Posted: 3 years ago

Awesome part

Convo of Anokhi wid her dad was really heartbreaking😒

Shaurya tried to comfort her

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing👏

I don't know what to say but i just loved it yrr !!! 

Do write more!!🤩

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was so amazing..❤️

Anokhi and her dad's scene was too sorrowful👍🏼. Poor darling's been thru so much💔

I loved the dialogues you brought in, Shaurya's realization and him just being there for her❤️

Not only is your writing top notch but you also have a wonderful imagination👏👏

Hope you write more stories on ShaAkhi 

Take care 🤗

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I read both the parts today. I am short of words right now. My hands are trembling. I clearly imagined everything and I don’t know what to say. I mean I’m shook. My emotions are flowing here and there. I have tears in my eyes. This clearly broke my heart into a million pieces. 

The pain is too much to be talked about. Having strained relationships with your family members is the toughest thing one can tackle in their life. People say breakup hurts the most, I believe the biggest pain in the world is when your parents don’t trust you and with each breath they make you realise what a burden you are and how your existence let them down.

Dear Anokhi, I know you’ve been through a lot and masking your true self and putting up a stronger self is really really very tough and I really love the spirit and never giving up behaviour of yours but at the end of the day, we’re humans too and no matter how much we mask, one face off with reality, everything comes crashing down. I felt how Anokhi’s world fell apart right in front of her eyes and she broke down so bitterly. 
My heart goes to this poor girl or to anyone who faces this. It’s an unbearable pain. Thankfully, she had Shaurya to hold onto her where in most cases, when reality hits, people become lifeless and hopeless. 
I highly appreciate how Shaurya’s realisation of his words to Aastha were portrayed. It was needed. 

I cannot appreciate you enough for writing this and making us experience the pain Anokhi has bored in her heart. I wish the writers/CVs read this TS of yours and inculcate it into the episodes. This is a masterpiece. I am stunned to read it and super happy that I actually read it.

Please do write more. I’m looking forward to read more from you.

Loads of love and panda hugs🤗

Deepshi

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...... So emotional 😌😌😌

Loved it🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

GHKPM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting ...not what I expected...i thought it was going to be romantic but this was so emotional...you took it to a different level...love the way you write🌹...the imagery is so real...i felt so so so bad for her & the way you made Shaurya relate to her and support her was just💖💖💖

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

This was beyond amazing ❤️✨

I have no words literally 

You write so well 💯

I could imagine it all 

I’m glad you addressed their previous convo, Shaurya’s  convo with Astha and  his accusations 

It was so impactful ✨

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 3 years ago
Tallulah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I read this some fifteen minutes back and it took me some time to get a grip of my emotions. 

The strain in the relationship of Nikki and her father has always caused me some personal pain but today as I read this, I couldn't help the ache that captured me whole. 

Because I know, no matter what happens, even time will never be able to make Nikki taste Mishti Doi the same way it did when her father fed her with unintended love. 

Isn't it weird how everybody notice that humans crave for love but most of the people don't even try to trade with acceptance that has a power to outshine that love ?! 

Acceptance - acceptance towards their flaws, acceptance towards their dreams, acceptance towards their regrets and acceptance towards their beliefs ! 

It's weird and its.....painful ! 

Agar main uss situation se guzarti hu aur phir main aapse yeh baat kehti hu, toh phir toh aap meri baat zaroor manoge na?

What do you know about this? Kya janti ho tum?”

“Aap iss duniya main sirf ek hi insaan nahi hai jisko apne parents se problem hai.”

“Listen, apna aur mera pain compare karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.”

“Pain toh pain hi hota hai na ,sir. Alag naam ho sakta hai pain ka ya phir koi alag nature ho sakta hai lekin kaam toh ek hi karta hai. Dil dukhane ka.”

I love how you brought this up, this has been by far their best conversation in terms of life. I could feel memories brimming in my eyes as I wondered about pain healing pain at times.

Itne bade bade shabd mujhe nahi aate lekin itna pata hai ki shabdo main takat hoti hai; cheezien banane ki aur cheezein todhne ki.

