Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Looking at the taam jhaam at the wedding Buzdil Deshpande would have spent all his savings on it. Yeh dekhke toh anyone would realise it is not for a revenge wedding.

But our IPS grew up in a house where his Kaku spent thousands to organise a massive puja for the sole purpose of torturing the unwanted bahu. So he won’t get it. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roch

Keep these posts coming, for the next couple of weeks its going to be a roller-coaster ride. 

Ye track fast forward nahi ho sakta kya, ya sirf Navra Baiko ka tashan nahi ho sakta kya. C-gang bhi chalega. 

But can someone take supari of that Vahini and make her gayab. I just cant understand her blank face. 

Even today, what was I suppose to assume when Sonali was telling about the letter to Kaku,

"Oh thank god they think its done by Sai, I am safe'

"Sai, lets see how you get out of this one"

"Sai, i will always have an upper hand and I will win this one"

Matlab main kya samjhu, please koi samjhao usse. If you are on the screen then please put some efforts. 

🤣 Kab tak this Muguet will keep making these posts ? 🤣

I don't mind the track but they shouldn't drag the scenes. I hope they won't take a whole week to do Sai's beizzati in that mandap. 

At least you have given 3 options. Sometimes we don't even have that. 🤣

Chalega, waise bhi duty pe jaake konsa jhande gadta hain. 

Atleast Baiko pe toh time invest karega.....kuch nahi toh

Ab bhi kahan duty pe dekh ne ko milta hai ? 🤣 He is always in the house wearing his uniform. 🤣

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

🤣 Kab tak this Muguet will keep making these posts ? 🤣

I don't mind the track but they shouldn't drag the scenes. I hope they won't take a whole week to do Sai's beizzati in that mandap. 

At least you have given 3 options. Sometimes we don't even have that. 🤣

Arey those options were the logical thinking basis the scene which was running and not her expressions 🤣

Most of the times i assume what she has to convey basis the scene content and not her expressions. Its impossible to read her expressions (i am sorry dont want to sound too rude).

Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Ab bhi kahan duty pe dekh ne ko milta hai ? 🤣 He is always in the house wearing his uniform. 🤣

Arey ghar pe hi rehne do usse, duty pe jaata hain to khud ki bashing karata hain 🤣

Aadha dhyan Sai pe hota hain aur baaki ka kaam pe, ab 50% effort dalega toh kahan se sach dhundge. 🥳

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Actually Viratvko banna tha peacemaker per galti ae ban gaya IPS 

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

🤣🤣🤣

Awesome as always Muguet ,loved it. This was hilarious.

Yeh kya hai bro,Viru, Sangeetha Deshpande ,the unknown kaha tha padosi ne, isne toh Sangeeta Despande, the pati peedit patra likhnewaali bana diya isko🤣

Now I really want to know ki Viru ka qualification kya hai aakhir, degree kounsa hai jiske basis pe yeh UPSC mein gaya. Kyunki mujhe toh biotechnology hi lag raha hai filhaal,sabka hybrid version nikaal deta hai, pyaar ka dosti, sanyaasatva ke liye vaada,unknown ka matlab letter likhnewaala 🤣

Waise ,aaj bhi mujhe woh hot and happening hi laga,Kuch bhi kaho,Vardi jajti hai uspe

Ha bhai, PD ,teri hi kami thi,aajao dulhe raja aa jao, teri toh band bajaana chahiye ,par aajao ,thik hai. Aajao, sambhalke rehna Sai,tera damaad pair chune ke bahaane ,teri pairo ke neeche se zameen kheech raha hai, kaisa damaad hai. Sai ko isse nek lena chahiye, 1-2 lakhs toh atleast.😆

Bechari Sai ki poti, uske mummy ,pappa aur dadi shaddi mein busy hai,aur dada tension lene mein ki kahi beti ki bidaai na hojaye🤣Oh lord, Harini ka kya hoga, kal uske papa ghar jaake kya bolenge 🤣

Lo, aagaye Chavan saab , hud hud dabangg🤣

Waise Thappad se darr nahi lagta saab, tum logo ke dragging se lagta hai🤣

Awesome post as always❤❤💕

Thank you 😆

Bande ki logic toh dekho.  One of the weirdest dialogues of ITV I have ever heard. 🤣

Matlab bande ko kuch nahin aata. Na IPSgiri nahin logon ko padhakna. 🤣

Kuch ho na ho, hotness aur swag hai bande mein. 

Dada shock mein hoga jab pata chalega papa banne ke umar mein dada ban gaya hai. 🤣

Arey those options were the logical thinking basis the scene which was running and not her expressions 🤣

Most of the times i assume what she has to convey basis the scene content and not her expressions. Its impossible to read her expressions (i am sorry dont want to sound too rude).

I who usually don't comment on her expressions because she is just a showpiece to me but lately she was given huge responsibilites still we unable to praise her. 😆

Arey ghar pe hi rehne do usse, duty pe jaata hain to khud ki bashing karata hain 🤣

Aadha dhyan Sai pe hota hain aur baaki ka kaam pe, ab 50% effort dalega toh kahan se sach dhundge. 🥳

I swear the only time we liked him on duy was during GC track. 😆

Originally posted by: Mmedusa

The most *facepalm* moment today was Sangeeta ko koi nahi jaanta matlab letter sahi hai, Sangeeta hi wife hai..🤣

Aise hi chalta hai toh tomorrow i will post a letter in Chavan Niwas, that i am Virat's wife. According to IPS sahab's law, no one knows about me, so that means i am his wife! 🤣

Pakka paise deke ghusa hai🤣

I am still facepalming. 🤣 Kaise ? Zombie ne dimaam khaa gaya kya ? 🤣

Haan like his wife said. If someone will write your a smuggler, will you arrest yoursefl ? 🤣

CGang must have bought his degree. Akhir izzat ka sawal hai. 🤣