. Muguet here. To cure everyone with sarcasm. 🤣

Naughty Sai. ☺️ Kuch toh fayda uthayegi na. Why look so beautiful when you can't use it ? 🤣

To make us laugh with your posts🤗

chupa rustam Sai, khud toh dupatte se bahar nikal gayi, par disappointed toh woh bhi hai na. So now using her beauty😉

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like her smile too esp this one.. super cute ❤️

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I agree the episode was bhagwas rubberband.But your post made it hillarious  dear.Thank you.

Veeru banging on  that door was so funny.nice observation skills ACP 

And I also thought our first rank upsc holder might think that letter was fake but look how Brilliant our  ACP is 🤪he went entirely another tangent😲.Arre ACP   aapne brain thoda sambhalkar reghna. Otherwise daddu gunda will steal it.eklothi piece hai ACP ka dimaag.  

But virat was looking hot in his anger

Sai OMG always give her sheer Saree. She was looking so pretty.but like U told Muguet forget about veeru and aai even us fans won't forgive sai for this runaway marriage  😈

Handsome acp and his boootifuul wifey .I love our imperfect sairat❤️

Edited by Jiss555 - 3 years ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Don't know kita stretch karenge aur...But ur post is wonderful!!!

Kaash Virat UPSC exams na clear karta...ek to Police ka bhala hota...per usse zyada uska hi bhala hota...farz ke naam per use Pakhi se sacche pyar ki kurbaani na deni padti...jise woh har waqt gaata rahta tha...

really bilkul mazak bana kar rakh diya hai Virat ke policegiri skills ko....

Aur kuch nahi to responsible IPS na dikhate bhai...koi constable/inspector etc post de dete use...

Use apne logon ko judge karne ki skills per bada garv hai...Sai ko bhi kahta hai ki kitaabe padhne se kuch nahi hota...logon ko padhan aana chahie...woh khud Pakhi ko sahi responsible and mature samajhta hai  and Sai ko immature....Logon ki baaton mein kitni aasani se aa jaata hai..Koi bhi use manipulate kar sakta hai...aur nahi to raka chalti jugulkhor aunties bhi!!!!

@Jiss555: sorry pata nahi how u r tagged...post kiya then dekha...and can't remove it...kafi anadi hun iss mamle mein shayad...Hope you will not mind.

Edited by India_TV - 3 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: India_TV

Don't know kita stretch karenge aur...But ur post is wonderful!!!

Kaash Virat UPSC exams na clear karta...ek to Police ka bhala hota...per usse zyada uska hi bhala hota...farz ke naam per use Pakhi se sacche pyar ki kurbaani na deni padti...jise woh har waqt gaata rahta tha...

really bilkul mazak bana kar rakh diya hai Virat ke policegiri skills ko....

Aur kuch nahi to responsible IPS na dikhate bhai...koi constable/inspector etc post de dete use...

Use apne logon ko judge karne ki skills per bada garv hai...Sai ko bhi kahta hai ki kitaabe padhne se kuch nahi hota...logon ko padhan aana chahie...woh khud Pakhi ko sahi responsible and mature samajhta hai  and Sai ko immature....Logon ki baaton mein kitni aasani se aa jaata hai..Koi bhi use manipulate kar sakta hai...aur nahi to raka chalti jugulkhor aunties bhi!!!!

@Jiss555: sorry pata nahi how u r tagged...post kiya then dekha...and can't remove it...kafi anadi hun iss mamle mein shayad...Hope you will not mind.

never mind dear.it happens to all of us.we all are fellow forum mates. So it's ok no need to say sorry.

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Jiss555

never mind dear.it happens to all of us.we all are fellow forum mates. So it's ok no need to say sorry.

Thanks!