Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Epsd 209

Raaga tell we will go shopping... 

Sanjana brings tea 4 vaishali... Sanjana ask abt Raaga... vaishali tells raaga s rakshasi 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and due to her Arun lost his rockstar top1 position...

Raaga disturbed on Arun new PA... appa  ask y r u tensed... she tells nothng.... he ask wat s it...  Raaga denies f being tensed.. appa tells shall i tell wats in ur mind... appa tells ur n arun hatred s temporary.. it will go soon.... like ur mind s f arun... arun s hvng u in hs mind... raaga rembr arun telling thrs ntg btwn thm... hw irritated he feels seeing u...

Appa tells hatred s also a love... its bcz f hs lov... he s still fighting to u... Appa consoles Raaga... she tells now i feel so... my hope s bck... Raaga gets happy.... 

Next mrng... 

Raaga tells preethu... Arun will marry Raaga only... wen she doesnt knw... Arun will come n ask will u marry me... wait n see 

Sanjana comes to Raaga... Sanjana talk quiet rudely... wo knwing she talk to Raaga.. personal talk.. Raaga tells  she s Raaga.. 

Sanjana tells im rockstar Arun PA... Raaga remembers preethu talk abt pa... Sanjana gets her out f thought... Arun calls.. tells abt goin to meet Mehta for agrement signing... mom searching 4 her to go temple... 

Raaga gets shocked knowing Sanjana being Vaishali brother daughter...  Raaga gets upset n brushes off... aftr sanjana goes...

Arun comes with appa telling our job has done... agreement signed... Santu ask y r u worried Appa... Arun tells sponsors put a condition.. to hv show in hyderabad instead f bangalore... arun tries to cheer on getting sponsorship... appa nt happy.. he ask if its hyderabad.. hw to relaunch here... Arun tells he hv fans everywer y worried....

No precap

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 210

Arun tells place is not a problem.. online watching can be done... sponsors take care of ticket... sounding.. and everything.... Sanjana tells Appa n Santosh can rest... Arun can practice calmly... Vaishali try to boost Sanjana... n insult Raaga... Santosh tells future will prove who s lucky to Arun...

Sanjana brings an idea for promoting the re-launch... Arun n mom impressed ( as usual)...

Santosh n Appa nt impressed...

Preethu playing with dolls... Arun n Raaga marriage... Preethu tells AruGa marriage will happen... Raaga mom comes n scene starts.. Vishalakshmi... tells she wont allow AruGa marriage... 

Raaga mom gone mad πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

She throws preethu's doll... she tells wont allow AruGa marriage never to happen... Preethu gets mental break down... Raaga comes with doctor... Raaga breaks down seeing preethu conscious... Doctor tells seems to get shock...   Raaga ask wat happnd.... Raaga father lies he was just playing... fainted on... 

Raaga tries to wake him up... doc tells gv him  some time... unconscious state he calls for Arun uncle... doc advises to call Arun n meet preethu... Raaga mom tells both families are in fight... Arun wont come to meet....

Doc tells thn ths s mental shock....

Raaga thinking..

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 212

Raaga tells need help from u... please dont deny... Arun tells first tell the matter... thn will decide... Raaga tells preethu unconscious n calling for you... pls come n meet him... he s calling u in subconscious mind... Arun scolds for not telling th matter... n wat she was doin... he didnt recieve th call as its from Raaga.. u cud hv told Sanjana...

Raaga begs for meeting preethu... he tells of coming to meet preethu...

Arun reaches Raaga house n he meets Preethu... Preethu gets conscious on hearing Arun... ( finally AruPree patch up... ) preethu talks to Arun and tells u r nt angry with me.. Arun tells he was bc  on program rehearsal...  he promise to take Preethu nxt time... Arun Preethu hav gud moments with each other....

Arun scolds Raaga on trying to get close.. dont try to do such tactics again... Raaga tells u wil cme bck if my lov is true... Arun tells ur love nt true.. n selfish... dont ever try all ths tactics...

