Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hannaan

Wow.. it was nice as always. liked how thing are heading totally loved it. You always end your chapter with us wanting more 😢

Cant wait for the next update!!!

Thank you, Sister---happy that I am keeping you wanting more. 

Keep reading.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Oh this is perfect! This is how love stories should go. How beautifully you write ❤️

What a lovely comment. Thank you, Sister.

Your words made me realise that that is what I seek to write---a love story---not a story about a family but about two people finding a life together. It's easy to drift away from that central idea when writing FF but you brought it back for me.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Your portrayal of Baba is akin to the onscreen one. So like all other members I like how you make me hate him here too. BWA is cunning to choose the video rather than the coffee meet to sideswipe Pallavi 😳 .

I like how Raghav's already visiting her home when & I believe it is because he thinks she's not in a good state. Aww! You introduced how he keeps smelling Pallavi's hair all the time. It's a different kind of intimacy ☺️ .  And he's attracted to her physically with how he notices her lips & eyes.

Waiting to see how the attraction part unfolds on both sides

You say, you wrote your first stories 10 yrs back, was it an Arnav Khushi one?

Yes, Sister---my first tales were IPKKND fan-fiction. In fact, I'm going to be sharing one again in June for the 10th Anniversary to the serial.

And---what you say above is so true. My dislike for Baba borders on the pathological. In this past episode I even have that moment when Pallavi is wondering how much Baba contributed to Mandhar's actions. That is pretty dark stuff. 

Oh---thank you for mentioning about him visiting her home to check out how she is. I wanted to establish that in this episode that if he needs to find her, chances are she may be at the bottom of the garden, which is hidden from sight. And now that he knows about the back gate---he can come and go without anyone noticing ;-)

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

This was a wonderful update! Baba and BWE played their game and revealed their true colours! 

Pallavi grappling between the shop and Kirti's issue and deciding to give up on one, but not the other was great! Also wonderful he came all the way to find out why she did what she did instead of sitting and writing a book on assumptions! Pallavi is going to bounce back now to get her inheritance and maybe even the shop in the bargain now, look forward to that!😆

Yes, Sister---I am determined to have Pallavi recover her inheritance. 

And I love what you say---about him coming over to get the answers "instead of sitting and writing a book on assumptions!" What I also loved about him coming over is that he is man enough to ring a doorbell and ask to see her. Nikhil answered the door---thank God!---but he didn't sneak around. Just like RR on MHRW, he is not afraid to go and get his answers. 

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

So both are feeling some attraction ...nice 

It's imp to communicate and I liked that RR did come.by to check 

What is with Sanju and why has aayi not told her husband all about mandhar

Yes, Sister---I loved that he checked in on her. After reading your comment, it occurred to me that she must have felt rather lonely and lost sitting there in the garden alone. Her aspirations for DSE taken away. Her realisation that all that talk of "it's your shop" was just talk. Sigh.

You mention Sanju---who is that again? Am I forgetting someone?

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollipop16

You have such a beautiful way with words! Loving these small meetings between Baji Rao and Raghav Rao 💖

Reading your updates is the best part about my day, more power to you Queen⭐

I'm so pleased to share in the best part of your day, Sister.

Writing is the favourite part of my day!

Thank you for your comment.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Thank you, Sister. Pleased to know that you are still enjoying the tale.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: virmantaarey

Yes what a glorious update!

Well worth the wait, my sunday is now complete ❤️

I hate Sanki Baba 🤔

I love how Raghav came to meet Pallu and how she shared her issues with him, slowly a level of trust being formed 

Can't wait to read Raghav's side after this meet, so excited for the next! Great update Maya🤗

Gosh! I'm surprised there is no "Ten Things I Hate About Rambo-Sanki Baba" thread. 

I shall never-ever-EVER forgive him for slapping Farhad. 

I love how you characterise Raghav's visit as a sign that trust is building between them. I wasn't setting out to do that but when I read your comment I realized that that is exactly what this episode stands for. Lovely that you saw that.

Thank you for your thoughtful comments on every episode, Sister. I look forward to them.

Bee222 thumbnail

Oh, oh, oh! A maha update! Thank you!

1. I love that Pallavi wants to help out Kirti even while cancelling her agreement with Raghav ❤️

2. I love that she's wearing an old t-shirt and trackpants at home, instead of sarees all the time. I'm dying to see Shivangi in casual wear in the show! Thank you for fulfilling that wish in written form 😳

3. Raghav came! He looked at her lips! He smelled her hair! Ahhhh!

4. He said "make room" like it was nothing, like he was simply ordering someone in his own territory. That was hot ☺️

5. That question he asked, it also applies on him, doesn't it? Even he knows he wants more now, but the circumstances are constraining him. He asks Pallavi what her Baji Rao would say, but what he really wants to know is his own Baji Rao's opinion on the matter 😏

Loved this update! Keep making him pop in like that please 😆

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

Thank you for your generous comments.

I agree---I think Raghav is intrigued by her and knowing she has been previously married might even attract him more. Putting it in basic terms: Raghav may not have acted on his desires with a sexually innocent woman, but as a widow, he may try his hand, if you know what I mean. Let's see . . .

I love what you write above, Sister. Aayi is in a terrible position yet she is honouring Pallavi in the best possible way. I was personally moved by her efforts to have Pallavi remarry---and her reasons behind that were noble. 

I'm really excited about Raghav wanting to be Pallavi's lover---but I'm not sure whether Pallavi is ready---or if I as a writer of this tale am ready to go there yet. But the character always leads so . . . 

Thank you for your continued interest.

Ah, so instead of respecting her widowhood and staying away, he sees it as her sexual experience? This man sure knows how to behave unconventionally! I like it!

You are right, Aai is a true mother to Pallavi. I'm waiting to see you make their relationship blossom 😳 After all, it's gonna be severely tested by a man named Vijay Deshmukh! 🤬

Well, if it's your Raghav and Pallavi leading, it can't be anything less than thrilling 😉

Keep up the tale! ❤️❤️