Bilkul ! Beshak. Shabdon mein vaakai bahut taakat hoti hai, kabhi zindagi bhar ke phool ban jaate hain tou kabhi humesha ke liye kaaton ki tarah chubh jaate hain. 

Aur Dard ki cheekh aksar khamoshi hoti hai !!

Now, about your writing, trust me this was gorgeous. You write absolutely beautiful and I could see Nikki breaking in front of my own eyes. 

What else do I say?! But trust me I didn't feel the need of salt in my dinner as my lips were forced to taste the tears I couldn't hold back!

Light and shine 🤗❤️

Akanksha !!

Thank you so much for this. Such a lovely feedback. I'm so glad you liked this. I was a bit unsure about this fic because it doesn't really have much romance in this as expected from fics in general. I just wanted to portray a little bit of pain that I imagine Anokhi to be growing through. To lose someone in your life, it's an unbearable pain. But when you leave them even when you don't want, because you have to, it's a completely different level. To find out that the person you love unconditionally doesn't love you the same way, to know that the person you love like that is not willing to give up anything for you as you are for them. When you've spent your whole life with a person, you have certain expectations from them. And when that person doesn't fulfil them like they're supposed to, it breaks you. 

She had a father. He is her father, he's been there since the beginning, he raised her, nurtured her, fed her. I refuse to believe that he can just let go of his daughter like that. It must have been hard for him too. No matter how derogatory opinion he has of women, she IS his daughter. He must have some sort of attachment to her. I just showed a glimpse of his pain. And people say time heals everything. But sometimes it doesn't. Time is not enough. Some wounds are just too deep to completely heal.

And separating from a parent is not easy, neither for the child nor for the parent. 

Thank you for your response. I love it. You captured the main emotion I wanted to portray in this fic. 

Love you.

Tallulah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

I read both the parts today. I am short of words right now. My hands are trembling. I clearly imagined everything and I don’t know what to say. I mean I’m shook. My emotions are flowing here and there. I have tears in my eyes. This clearly broke my heart into a million pieces. 

The pain is too much to be talked about. Having strained relationships with your family members is the toughest thing one can tackle in their life. People say breakup hurts the most, I believe the biggest pain in the world is when your parents don’t trust you and with each breath they make you realise what a burden you are and how your existence let them down.

Dear Anokhi, I know you’ve been through a lot and masking your true self and putting up a stronger self is really really very tough and I really love the spirit and never giving up behaviour of yours but at the end of the day, we’re humans too and no matter how much we mask, one face off with reality, everything comes crashing down. I felt how Anokhi’s world fell apart right in front of her eyes and she broke down so bitterly. 
My heart goes to this poor girl or to anyone who faces this. It’s an unbearable pain. Thankfully, she had Shaurya to hold onto her where in most cases, when reality hits, people become lifeless and hopeless. 
I highly appreciate how Shaurya’s realisation of his words to Aastha were portrayed. It was needed. 

I cannot appreciate you enough for writing this and making us experience the pain Anokhi has bored in her heart. I wish the writers/CVs read this TS of yours and inculcate it into the episodes. This is a masterpiece. I am stunned to read it and super happy that I actually read it.

Please do write more. I’m looking forward to read more from you.

Loads of love and panda hugs🤗

Deepshi

Honestly I have always felt like that Anokhi knows what she has done by leaving her house and everything behind but she refuses to believe it. I feel like she has kept that locked away somewhere in her mind behind a wall refusing to let it through. And she needs a breakthrough. And Ramesh's words in this fic brought her that. She has come face to face with the reality, the gravity, the intensity of her situation. She has just realized that her father may never love her, never accept her for who she is. She realized that her father's love has always been conditional and that's one of the worst things a child can bear. 

To realize you were just there for someone when you made them your everything, it breaks the illusion you've been living under. The mind creates scenarios to keep us going, to keep us hopeful for that someday when your fantasies might just come true. And I think Anokhi was doing just that. Pretending everything is ok and reality just crashed on her.

Thank you for your lovely feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed reading this.

Love you.

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is soo good👌👌👌

Edited by sweetnoori - 3 years ago