Santosh calls n ask Arun came or not... Raaga tells he came n Preethu came to conscious.... n blamed her for trying tactics.... n said her love is lie (its true) Santosh tries to console her... 

Doc tells abt.. not gvng pressure to preethu... Raaga mom 😑😑😑😑😑😑 

Santosh confronts on Arun talking bad on Raaga... Arun tells from me she got help more... Santosh tries to put sense... Santosh tells u were arrogant... she changed to human.. u ignored ur own mother.. she made u talk to her....

Precap

Santosh telling sanjana how Raaga changed Arun... arun s angry.... arun mom fuming....

Edited by Nichuss - 2 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 213

Santosh scolds Arun for being rude n arrogrant... u dnt gv value for brother...  thn wat to expect... thr will b a day u realise the relation... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Arun mom scold Arun for goin to preethu house when Raaga called... Arun mom try to say its all Raaga lie.. else hw Preethu will get conscious seeing Arun...  Arun agrees to his mom... n wen bashing badly... Santosh comes n ask y stopped...

Santosh tells wat Raaga did for Arun... wen everyone lose hope... Raaga still stood for him... and brought his voice back n made him sing...

Raaga ask preethu f taking part of extra curriculum activity... and agrees on music...

Raaga mom nt agrees for teaching him... Raaga mom shows her displease on Preethu... her hatred towards Preethu...  she denies of teaching music to preethu....  Raaga hears everything.. and cries.

Precap

Raags tells she decided to divert preethu interest to something so Arun wont b reminded....Raaga mom happy

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 214

Raaga mom tells seeing preethu he reminds f sindhu... hence she distance with him... Raaga mom tells she wont teach  preethu music nvr... πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Arun starting his rehersal .. both Arun n Sanjana takes blessing separately on music start.... n being assistant on Arun... Vaishali blesses sanjana more... n makes clear f her wish to make sanjana her dil... 

Raaga tells she decided on something... Raaga mom tells she wont allow Arun to come... or meet Preethu... Raaga tells to divert Arun topic... she s goin to join him on music class...

Instruments ready n team tells tey ready... Arun comes in n tells all ready... drumist hv doubt on goin live... Arun encourages sanjana for her market strategy.... Arun tells wat s rehersal let go for live....

Raaga mom denies f her teaching preethu music... Raaga tries to convince... 

Arun rehersal on live... sanjana starts live... n gives th intro... n rehersal goes live....

PreeRaa comes ... Raaga mom ask who teaching Preethu... Raaga tells some savitri classical songs... Raaga mom.. tells her daughter taking class... aftr taunting agrees for joining music... Preethu gets upset on Raaga mom nt blessing.. 

Live rehersal became success... Arun thanks Sanjana...

Raaga Appa blesses Preethu... 

πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€( really surprised)

Raaga mom calls preethu for blessing....

Precap...

PreeRaa s goin to music class..... singing teacher s sindhu 😝😝😝😝

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 215

Raaga mom blesses  preethu for his music training.... she tells him to learn with  concentration and determination...  in flow Raaga mom tells ur mother too learned bt... Raaga Appa stops her... Preethu ask Raaga u learned music... Raaga covers saying she didnt learn with concentration... Raaga mom ask to join preethu in music class...

Arun n family happy with th response got for live streaming... Arun says thanks to Sanjana... she gets happy on Arun praises..

Raaga takes preethu to music class... sindhu s th music teacher... wen Raaga abt call sindhu...  some lady stops her...n take thm away... nt to disturb class... 

Arun father tells we will do it... he ask 4 nxt move... Sanjana tells 2mrw live streaming .. Arun father tells nt gud idea... if no curiosity nt kept... people wont come if thrs no curiosity...

Arun sponsor... calls n congrats on live streaming ... all gets happy...

Raaga tells abt preethu wont sit quietly if her mom teached... so joining outside class....

