Manasella Neene - Kannada Adaption of Yeh Hai Chahatein - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Epsd 113

Raaga crying.... Raaga parents get to knw Arun mother asked Raaga not to meet Arun or nvr to come Arun house.... Raaga mother. Tells i wont allow her to go... if tey beg or do wat ever wont allow her to go....

Raaga parents ask her wat happend... aftr knwing truth.... she tells not to go Arun house.... Raaga close th door...

PreeRaa console each other.... Preethu ask will v go 2mrw to Arun house... Raaga tells dnt knw... Santhosh calls n says sorry... Raaga tells unless sorry n call i wont come... Santhosh tells Arun asking wthr his mother said something to Raaga...

She tells i dnt knw wat to say.... u say sorry... aunty say sorry.... something happens...again insult.... y alll ths.....let it b like ds... dnt bring her to say sry n all... Arun will b upset for somedays thn it wil b fine... 

Raaga cry rembring Arun ... 

Next day...

Arun cry watching his music video... his mother and Santhosh comes..... Arun hide his tears.... Arun ask for Raaga .. santhosh tells she has some work will come late... his mother she wont come... never will come... Arun get anger n gets restless...

Doctor comes n calm.... he takes to room... ask others to stay out...

Raaga gets ready for hospital....preethu ask whtr we will nvr meet Arun again....

Santhosh scolds Vaishali...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doctor gives gud lecture to Vaishali ... big slap to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Santhosh tries to put sense.... she tells im his mother.... i will luk aftr Arun.... i wont say sorry... santhosh tells.. just gv a call to Arun.... 

Raaga gets anger on preethu for asking on meeting Arun... she gets msg frm Arun... if she wont come in 10mts.. will commit suicide 😒😒😒😒

Precap...

PreeRaa goin to meet Arun... her mother stops from going...

Arun family trying to make Arun open th door....

Posted: 3 years ago

Epsd 114

Epsd start with Raaga getting msg from Arun to reach in 10mts... PreeRaa rushes to Arun house... Raaga mother stops her...

Santhosh tries to open Arun door... all tries to open th door..by knocking...

Raaga tries to reason .. her mother stops...  father tells her to go.... 

Santhosh tries to call Raaga.... she reaches Arun house.... n calls Arun to open the door...

Raaga tells she will count 10.... pls open.....

She starts counting.. finally Arun opens the door....

Arun in tears.... preethu runs n hug Arun... Raaga scold him.... hw much she got scared...

Arun father stops his mother..... from meeting Arun....  

Arun father reason with his mother... on being stubborn or Arun health important... Arun need Raaga in his life... she tells i hv decided nt to stop Raaga from coming to house.... for  tat i hv come to one decision....

AruPreeRaa moment .. Arun promises on preethu he wont do anything... Arun ask her... not to stop cmng watevr hapns.... she promises.. watevr happens... insult... scoldings.... she will come... 

MN title track... 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Vaishali... with Arun father... santhosh.... PreeRaa... tells she want to share something which decided.....

Arun liked Preethu... in tat way u came to him... u both started to love eachother... marriage decision was abt to take.... bt so much happened in btwn.... u r marriage fixed with someone else... to make ur life gud n nice... he fought for u... brought th truth of him n saved u.... bt in way.. he lost everything... y u came running wen u saw msg...

Arun father  tells its wat question... his mother tells let Raaga say th answer...

Raaga tells its because i lov Arun a lot.... my love for Arun s nt bcz he s singer rockstar and good looking.... to b frank.. we started with fight... n slowly we fell in lov.... my marriage was too fixed... bt thankfully... it was called off.... n i blv its all due to our love...

Arun mom tells im proud of ur love... for this we decide for AruGa marriage.... all get happy..... 

Precap

Arun mother tells Raaga... dont take decision fastly... its not like being with old Arun.... new Arun cannot talk...sing.... u need to fight each day... with Arun.. so take decision discussing with ur parents....