Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

It's "hot" cause she behaves the same way 😆. I remember all the time when he was shocked that she is holding his hand and fighting with him 🤣 . He was only staring at her hand. 

Then also the time when they are fighting and Shaurya randomly picks her up when she blocks his car and drops  her at the side nd there was 0 protest from her side...not even "chodiye muje" .🤣

They began this display of haqq long back in subtle ways.😆

Yeah, totally..

They are two of a kind..

If Shagun gets too touchy feely with him, she will hit him and her both 😆

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

My heart is still racing from today's episode. That's the issue when I don't expect anything good and then we get something amazing. I end up in this useless state of being where the adrenaline rush is too high 🤣

Same....this was me after the bridge and the car morning wake up scene....I had avoided spoiler so I had no real idea what to expect.....and what a sweet surprise it was. 

Even knowing there was a dream sequence....never imagined the extent of it.....such a sweet sweet surprise!

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: glowgetter

KEEP STILL MY GALLOPING HEART !!!!!

Even after 3 hours I am SO happy..

Dream sequence is making us so happy. The reel sequence will do idk what

LOL that day I will truly be dead! That's why I need that track to come only after my exams because I cannot be like this. Unlike juwi good episodes don't give me motivation to finish my work 🤣

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rima_123

With all the staring at each other's lips, I hope we get a scene of one of them touching the other's lips with fingers... Like just slightly brushing the fingertips across the lower lip... Idk why I find this hotter than kissing. Imagine Anokhi strokes SS lips.... He'll go crazy and jump out of the window 🤣

hahahaha he will like lose it at the holi and make the fire the mandap and just marry her there and decorate her room for suhag raat.. it’s itv so that much drama .. if it were a series I’d think proff would have made moves by now!!! 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I want to know who he imagines is standing in front of him while emoting🤣

LOLOLOLOLOL I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW 🤣 TODAY I AM SWOONING AND BEING THAT TYPE OF FANGIRL SO I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW AT ALL 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

yesssss like really go for it!!!! 

Ikr !! The tension is killing me !!!

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Yeah...🤣🤣

Dude used to be like..."disturb karna toh aapka fundamental right hai...bataiye kaise disturb karna chahengi muje" 🤣🤣🤣

And she didn't give a F about all his sarcastic comments..🤣 she'd still say what she wants to and then he gets angry , does soemthing stupid , and then he feels bad..🤣

Who remembers her attending his classes while standing on the ladder 🤣.

Now he will tell her the same thing. The difference will be either of them will lock his cabin so they can disturb each other in various ways

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yes 🙌🏻 

Also  he is looking  so GOOD in that green kurta 🔥

I am swooning ☺️

SHARA BEAR🥺

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinitie

POOJA THIS IS THE LOOK THAT KILLED ME!!! LITERALLY IT WAS LIKE A NO MORE GAMES TYPE OF LOOK!! ANOKHI HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS IN STORE FOR HER IN THE FUTURE 

This look does something to me!!!!!