Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good news for SMP fans 

https://youtu.be/8wj_LoYZ-XA

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing. I saw it before in youtube. Happy that she atleast have one solo this time. That song suits her as well, I heard Usha Uthup version of it before. Iam waiting to listen it in SMP style.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SK2014

Thanks for sharing. I saw it before in youtube. Happy that she atleast have one solo this time. That song suits her as well, I heard Usha Uthup version of it before. Iam waiting to listen it in SMP style.

Babuji Dheere Chalna is a 1950's song by Geeta Dutta. Was it used later in a Jaya movie because the narrator says "unkey gaane' ? Confused.

Edited by Realityshow - 3 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Babuji Dheere Chalna is a 1950's song by Geeta Dutta. Was it used later in a Jaya movie because the narrator says "unkey gaane' ? Confused.

Iam not sure about Jayaprada but there is reprised Ushaji version from movie Chappad Phad ke. I only listened audio of that song long time ago so not sure who is heroine.

Realityshow thumbnail

Iam not sure about Jayaprada but there is reprised Ushaji version from movie Chappad Phad ke. I only listened audio of that song long time ago so not sure who is heroine.

That's a 2019 movie. Jaya's last Hindi film was in 2013 if Google is correct :)
So, this is an out-of-syllabus TRP song. I am sure she will do a great job. Good selection.

SK2014 thumbnail

Anyway I won't be surprised if it's not Jayaprada's. The narrator might not know. As SMP is singing I assumed it might be Usha ji version. 

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Hope smp makes it to the top 5 but she's getting ignored alot now

SMP would cover her score in semi finale wherein every one is allowed to select song of comfort zone. The testing of versatility has almost been ended.

SK2014 thumbnail

That's a 2019 movie. Jaya's last Hindi film was in 2013 if Google is correct :)
So, this is an out-of-syllabus TRP song. I am sure she will do a great job. Good selection.

For SMP sony tv gave out of syllabus songs many times. No wonder. They know how to invite negative comments for her more than anyone. Now people will blame her as though she choose the song. I will never understand why they do this to her.

dsom9733 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahilkapur18

I doubt it. Anjali's time is hopefully up soon. She should have been gone 6 weeks ago. 

IMO, Anjali has full chances to win.

Realityshow thumbnail

For SMP sony tv gave out of syllabus songs many times. No wonder. They know how to invite negative comments for her more than anyone. Now people will blame her as though she choose the song. I will never understand why they do this to her.

She can't choose. But people think that she is favoured by channel. Which may or may not be the case. They don't blame her, but it does build up a negative thought process against her for no fault of hers.