Arun gets sponsor gud words... mehta ask abt paper advertisements... tey agree for to do it frm 2mrw...

Raaga shares Preethu joining music class to Santosh... on asking by santosh.. y vishalakshmi nt teaching him music... 

Sindhu teaches preethu....

Raaga tells i wont 4get tat guy who betrayed sindhu akka... Raaga ask did u got bhairavi akka.. wen santosh tells one gud news..

Santosh tells no Raaga... i need to drop ths plan

Precap

Sindhu Preethu moment

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 216

Preethu ask u rembr me now... Sindhu tells except music i forget everything... sindhu n preethu get along well... 

Raaga ask preethu hw was ur music class... preethu tells he knows th teacher bfr... Raaga ask who it is... Preethu tells she s th same one who droppd me in temple... Preethu tells i will learn n bcme little rockstar...

Santosh calls Raaga n ask abt Preethu cmng bck... Raaga tells the same lady who dropped preethu on temple... Raaga tells we shd meet th music teacher.. n request him to encourage preethu music learning.... Santosh tells abt live streaming rehersal success... he ask Raaga to wish him... Raaga denies... of nt irritating him...

Raaga calls Arun... he bashes her for calling... Raaga wishes him for his success... Arun words hurt her... 

Santosh innertalk on sindhu  wat big mistake u did... he tells f u made our son ... motherless.. our son joined music class... will make our son big singer... if u r thr... u wud hv taught him music... santosh promise to make preethu son f sindhu πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Next day...

Raaga getting Preethu ready... Preethu ask did u saw newspaper... Arun music advertisements... Raaga tells she knw... bt didnt see.. wont check... she will pray for Arun success... 

Vaishali restlessly waiting for Newspaper... she gets happy on knwng all newspaper hvng adv... Arun sees th adv n says... design was made by sanjana... Vaishali starts her Sanjana praises which Arun father dont like... Arun playfully says u cant leave any chance f praising her... we all agree on she being reason for success...

Raaga tells preethu... grandpa will pick u aftr class... he says no neeed.... aftr class goin to temple... n park with music teacher... Raaga surprised of Preethu bonding with teacher n agrees for it... 

Precap

Mehta admitted to hospital n says how an angel saved him .. while he got heart attack... n ask Arun 2 meet her... Arun gets anger knowing its Raaga... n Raaga surprised to see Arun🀣

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 217

Arun mom on her sanju jhaap... Arun tells if u dont praise sanjana wont go .. we agree all bcz f her... she tells we hv to rembr.... Arun get call from sponsor n he congrats for th ad .. n tells cheque ready n to get from office for event promotions... wen Raaga mom starts again... Arun takes her away...

Mehta gets heart attack while driving... Raaga who passes by notices and saves him admitting to hospital...

Preethu wait for music teacher... sindhu comes n closes eyes... preethu feels th hand n calls amma... she gets emotional...she tells f getting happy calling amma... preethu tells he will call amma frm now onwards... sindhu ask abt his mother upset... he wil tell will share with his mom... 

Mehta gets saved.. and thanks Raaga for saving... she tells to help who r in trouble s duty f everyone...

Preethu n Sindhu gets along....  ( bgm... jeevakotavale... tat was gud one) sindhu ask to call her Amma... preethu calls her Amma... she tells.. im nt lucky for b mother f u... ur mother s lucky...

Arun parents ask... wat happnd to u... Arun is tensed... Arun s tensed on lyrics of song he planning... ( waahh waah)  Arun appa also agrees to Arun tells ys new composing idea.. Arun tells he will beg n get tat composer... 

Mehta need open surgery... But he needs to control his sugar n pressure... Raaga advices him to b careful....

Arun Appa tells Raaga... we will ask Raaga... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Arun gets anger.... n his mother tooo...

Arun father... tells him to b professional... n tells she s best lyricst.... n u agree too... Arun thinking...

