Swarnalatha

Nisha

Posted: 2 years ago

Preetham ❤️ ❤️ Lifeline of AruGa

Congrats for new Thread 

Epsd 111

Raaga and Preethu comes and tries to tell this s nt a solution.... she begs him to get down.... Arun father and mother cries and ask him to get down.... Raaga tells u hv everyone... pls dont do it....

Raaga tells singing is not last thing.... u cud play ur fav guitar... or any other instrument....

Arun father tells... i brought u to music world.... if else.... wat wud hv u done.... Arun father tells i will b u... will make u proud.... ths nt last thing.... please get down....

Raaga tries to give me hope... its just doc words... keep ur hope... u may make it... wen u get hope.... confidence... u will sing again....

Raaga says ok fine... ur decision ...v dont hv any rights... nt able to sing .. talk u tuk decide to die...

I too cme to decision... wen u r nt thr... preethu wont b thr... wo u 2 wat m goin to do... im also coming with u....

Arun tries to stop Raaga... did u gone mad... Preethu tries to stop Raaga.... Raaga to stand up near Arun...

Raaga tells we wernt able to live together alive...  atleast during death we can b together.....

Raaga fwd her hand...Arun hold.... 

Arun reminds of AruGa... AruPreeRaa moments....

Arun hugs Raaga... 😍😍😍😍😍😍

All take a sigh 😻

Nurse calls Guru n Chikki....   tells Arun didnt fell down..... Raaga came n stopped him....

Both evils r tensed y Arun didnt died....

Chikki tells seems like he seems to get more torture from us... Guru.. if truth comes out.... Arun will die 😡😡😡😡

Chikki tells we still hv one weapon.... who told ths truth to Arun... if his family comes to knw... wat will tey do..... Guru tells tey will kick her out...

Raaga tells we wer broken knwng truth... how to tell u... wen jokingly said... u reacted th same way.... tats y didnt told u.... 

Arun ask preethu whtr he wasnt afraid seeing mother goin to die... preethu tells i was scared... i didnt want u also nt to die... so controlled

Raaga tells ths nt th last thing.... if something goes wrong... there cmes some other path open... try tat way... suicide s nt th solution... she ask Arun to promise on Preethu... Arun denies... Raaga tells i need blv tat u will b fine... pls promise...

Whtr u sing or not... talk or not... i will love u forever....

Precap

Guru chikki telling vaishali.... Raaga told the truth to Arun....

Vaishali comes to AruGa... Raaga tells im.leaving aunty will cme early 2mrw.... Vaishali tells 1 moment... and ask Arun who told u the truth... u wont b able to sing.... Arun points at Raaga.... Raaga shocked... Arun mom angered

she came during Guru - Raaga marriage time...

chikki is maasi.... here Guru mom younger sister.... he bought her to look after his mom... from revealing his truth to Raaga family or Raaga or Arun

now she n Guru plotted against Raaga.... and Arun...... its her idea... Arun lost voice.....