SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #27 - Page 48

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by infinitie

WE HAVE ALL BEEN WATCHING THE CHAIN!! the saaf safaai gang wants proper saaf safaai of that chain and i want a lot of attention to be given to that neck and collarbone especially! 

Lot of obsession with Shaurya’s décolletage!

Originally posted by mallukumari

Don’t fight it!!! Give into the high like a good addict! We’ll worry about the hangover when it comes. 

My heart is still racing from today's episode. That's the issue when I don't expect anything good and then we get something amazing. I end up in this useless state of being where the adrenaline rush is too high 🤣

Originally posted by FortunaMajor

I want to know who he imagines is standing in front of him while emoting🤣

All I know KV killed it. Like where do we get such guys ?! Look at me like that and Imma melt

Originally posted by prs_725

yesssss it was the one that’s like girl enough teasing me, I’m just gonna grab you and get you now look!!!!!! 

he's like we're getting down to the real business type of look!! we gonna get a lot of these in the future!!! 

Originally posted by FortunaMajor

All those cabin barge in's😆

Those were the days

Yeah...🤣🤣

Dude used to be like..."disturb karna toh aapka fundamental right hai...bataiye kaise disturb karna chahengi muje" 🤣🤣🤣

And she didn't give a F about all his sarcastic comments..🤣 she'd still say what she wants to and then he gets angry , does soemthing stupid , and then he feels bad..🤣

Who remembers her attending his classes while standing on the ladder 🤣.

Originally posted by ashwariya_98

It's "hot" cause she behaves the same way 😆. I remember all the time when he was shocked that she is holding his hand and fighting with him 🤣 . He was only staring at her hand. 

Then also the time when they are fighting and Shaurya randomly picks her up when she blocks his car and drops  her at the side nd there was 0 protest from her side...not even "chodiye muje" .🤣

They began this display of haqq long back in subtle ways.😆

Yeah, totally..

They are two of a kind..

If Shagun gets too touchy feely with him, she will hit him and her both 😆

Originally posted by infinitie

My heart is still racing from today's episode. That's the issue when I don't expect anything good and then we get something amazing. I end up in this useless state of being where the adrenaline rush is too high 🤣

Same....this was me after the bridge and the car morning wake up scene....I had avoided spoiler so I had no real idea what to expect.....and what a sweet surprise it was. 

Even knowing there was a dream sequence....never imagined the extent of it.....such a sweet sweet surprise!

Originally posted by glowgetter

KEEP STILL MY GALLOPING HEART !!!!!

Even after 3 hours I am SO happy..

Dream sequence is making us so happy. The reel sequence will do idk what

LOL that day I will truly be dead! That's why I need that track to come only after my exams because I cannot be like this. Unlike juwi good episodes don't give me motivation to finish my work 🤣