Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The way you all went bonkers on DV pillar posting that the actor himself would have thrashed them

Kiara can do a lot, she has all the emotions for the naive negative and positive character  like the one who needs to be handled with care and with great patience  that is Vikram for us

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

We consistently complained about DV being spineless and within a few episodes, they gave him good lines. We can take credit for it I think 🤣🤣

I hope they give Nandini and Kiara something relevant too.

Champa is so unnecessary for the show. Such a filler character. They could do more with her too. I don't get hers and Jai's relationship.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

They never showed both BirjNand in one screen till now,  now aamne-saamne

They foreshadowed with showing Birju instinct of someone in the family

he said did it, but  it was the close circle that did it

so he will track Nandu

Now for all the shots they have done with Rani has been  in cold storage (hope if there are some  hug scenes and a  Nose tip-chin action-reaction kiss scenes    hope they show those as  NEW FLASHBACK)

even where he said to Rani to leave him alone to bear his mom's jail will be shown in flashback

where he remembers both Rani and RaniSa

so that way the continuity is not broken

they are shooting  the trio in separate scenes too so that  the 22 min episode is evenly placed, showing too much of Veer without Rani  would  be unbearable for all for long

so they are placing it in such a way that it does not look boring and the screen is tight as all characters move differently

because it is going to be a long haul  of  Megha's absence

As you said they may start off with Rani's unconscious so they may use dummy and not show her face

Kudos to each cast, crew for getting the episodes on air in time.

Originally posted by: caller123

But they both are promoting them as there is a fandom for them.🤣🤣I want Birju Nandini not Jai Nandini 🤣

I always skip Jai scenes 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

The way you all went bonkers on DV pillar posting that the actor himself would have thrashed them

Kiara can do a lot, she has all the emotions for the naive negative and positive character  like the one who needs to be handled with care and with great patience  that is Vikram for us

We go bonkers at everything until CVs listen to us 🤣🤣

I agree about Kiara. They should use her to the full potential. She can do magic with Vikram. Even their fights are cute.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

where is Fahmida and Seema ??

I don't know why but in that scene, you look like Veeru and Fahmida looks like Viku smiley37smiley37

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

They never showed both BirjNand in one screen till now,  now aamne-saamne

They foreshadowed with showing Birju instinct of someone in the family

he said did it, but  it was the close circle that did it

so he will track Nandu

Now for all the shots they have done with Rani has been  in cold storage (hope if there are some  hug scenes and a  Nose tip-chin action-reaction kiss scenes    hope they show those as  NEW FLASHBACK)

even where he said to Rani to leave him alone to bear his mom's jail will be shown in flashback

where he remembers both Rani and RaniSa

so that way the continuity is not broken

they are shooting  the trio in separate scenes too so that  the 22 min episode is evenly placed, showing too much of Veer without Rani  would  be unbearable for all for long

so they are placing it in such a way that it does not look boring and the screen is tight as all characters move differently

because it is going to be a long haul  of  Megha's absence

As you said they may start off with Rani's unconscious so they may use dummy and not show her face

Kudos to each cast, crew for getting the episodes on air in time.

I too think they will start with unconscious Rani. They do not have to show her face then. Viewers can understand. Otherwise even kidnapping track goes for long we get bored. I just hope Megha returns to the sets by 9th or 10th

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Now Rish is here too. How am I going to sleep? 🤣

caller123 thumbnail

We consistently complained about DV being spineless and within a few episodes, they gave him good lines. We can take credit for it I think 🤣🤣

I hope they give Nandini and Kiara something relevant too.

Champa is so unnecessary for the show. Such a filler character. They could do more with her too. I don't get hers and Jai's relationship.

Ditto. I too cannot understand jai and Champa's relationship🤢

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I meannnnnnnn they do be looking like snacks thoughhhh 😂😂🥵

flamingoAK thumbnail

where is Fahmida and Seema ??

Fahmida is busy with school. She is graduating in May.

Dr Seema no idea 😭 She was sick the last time she came I think. She said she had blood work done or something.

caller123 thumbnail

I don't know why but in that scene, you look like Veeru and Fahmida looks like Viku 🤣🤣

Maybe sometimes I act as Veeru🤣🤣 When he is angry I too get angry right?🤣🤣