Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Epsd 116

Raaga asked y Arun... in one side u lov me on othr side not marriage.... Arun writes n shows Raaga..

I lov u so much.... i knw u love me too... bt i hv concern 4 u... its nt like old times... im nt rockstar... im nt like old Arun... i dnt want ur life to b destroyed... pls 4get meπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Raaga ask is it wat u understood abt me... i liked rockstar... but i love Arun.... watever happens.. be staying together s love ryt.... she tells ok fine... nt marrying... i will go away.... i wont come near u again... will close my eyes... if u still need me... pls hold my hand...

Arun parents santhosh waiting... santu tells... chikkamma dnt wry Arun will acpt... 

Arun confused to hold.. he takes hand bck.... bfr Raaga opens eyes...  santhu tells she wont leave him... i knw it..

Raaga cries saying... wen u say u dont need me... wat can i do.... i will leave...

AruGa comes to family... vaishali ask wats decision Raaga... Raaga tells Arun to say... she ask y Arun...wen Raaga acptd...

Fb.. Raaga abt to go Arun hold n stops her. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀ omg forehead kissy.... πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»

Arun tells family... he ready to marry Raaga. 😻😻😻 vaishali.. n santhosh tease AruGa... 😻😻😻😻

Vaishali tells marriage boy n girl..agreed.. now direct marriage

Dammitttt AruGa 😻😻😻😻😻😻

Arun father calls Raaga father.... her mother ask to put speaker......Arun father break the news of marriage... Raaga mother shocked.... Fathers happy... we need to do thr marriage soon... Raguraam tells we r planning to come n propose official... her father ask mother.... she tells ask thm to come.. arun family wilcome 2mrw... raaga father acpts.. aftr call cut he tells tey cmng 2gether v need to do arranements... raagamother in some decision modeπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Precap

Raaga house  all talking on marriage... wen father goes to say acceptance  her mother says no... all shocked

Nichuss thumbnail

guyssss dont miss todays MN

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 116

May be an image of 2 people and people standing

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful Episode,Loved it❀️

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 117

Starts with arun luking at blushing Raaga... he shoulders her ask wat happened... Raaga tells im so happy... tomorrow ur family and our family talk about our marriage... i love u so much... and something happens... and Guru marriage came... i didnt liked at all... hw much hurt i was... Arun told forget it....

Swarna try to manipulate Vaishali... bt doesnt work... Vaishali.. tells for Arun happiness n health AruGa marriage...

Raaga tells best moment wen u hold my hand.. she tells he want to telll.. arun tells ilu in gestures... she tells nt enuf...

Arun whistle... and ask her to cme.... and ask her to hear his heart... dammnn  AruGa... cute moment...

Swarna informs Guru Arun family.... decides for ArUGa marriage....  Guru tells Vishalakshi calling... she informs on nt happy with Arun proposal....

Guru informs Swarna ths marriage will nvr happens.....

Next mrnggg

Raaga father ask... y u r nt ready.... arun family will b cmng.... Raaga mother gets irk.... i hv made fud for us... n tet cmng 4 raaga y i shld get ready....

Raaga father confused.....

Raaga getting dressed up... preethu tells Raaga luking pretty... always dress like dis... PreeRaa talks on AruGa marriage.... 

Arun family comes ..... PreeRaa n Raaga father welcomes them... n Raaga mother insults them talking indirectly..... wen proposal point is taken... Raaga mother rejects it... saying i dont agree for ths marriage...

Precap

Raaga mom tells will gv u 1 week... in ths 1 week arun gets his voice back.... then will agree 4 ths marriage... else marry the boy f my choice... 😐😐😐😐😐😐

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 118

Epdd start with arun father putting forward aruga proposal... raaga father about to agree... raaga mother says she dont agree this marriage... vaishali.. ask y u nt agreeing.... vishalakshmi insults on arun being jobless... arun father tells he will get well if raaga with her... she insult saying to lookafter appoint nurse... raaga and her father try to put some sense... raaga ask wat shd i do to marry arun... (ths lady irritating)  u can hv it on my deadbody... aftr my death u can hv ur AruGa marriage... Vaishali blame on Raaga... due to Raaga Arun was almost dead... with Gods grace he saved.... but voice gone....

Raaga mom tells see tey told truth .. today tey come marriage... tomrw tey hurt u....

Raaga mom put condition  to get Arun voice bck in 1 week then she will AruGa marriage.... else she shd marry th boi her mother says .... Raaga mother ask to promise on preethu.....

Arun gets to know vishalakshmi insult from vaishali.... he gets broken... Arun mother tells she has problem with me... bt didnt expect she to talk like this.... Raaga with us... dnt worry.... she s a strength for us.... Arun mom try to motivate him... Arun ask hw it will b... she tells Raaga and Santhosh went to doc with reports...

Precap

Raaga telling Arun in 7 days ur voice will b back...

Arun shows typed message... if voice dont come will u go from me....

Raaga luks at him

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’