SAAKK Chit Chat Club#10 - Page 74

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by mesravz

May be hiding 

He knows what his wife is capable of🤣🤣

Badi  ma jaldi baras ne wali hai🤣

hahahahaha at this rate though, shakhi about to have junior shaurya before yash and kanchan get anything going 

Originally posted by wamavasant

The director said its going to be thunder storm and they purposely didnt give us any precap on saturday so that we dont go berserk 🤣

WHAT TROLLS!! they didn't give us a precap and instead they give us all the bts of him shirtless. and then they have the audacity to say so you don't go berserk!!! WHAT TROLLS!!!!! 

Originally posted by infinitie

omgg drink something warm too!! my friend says that putting socks on her feet and drinking hot things helps!! 

Ermm I'm doing the complete opposite...im watching ncis, talking here and having ice cream and dreaming about shaurya and anokhi with my eyes open 😂🤡

Originally posted by shaylini

I had wanted you to buy it I guess 2 weeks back..

idkkkk i'm on the fence because seeing all these bts i'm too hyped but also i think holi is probably delayed now with everything so i wonder how they are going to fit it into the story! 

Originally posted by shaylini

I had wanted you to buy it I guess 2 weeks back..

I STILL DON’T BUY IT😂

hahahahaha at this rate though, shakhi about to have junior shaurya before yash and kanchan get anything going 

OMG IMAGINEEEEEE LITTLE SHAURYA OR ANOKHI SOOOOOO CUTEEEE

Oh by the way the director said Holi will be there for sure but lots will happen before Holi that you might like more.

Originally posted by Fahmida21

Okay im all in. OMMGGGG A HOT BEDROOM SCENEEEEE AHHHHHHHH

ONE IN HER BEDROOM ONE IN HIS 😏🥵🔥😏🥵🔥

His wife is ready and waiting and this dude is doing god knows what 

also, guess who are saying she was “ready” yesterday, while Shaurya was showing off his freshly waxed chest 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Fahmida21

Sis the dreams I get about shaurya/kv like....I wake up and im like damn...🤣and I realise that I ended up trolling myself again 🤣

hahahaha my dreams havnt went that far yet but dheere dheere hoga .. my dreams may keep trying .. keep trying lolll