Addiction is injurious to health 

I can understand

We all are facing that same addiction

Nephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't want to embarrass myself with thread 

Saturday this week hope they show something but I think they won't pick revenge because makers watched what happens already 

πŸ˜†

I know it will not be revenge....most probable reason will be to protect Vansh but let's see what Kabir is talking about...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agree 

And which is why asking things to be revealed by this Saturday 

How come kabir from room know this deal yup good question 

Maybe he thinking change is alive and deal between them 

By this Saturday  better reveal ridhima ole truth and rest they can reveal later 

That's what bugging me.....the only thing which captured my attention was Kabir's dialogue. N the way they are shaping up the story on OTT it seems that nothing is for just saying type.... everything helds some kind of importance n what Kabir said definitely does.

Now this deal part is making me more curious. Deal which is related to Riddhima's secret.....a secret which she will protect at any cost, the cost of even hurting n destroying Vansh to extremes.

Nephy thumbnail

Any track one month is period to see how it works. Knowing this not working better they closevbynone month anniversary 

Over and above can't take 

One week is left in completion of one month so it can be revelation week...lets see...

Edited by Nephy - 3 years ago
Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Same might repeat but revenge might not work as makers already seen how it works 

Revenge was a must track during that time... it's just that makers executed it very poorly after sometime.

But now it's very much different from that time.... everything has changed.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The episode starts with Ridhima running away and she picks some blood packets and Vansh comes behind and asks what you are doing and Ridhima points a gun at him and shoots. 

6 hours before... 

Aryan shouts Ridhima and Ridhima sees back notices Aryan, she runs away from the place and Aryan searches for her. He says you are saved what about Vansh? And Vansh arrives. Vansh turns back and sees Angre in blood and he notices he got shot. Vansh asks what happened? Angre says everything happened according to the plan? Now, what plan again? Seriously? So many plans as if building Ram Sethu Bridge. Flashback where Aryan checks Vansh laptop and Vansh notices the same. Vansh changes the bullets in the Aryan gun - man this is sharp! The VR whom we know. Vansh is the one who sent a message to Aryan about Ridhima being alive and Vansh says common smarty boy... and Aryan replies. Wow-what a trap! Fish got trapped! 

Angre asks I don't understand why you planned my death? Vansh says duplicate is my Ridhima. Sia and Ishani done with shopping and Ishani ask what happened on the date? Sia is blushing... bus karo yaar. We want Maha Episode on Riansh on not this CAT and Bird game. Ishani says didn't you guys get intimated? Every time she is all about intercourse. Hungry and idiotic girl. Sia says Vyom is a gentleman .... very soon you will know junior baby doll how gentle he can be. Sia says how he gave his shirt. I never know with one shirt someone can get a heart in free! 

Ishani praises Vyom and Sia is happy to hear them. Ishani says don't be submissive and be authoritative. Lo, now she is teaching Grey's studies to her. Sia says Vyom is not dumb and he is gravity and I'm falling for it. Why this RS clan have such a love for physics? Vansh - Defence Mechanism and this girl - gravitation pull? What about Ishani - Murphy's law? 

Ishani says don't be scared of Vansh. Angre says it is true? Vansh says yes. Angre remembers how Ridhima spoke about him being best for Ishani. Angre says I know she is our Ridhima bhabi. Vansh says she is our Ridhima but we need to know why she is betraying me? Angre says there would be some reason. Vansh says all this is connected to 6 hours of the jungle. He says we know Ridhima is betraying him but we should know why? Vansh says which is why I planned this so that fool Aryan shoot you and Ridhima should be in guilt knowing that she is the catalyst and she reveals the truth to me. Oh, God! So much planning for her and why these plannings you never do for your family yaar? 

Angre says the plan is good but what we need to do about Aryan? Vansh says truth is not truth until it got some evidence to prove and Aryan has nothing to prove. See this flaw might doom you one day. Never underestimate your enemy, Vansh. The first rule of Art of war and somehow you always do the same. Aryan called the whole family and speaking to Dadi about Vansh. Aryan says Vansh is a betrayer. AP defends Vansh. Aryan says I can show you. Dadi asks what he did? Aryan says Ridhima is not dead and she is ... and then Ridhima says I'm alive. All are shocked. What an entry? Wah! 

Dadi shocked so does the rest. Sia is the only one who is happy about this. Vansh asks Angre did you saw where they went? Dadi thinking about Vansh doing tilak of Ridhma's blood. Sia thinks about how she blamed Vansh. AP thinking about Rudrabhishek. Ishani is thinking about the Tilak and how she enjoyed her death. Dadi remembers how she trusted him again. Sia goes and hugs her. Love you, Sia. Ridhima comes to Dadi but she moves away. Kill this Dadi, Ridhima. We are with you. Kill her. 

Aryan says now do you trust me? Vansh is a betrayer. Dadi asks where is Vansh and he enters. Dadi standing with a gun. Lo, Bandit Queen. Seriously I'm laughing see how Ishani and Chanchal stood behind her. Well, cannot expect anything from Chanchal and Ishani - no comments.  Ridhima shocked. Dadi says I think you might have understood and Ridhima says listen to me and Dadi cuts her. Ridhima says listen to me. Dadi says I'm speaking to my grandson. Vansh walks inside and says ask what you want. Man! The confidence levels of both wife and husband are killing us. Itna confidence.....

Dadi says you said Ridhima is dead and Vansh says she is dead. Then she asks who is this girl then? Vansh says this is Ridhima, my wife and your DIL. Kiara enjoying this drama. Dadi says then whatever Aryan said is true. Vansh says I killed Ridhima imposter and I told you about this. So, I killed her because I know my love don't betray me. Aryan says shut up and he says this is a big story. Vansh says you want me to explain this? Then fine. I will do that. Okay, so yes let's start listening again to the lecture of Vansh Rai Singhania - but which class we are listening to? Manipulation class. 

