Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So aayi knows.!! I’m relieved, that’s one less person Pallavi has to be bothered about. Glad that she has some genuine support in aayi. And her choosing to dress better due to her excitement was unfortunately poorly timed(or was it fortunate..we’ll only know later) . Mr. Rao has gotten a mini ego boost. But once again I loved the conversation between our hero and heroine. Raghav mocking her, her standing up to him and being protective of Krishna are dynamics we saw the last time but I still want more. Can’t wait for the next part to find out how this conversation ends.

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤗cant tell how.much i enjoy your updates

Today , you did suprised us so her mother in law knew , what twist 😉

Waiting for the next part ❤️

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh My Goodness!!!!! What an update... totally unpredictable which is why hooked onto your story....

Thank you JJ❤️

thebluewhale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That moved fast.

The gears shifted so suddenly and we are in full throttle now.

You are full of surprises.

Before I say anything else let me say this please

Sana begum!

Hahahahha roof

It had so many hints and promises

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

So aayi knows 😣 then y not tell her the truth and y let her be addressed as a widow 

In reality , I can't understand this hiding for benefit of others but - why assume u know the others mind. If health is a concern take precautions and break. The truth will come out any way some way or the other . It will probably be more devastation.

Here I know it's fiction and hence dramatics will make it interesting . 

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Your story is absolutely a delight to read. I  just can't explain how happy I become on seeing the notification of your update. ❤️ Thank you for giving us this gem.

thebluewhale thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

“Why are you here?”

“I have so much to tell you, I hardly know where to begin—” he used the same language she had earlier used to mock her, “but ladies first.” 

Hahahaha. He might be the devil but a devil with a sense of humor and sarcasm. I will take it any day.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: hapc

So aayi knows.!! I’m relieved, that’s one less person Pallavi has to be bothered about. Glad that she has some genuine support in aayi. And her choosing to dress better due to her excitement was unfortunately poorly timed(or was it fortunate..we’ll only know later) . Mr. Rao has gotten a mini ego boost. But once again I loved the conversation between our hero and heroine. Raghav mocking her, her standing up to him and being protective of Krishna are dynamics we saw the last time but I still want more. Can’t wait for the next part to find out how this conversation ends.

Yes, Sister, I love how protective she is of Krishna. It's sweet that though she is herself somewhat fearful of him, she protects Krishna. It says something about Pallavi's character, I feel.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

🤗cant tell how.much i enjoy your updates

Today , you did suprised us so her mother in law knew , what twist 😉

Waiting for the next part ❤️

Thank you, Sister, for your comment.

I was looking forward to revealing that Aayi knew some of Mandhar's secret.

Episode 20 and 21 will highlight what Aayi didn't know.

JalebiJane thumbnail

Originally posted by: thebluewhale

That moved fast.

The gears shifted so suddenly and we are in full throttle now.

You are full of surprises.

Before I say anything else let me say this please

Sana begum!

Hahahahha roof

It had so many hints and promises

Pleased you are enjoying the tale, Sister.

To further your analogy---at this end it does feel like the wheels have come off!

Re: Sana Begum. hehe. It seems that Pallavi was not the only one affected by that meeting at Falaknuma.