Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

So aayi knows 😣 then y not tell her the truth and y let her be addressed as a widow 

In reality , I can't understand this hiding for benefit of others but - why assume u know the others mind. If health is a concern take precautions and break. The truth will come out any way some way or the other . It will probably be more devastation.

Here I know it's fiction and hence dramatics will make it interesting . 

So true---in life and in fiction, the truth eventually comes out. 

Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes it takes years.

The next few episodes will reveal what Aayi knew and didn't know.

That's the other thing about life, isn't it---there is no one single truth. There are as many different versions of the truth as there are people.

Happy to receive your daily comments, Sister. Thank you.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

Your story is absolutely a delight to read. I  just can't explain how happy I become on seeing the notification of your update. ❤️ Thank you for giving us this gem.

Thank you, Sister. I'm so pleased to hear that you look forward to seeing the episodes. I look equally forward to sharing them.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: thebluewhale

“Why are you here?”

“I have so much to tell you, I hardly know where to begin—” he used the same language she had earlier used to mock her, “but ladies first.” 

Hahahaha. He might be the devil but a devil with a sense of humor and sarcasm. I will take it any day.

hehe

So true, Sister.

A man without a sense of humour is, in my opinion, not worth having.

Edited by JalebiJane - 3 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JalebiJane

So true---in life and in fiction, the truth eventually comes out. 

Sometimes it takes hours, sometimes it takes years.

The next few episodes will reveal what Aayi knew and didn't know.

That's the other thing about life, isn't it---there is no one single truth. There are as many different versions of the truth as there are people.

Happy to receive your daily comments, Sister. Thank you.

Once as a young teen when I was being judgemental ,y bro berated me he told me truth has 3 sides. Your side their side and the real one. One must take decisions  based on facts and in calm mind when u can weigh pros and cons .I was about 15 and this advice changed my life

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Once as a young teen when I was being judgemental ,y bro berated me he told me truth has 3 sides. Your side their side and the real one. One must take decisions  based on facts and in calm mind when u can weigh pros and cons .I was about 15 and this advice changed my life

Excellent advice. 

One of my university professors used to quote Neils Bohr:

The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update.. can’t wait to read the next update..

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Fantabulous update. 

What a revelation! Shardha is an awesome mother. I am so glad that pallavi is free. She deserve every happiness and every ounce of freedom. 

I am looking forward to read conversation between raghav and pallavi. 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Another unexpected twist in the story- this is what makes this so unique. I was so happy knowing that- Aayi now knows the truth- and she will support Pallu when the time arises (I hope🤞). 

As of Raghav Rao, his single line manages to steals all the attention-his sarcasm and sense of humour is lauded and how he mimics Pallavi was awesome.

It was really nice seeing Pallavi all dressed up-I would really what to know what Raghav thinks about her new look- and the gleam lol (he must be thinking she dressed up for him🤣)

Now super excited to know about conversation between Raghvi, Raghav's thoughts and more relavations....

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Fantabulous update. 

What a revelation! Shardha is an awesome mother. I am so glad that pallavi is free. She deserve every happiness and every ounce of freedom. 

I am looking forward to read conversation between raghav and pallavi. 

Thank you, Sister. Pleased you enjoyed the episode. I agree---Pallavi deserves to be free and happy. It only struck me after posting this episode how good it must feel for her to know that she is/was never married to that scoundrel. The weight of widowhood lifted---

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReemShah

Another unexpected twist in the story- this is what makes this so unique. I was so happy knowing that- Aayi now knows the truth- and she will support Pallu when the time arises (I hope🤞). 

As of Raghav Rao, his single line manages to steals all the attention-his sarcasm and sense of humour is lauded and how he mimics Pallavi was awesome.

It was really nice seeing Pallavi all dressed up-I would really what to know what Raghav thinks about her new look- and the gleam lol (he must be thinking she dressed up for him🤣)

Now super excited to know about conversation between Raghvi, Raghav's thoughts and more relavations....

So true, Sister---he's probably thinking that his words impacted her hence she's dressing better---and in a curious way, it is true. But she would rather stick pins in her eyes than allow him to believe he affects her. 

I'm excited about sharing what will happen at Koffee Kahani. 

Maybe I should do precaps! hehe