Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.ObseSSeD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Even if you don't post it, I'm happy that you got inspired!!❤️

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

😂 I don't know why, but when I read this, I immediately got an idea for a story that I might or might not turn into an OS. If I do ever turn it into an OS, I'll credit you for the idea Mel!

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.ObseSSeD

Even if you don't post it, I'm happy that you got inspired!!❤️

Oh, I think I'm going to post it (might cause a delay in the other story I have, but the idea I have brewing is too good to pass). And just for kicks and giggles, I'll name it "Mere Dev Ki Liye" so we can associate someone else with that awful phrase

Yashasviiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rishita i am litterally skipping her scenes, i can't anymore handle it..& dhara should stop being devi now, my only hopes are on suman only she has some badaas attitude to these all straight..

For Raavi now its  understandable but they shouldn't stretch this & make her similar to rishita..

Yaar i dint wanted it to be dream sequence atleast we could see some funny moments btw shivi, may be only in kidnapping sequence we will start to get some funny & romantic scenes..

Shiva will put water to their bed so that no one sleeps there😂..hope they will find some solution to that bed issue too

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It’s not even been a day and Maami has divorce papers ready 😂 Can’t wait to see the day when Maami tells Raavi to do it and Raavi says no 😍

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raindropsroses

It’s not even been a day and Maami has divorce papers ready 😂 Can’t wait to see the day when Maami tells Raavi to do it and Raavi says no 😍

Right???!!! They are still in their freaking Wedding garbs. This lawyer worked at supersonic speed. 🏃🏾‍♀️I want a lawyer like that should I ever need one.

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Bhaisaab! Just how can one get the divorce papers ready the very next day of marriage? Kon hai woh antic ITV lawyer who drafts divorce papers at such speed and without knowing the marriage date?🤪🤣 

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mirage_OfStars

Bhaisaab! Just how can one get the divorce papers ready the very next day of marriage? Kon hai woh antic ITV lawyer who drafts divorce papers at such speed and without knowing the marriage date?🤪🤣 

Only available in Somnath, they've got lawyers wo kid-safe offices, lawyers who process divorce papers before the marriage hits 24 hours... 🤪

Felicie thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the episode has been dissected pretty well by everyone. There's just a couple thoughts I need clarity on. In Raavi's dream, even though Shiva was shown "troubling" her, it was portrayed as though he were consciously trying to take her mind off of things and bring back her ladaku avatar. Those subtle smiles and glances of Shiva. That's why I thought it's reality at first and ngl I went aww Shiva... but since it's her dream what does that mean?

Does she expect Shiva to behave that way, taunt her but also take her mind off of things? Why did she even imagine him... was she hoping for some form of company in her desolation? We've seen her zeroing in on Shiva before, when she gains consciousness after her suicide attempt... I stated in a post about that that it's like she reflexively turns to him when in turmoil. This could be me overanalysing - it's probably just the actors' prowess making me think all this and not the actual script.

I know it could very well be her assuming the worst of Shiva given current circumstances but that last shot of her swinging the wooden staff and then realising it's all in her head made me wonder if she wished he was actually there - fighting with him would be somewhat a semblance of normalcy in her upturned life.

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Raavi and Shiva were on Point. Rishita would have jumped at the Hotel offer.

Dhara and Gaumbi should support Shiva instead they are telling him off.

Raavis Dream was cute and Mama Maami are just hilarious.

I am glad Dev spoke up at least a little.

Krish is cute

tinapiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was nice. But  shiv raavi scene was raavi's dream didn't made sense. It should have been real implying that shiva wants her to divert her mind and pick a fight. 

Also shiva is not seen revisiting his marriage scenes or raavi scenes but is very affected about family dynamics post dev fight. 

maasi really loves raavi a lot but doesn't has a long vision like maasa 

well rishita was right they are partial  to raavi soon they offered hotel room which was not offered to rishita in first place😆

dev should have spoke one line atleast outside also no wonder shiva was more mad at him than rishita