Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved it...can understand Virat’s outburst...and totally related to his feelings...very well written...I request you to please write the follow up part after Virat finish his second investigation and found out the truth...separation is very hard to tolerate at the moment in show but at least find some closed end through your story...😥 thank you for amazing story... please keep writing...👍🏻

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I can just imagine a  scene like this. Please write from Virat's POV after he learns the truth.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: scarlett22

I can just imagine a  scene like this. Please write from Virat's POV after he learns the truth.

I will try to. After watching the episode, I just want to give Pakhi a mouthful. So who else other than Virat to do this for me. 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Totally Loved your OS dear. I can connect with each and every scene written there especially Virat's stance. Sai should now atleast learn to trust her husband

AruDgirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Very well written...👏the dialogues were heart touching and heart breaking💔

I cried during reading and can imagine their hurtful face😭

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Very well written. It was so apt. Loved Virat's confrontation with Sayi and that too with the right questions. 

arhamkhan thumbnail

This was love... Pls continue writing that how virat gets to know the truth, confronted his family and so called best friend and his redemption. 

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's so heart wrenching... Why can't they show like this in the show instead of stupid drama which makes FL and ML look like idiots...😭😭

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

A much needed confrontation by Virat to Say.

He should have asked these genuine questions rather than just outright accusing her. Nice work 👍🏻