Raaga advices in being tension free... Raaga n doc tells him to b away frm business for 6 mnths... she will take care f diet chart (nice BGM)

Arun mom try to deny.. Appa just shuts her... Arun denies ... wen his mother says she nt required...  Arun rejects the idea... he tells he cant on Raaga topic...

Precap

Same 

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 218

Arun rejects proposal f Raaga being writer... Vaishali supports on Arun rejection.. Arun stops thr fight.. n tells he wont take Raaga writings.. n goes... Arun father rebukes on Vaishali advicing him.... 

Arun on thinking.... Santosh comes n ask y u did nt goin rehersal... he tells abt being financial tension... Santu calms him down... n tells abt nvr to call n ask abt fund... Vaishali hears all th talk santu advices him... wen santu goes.. she provokes him to msg and ask... situation n people changes... ur father n son on old types... taking Vaishali advice Arun sms Mehta...

Mehta called n said... i wasnt able to see th msg... pls come n meet me... Arun gets shock seeing Mehta got heart attack.. Mehta introduces Raaga as his life saver... Arun gets anger n surprised... Mehta tells Raaga he s rockstar Arun... Raaga tells i know... who dnt knw him... Mehta tells dietician... n ask her to wait... need to talk with Arun...

Mehta tells abt his medical issues... n need bed rest...  He postponds the event for 6 months... Arun tries to tell ths will b disturb for his career... Arun is disappointed...  Arun feels Raaga behind this postpone... she gets confused... 

Raaga gets to knw from Mehta being sponsor f Arun... n event got cancelled... Raaga gets sad... Arun is disappointed... n reaches home... Arun father ask wat happened... he s upset... n Vaishali goes on with her banter... Arun father ask wat happnd... 

Raaga talk abt financial issues of Arun event n shares with her father... Main sponsor f Arun event s Mehta being th heart patient... n freezed all his dealings for 6 months...

Arun disappointmently... says he worked hard for this event.. all gone wasted... Mehta cancelled the event n sponsorship bckout... Arun parents shocked...

Precap

Vaishali telling Arun... Raaga reason for th event cancelling.. as Mehta PA told  😏😏😏😏

Nichuss thumbnail

Epsd 219

Arun tells i didnt find.... but Mehta bcked out from sponsor... he got heart attack... for 6 months bed rest and cancelled sponsorship... Arun tells its too late for sponsorship... ntg can b done now... lets cancel it...

Raaga father ask wat to do... Raaga tells tats wat im thinking... Raaga mom starts her drama.. n blaming Arun  n Arun mom... Raaga tries to stop her.. n tells its our curseπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Arun upset ... Vaishali take this opportunities for filling ears against Raaga... His mom tells she met mehta pa... he told Raaga s reason for sponsorship cancel .. Arun believes vaishali words... vaishali talks bad abt Raaga n questions arun.. u lovd such a bad girl 😐😐😐 vaishali happy on Arun getting anger on Raaga...

Raaga ask help on Guru πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ For big sponsorship for Arun concert.... Guru tells i dnt knw anyone who gv sponsorship... Raaga tells i wont allow to cancel music concert... she tells will try till maximum to help him... its his big show for him... 

Arun starts drinking... on mehta sponsorship bck off... Vaishali telling Raaga behind sponsorship cancel...

Arun reaches Raaga house... Raaga mom ask u drunk... Arun tells ur daughter being reason... he ask to destroy my life... u challenged me for rockstar 1 in 6 mnths... to win .. u did cheap thing.. Raaga tells she didnt cancel th sponsorship... mehta being main sponsor she didnt knew.... Arun laughs on hearing Raaga saying im nt tat cheap... she tells i heard f saying postponing... y u r thinking its cancelled... Arun tells hw easily u destroyed my life... Raaga tells i dnt hv any relation on concert n sponsorship... he need to contrl his sugar n pressure...else wont b able to do open hrt surgery...

Precap

In argument... Arun abt to slap Raaga... her mother stops him