Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Bro... Hasi mazak mei bolna alag baat hai but aise toh mat bolo. This is their job and they do it so tirelessly to entertain us. 

Jis tareeke se yeh aapne likha hai, KV ek bohot hi cheap insaan samajh ata hai. Toh please apne words sambhal ke use kare. 

I guess here I went wrong and I am actually extremely sorry for it........

Aur aise generalize karna thik nhi hai. Iss hisab se all Male actors are taking advantage of their character arc and female actresses. 

KV and Deba are rarest of the rare gems. And I hope their friendship stays untouched ❤️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Yeh kya horaha hai? Someone please explain this to me? Shaurya is in lockup?😲 For what reason?

Kuchh nai.. Ahir might have complained ki tum Anokhi ke kamre me gaye fir mere jail me kyu nai aaye 🤣

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think this involves Anokhi and Ahir both..

Edited by glowgetter - 3 years ago
Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aapke original post ke baare me mai itna kahungi.... Debattama is 24 years old and she's no bachchi. Agar real life me koi ladki apne se 13-14 yr old aadmi se romance naa kare... Toh woh apne work life me bhi romance nhi karegi. By implying that Karan mazze le raha, you implied two things -

• Karan is a predator
  • Deba is a victim who is getting groomed by her predator

But Deba is an adult so there's no question of grooming. But whatever you're implying it looks like you're infantilising a grown ass woman. How do you watch a show, the crux of which is about women making their own choices but turn around and infantilise the lead actress? Make it make sense.

We, as viewers, can comment and critique the content that we're being given. But we don't have the right to make assumptions about the actor's personal lives. Debvir could be co-actors, friends or maybe more than that but we'll never know unless they share. Even if we assume for the sake of argument, toh na hi Karan "mazze le raha hai" and na hi Deba koi bachchi hai. These are grown ass adults who can do whatever they want. Isn't that the theme of the show we're watching? Or would you say - Shaurya mazze le raha hai????

Ps - saying "no offense" really doesn't do anything when you make wrong comments about people you're not acquainted with.

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Please understand that there is a very thin line between something being funny and something being offensive. 

It is the very thing I went wrong and was clearly my mistake.........

Although you clearly mentioned what you were talking about, even if you meant just the attention he is getting, that is also wrong.

Just be careful from next time 👍🏼

Will take care!

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: glowgetter

WTF is happening

https://twitter.com/ShiviKumari8/status/1380118742168821762

I still cannot tag people.!!

IF is not letting me.

Isne kahi anmol ko to nhi lataad diya🤣

Ya fir acp ahir ne is baar inke taano ko seriously le ke jail mein daal diya 

Lagta hai rango wali holi abhi dur hai 

May be they are purposely delaying it because khalid sir is not well and shashtha scenes are important

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR_19

That person left a bad taste in my mouth but I will try positive do what we here for shakhi and that show. Lots of respect to everyone as at this covid situation lots of people job are like product boy lights all working so hard as all has family to run. 👏

Yes.. just forget about those comments because we shouldn't give much weight to such opinions. We kept our stand firmly that's enough 👍🏼

Lets just focus on ShaKhi ❤️

Ashx thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Isne kahi anmol ko to nhi lataad diya🤣

Ya fir acp ahir ne is baar inke taano ko seriously le ke jail mein daal diya 

Lagta hai rango wali holi abhi dur hai 

May be they are purposely delaying it because khalid sir is not well and shashtha scenes are important

Remember he said investigate Karo this is result of Ahirs investigation 🤣

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Kuchh nai.. Ahir might have complained ki tum Anokhi ke kamre me gaye fir mere jail me kyu nai aaye 🤣

Pati patni aur woh🤣🤣 Professor ke bina reh nahi sakta ACP😎 the hit ship🤣

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowgetter

WTF is happening

https://twitter.com/ShiviKumari8/status/1380118742168821762

I still cannot tag people.!!

IF is not letting me.

Bruh????? Why is this so funny to me lmaooooo I can't breathe