Users

Frequent Posters

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Reminds me of Sushant

yeah na!

I was so shocked for a week after his death !

glowgetter thumbnail

No. 

Honestly, it is not about being someone's fan.

It is just not cool to comment on someone's character.

Moreover, in today's era of dating/hookup apps, NO ONE, irrespective of his/her profession, needs to use work as a way to find people to get laid..On the contrary, people avoid such complications.

Let's just agree to disagree and keep this amazing forum super positive ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Bro I respect ur opinion , but there's one thing we need to keep in mind ..that these ppl are actors. Their lives are not like ours. Inki life jitni fun dikhti hai utni hoti nahi hai. Unko kaafi problems hoti hai. One major thing is -- kaam. Kaam kabhi hota hai toh kabhi 6 months -1 year kuch nahi hota hai. Bahut baar inko 1 saal tak payments nahi milti inke shows ki. Their lives are not as easy as ours.

Did u know..TV industry ka rule...u get ur payment, 3 months after the episode has gone on air. Bahut baar toh produceers dont pay till 6-7 months. U work on credit. Plus har ek leave ka paisa cut hota hai. Normally 14-15 hours kaam karte hai.

Unke industry me relationships bhi moslty mahi chlte. 

Kaafi ugly truths hai waha par.

Plus shoot happens with 20 ppl around..

U really think wha koi romance ho rha hai? 

Wha constantly director batata hai ki kya karna hai..kha dekhna hai..๐Ÿ™„

Plus agar make actor ne female actor ko zyada touch kar lia toh female actor set par tamasha kar skti hai. Isliye being friends is very important... Jo KV deba ban gaye, thankfully.

PS: I live in Bombay and have met many actors. Their lives look flashy and great but woh logg dialy basis par jitna "reject" hote hai na, utna toh hum lifetime me nahi hote!

Completely agree.

Kai baar unhe aise scenes bhi karne padhte hai jo wo nahi karna chate because wo Unka kaam hai or wo apna kaam puri honesty se karte hai.

Hame entertain karnd ke liye wo apni jaan laga dete hai 

Edited by Tashaf_arshi - 3 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bro I respect ur opinion , but there's one thing we need to keep in mind ..that these ppl are actors. Their lives are not like ours. Inki life jitni fun dikhti hai utni hoti nahi hai. Unko kaafi problems hoti hai. One major thing is -- kaam. Kaam kabhi hota hai toh kabhi 6 months -1 year kuch nahi hota hai. Bahut baar inko 1 saal tak payments nahi milti inke shows ki. Their lives are not as easy as ours.

Offcourse bro I works in corporates humse jyaada cruel hai entertainment industry >I think here everyone had got me wrong I just mean by it's always fun to have attention hume bhi maja aata hai.....

But after reading comments I think people have taken it in a different way,may be my tune or words describing could have went wrong but I didn't intend to targert someone's integrity,it was just about attention.........

Did u know..TV industry ka rule...u get ur payment, 3 months after the episode has gone on air. Bahut baar toh produceers dont pay till 6-7 months. U work on credit. Plus har ek leave ka paisa cut hota hai. Normally 14-15 hours kaam karte hai.

Plus agar make actor ne female actor ko zyada touch kar lia toh female actor set par tamasha kar skti hai. Isliye being friends is very important... Jo KV deba ban gaye, thankfully.

Bro I am completely Ok with it,and I didn;t targeted him agar bura laga ho toh sorry but I didn't intend.It was just ki ladkon ko flirt karne mai maja aata hai waise wo ladkiyon ko bhi aata hai but still i have always been in girls ......

So,I have listened gossiping about boys........

PS: I live in Bombay and have met many actors. Their lives look flashy and great but woh logg dialy basis par jitna "reject" hote hai na, utna toh hum lifetime me nahi hote!

glowgetter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rima_123

Wow.... I had a very hectic day today so I missed out on updates. Any more bts content???

Nope. Not that I know of

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Dear, i dont think this is the right way to talk about any person. Just because he is an actor does not give us the right to comment on his character. 

How can you say that this was the reason he signed this show? Do you know how offensive that sounds? Not just to a KV fan, but it would sound offensive to anyone who reads it.

And not just KV, you are offending every man by saying that "ladko ko maza aata hai"? I mean.. how can you just say that?

KV is an artist, you should respect his profession. We as an audience consume the works of an artist as entertainment. We should always respect them. 

And what do you mean real me 13-14 year chhoti ladki haath nahi lagaane degi? I mean, seriously? That sounds wrong on so many levels! 

I understand this might be your opinion but lets just keep the atmosphere healthy and refrain from commenting something so objectionable like this on a public platform. 

We shouldn't even be discussing if there is any truth in what you are claiming because it is outrightly pointless and disgraceful. 

Thank you for pointing out facts Rimi. I am highly offended by the comment made above because I found it wrong at all human levels. 

There needs to be only healthy discussions here and no personal attacks or comments on someoneโ€™s work or lives, be it anyone and everyone.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I tried to ignore it as well because I seriously did not want to drag that comment ! But it felt very offensive to me as a person and its important to take a stand. 

And the point is that not everyone lives just to get some action or cheap thrill ๐Ÿคข  I mean, he could be a totally dedicated actor who is passionate about his work right ? Why to always bring things to someone's character yaar 

Me too I got pissed off and offended. 

I was going through last few pages i read that 13 or 14 years old girl thing made me sick and I am offended ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. People needs to know these people are actors we should respect them and not say thing inappropriate that can offence peole omg 

That person wrote KV ko maza aate hai like whattt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ these actor work so hard to entertain us even in covid they are risking their life to give us happiness.

Let's  respect them ๐Ÿ™  we are here to enjoy shakhi and SAAKK please let's not make this forum ugly and full of negativity. 

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shaurya aur Ahir ki Kahani๐Ÿคฃ Thatโ€™s the new title for sure. 

Iโ€™m still wondering ki ab kya hua jo professor saab is back to his favourite spot๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by deepshiii - 3 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear, i dont think this is the right way to talk about any person. Just because he is an actor does not give us the right to comment on his character. 

Pehli baat ,it was just intended to fun,it was about attention,in reality there are very less couples having such age differences.I didn't comment on his character but if it feels,I am extremely sorry

How can you say that this was the reason he signed this show? Do you know how offensive that sounds? Not just to a KV fan, but it would sound offensive to anyone who reads it.

Wasn't it he who said ,romance attracted him?  I didn't intend if soundes I have apologized already....

And not just KV, you are offending every man by saying that "ladko ko maza aata hai"? I mean.. how can you just say that?

KV is an artist, you should respect his profession. We as an audience consume the works of an artist as entertainment. We should always respect them. 

I did respect who is not?

And what do you mean real me 13-14 year chhoti ladki haath nahi lagaane degi? I mean, seriously? That sounds wrong on so many levels! 

Look it's completely individual choice,I did put it as an perspective still Indian girls are in no touch policy even in relationships,have seen,Still I am sorry

I understand this might be your opinion but lets just keep the atmosphere healthy and refrain from commenting something so objectionable like this on a public platform. 

If you knows how to delete can guide me happily to delete as,it feels it has been taken the very 180 degree I intended to........

We shouldn't even be discussing if there is any truth in what you are claiming because it is outrightly pointless and disgraceful. 

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

โคโคโค

Also if you see his twitter and IG 100s of girls are drooling over him ๐Ÿ˜†

Sometimes i find myself blushing ans awkward reading those comments. He is a professional and doinf his job honestly i dont think he is doing this for his MAZEY .

Edited by sunshine890 - 3 years ago