Vansh says when I killed Ridhma - you were present and you checked her pulse. So is she dead or alive? Aryan says dead and Vansh asks then how she is alive? Aryan points a gun at Ridhima and all shocked. Aryan says now she will tell the truth. Vansh says put the gun down and he asks Dadi to order the same. While Dadi says he says No and now only this gun can help her to tell the truth. Ridhima says Aryan kidnapped me. Vansh shocked and so does others. Amazing! The game-changing every second. And Kiara - she is just enjoying the whole drama so does we. Today she took the place of our Kabir. 

Ridhima looks at Vansh and says yes Dadi since day one Aryan knows about duplicate Ridhima. Yet he didn't say because he wants you to support him over Vansh. Vansh supports his wife. Ek Jaise hi tho hain! Proving every second to us with their actions. Vansh says I searched her everywhere after killing imposter but I don't know where she is and when Aryan said I kidnapped Ridhima then I realized he is the person behind this. Now, why don't you reveal Angre death as planned? 

Vansh says Aryan did this and I told Angre to keep eye on Aryan and then I got Ridhima. Aryan says don't trust them. Dadi asks if they are together in this plan then why would they steal something from their house. Now you tell me Dadi, why since day one of OTT you turned into Gabbar Singh? Aryan says believe me. He says I got an SMS about her address. Dadi asks why you didn't tell me? Ridhima says when he got to know that his truth is being revealed he came to kill me and before he shoots me, someone came to save me. Yes, Ridhima tell them he killed Angre and then want to see what Ishani and The Great Dadi will do. 

Aryan says she is lying and he says I will kill you both and points a gun at Ridhima and Vansh. Dadi takes the gun and points at Aryan. Vansh says you did a mistake and don't do this. Vansh says even you killed us you cannot show yourself as innocent. Aryan says I didn't do anything then what I should prove? Bechara - I told you guys, he is the scapegoat of the house. Vansh says give me the gun and Aryan says move away from me. Aryan shoots and Dadi says Vansh. All are shocked. Ridhima shouts at Vansh and checks upon him and yes he is fine. No one has the guts to shoot him - yes, Chang did! 

Vansh slaps Aryan and says you always hit the wrong target. We agree. Aryan says the game didn't end. Aryan says Dadi you are doing the biggest mistake by trusting them. Dadi slaps him. Now this what we say One + One offer. All are shocked. Kiara simply enjoying this. Dadi says get out of the house. Great! I hope he won't return. Aryan leaves and Dadi says Vansh, for now, I trust you, but if Aryan turns out true then I don't know what I will do with you guy. Oh, Dadi before doing anything - tell your truth and then we will see who does what. Ridhima is nervous. 

Vansh looks at Ridhima and she is looking at Dadi. Ridhima in the bathroom and thinking about Angre death. She is crying. Vansh comes and keeps the gun beside her. She remembers Angre death. She says Vansh and cries. She says Angre is dead and he says I know. Ridhima repeats the same and cries. Vansh says I heard you. Ridhima says are gone insane and she cries repeating the same. She asks him to react. Vansh says he was faithful and Ridhima says he gave life for you. Vansh says No, he died because of you and if you would have said the truth, then he would have been alive. Oh yes, as said he is playing the guilt game. And she is falling for it. 

Vansh says tell me the truth. Why are you betraying me? Tell me what happened in those 6 hours? He asks Angre is dead because of you. Today he got dead and tomorrow I will also die and she shouts Vansh and hugs him. Baby, please tell. Reveal because we too cannot handle much. Ridhima says I cannot let anything happen to you. Never say that. When I shot you, I was dead from inside and Vansh asks if you love me so much then tell me the truth. What is that you're afraid of? She comes out of his embrace and she says Vansh at the jungle and he catches her and says tell me. Okay Ridhima, reveal, please. 

Vansh says tell me? She remembers Aryan shooting him. Ridhima asks when Aryan shot you, how come you didn't get hurt. Ah, she is Mrs VR, thinking even at the times when she is the edge. Vansh says Ridhima didn't point at me. He is like that always. Now tell me what happened in the jungle and until you say such killings will happen. Ridhima says No, Aryan was not bad. She says he could kill Angre then why not you. Ridhima says I want to rest and he stops her and says tell me what happened in those 6 hours? Now, if you guys don't reveal today, I will kill all. 

Ridhima tries to leave and Vansh catches her and accidentally the shower gets on. Okay, she can take bath, she didn't bathe for so many days. Both are losing themselves and he hugs her. The BGM ----- falling for it. I think Vansh lying for his family at this time may be - kuch bhi kasam se karajawa from his side but yes the true meaning of it always shown by Ridhima. Both are lost in each other and then head touch! Vansh brings her closer and asks tell me please. Don't you trust me? With one truth of yours, many people can be saved. Ridhima says I will tell you and she says turn off the shower. Ridhima takes the gun and leaves. She reaches the jungle and sees the blood packet and picks it. Okay, she knows Vansh played with her. 

Vansh follows her and she shows the fake blood on her hands to him. Vansh asks why are we here? Ridhima points a gun at him and says did Angre was dead or is it some game of yours. Vansh says you are wasting time but she is determined, Boss. Vansh says to keep the gun down and she declines. Ridhima is nervous yet she shoots him and he is not hurt. Ridhima says it is a fake gun. You betrayed me. Ridhima smiles. She says you told me I betrayed you but then you also betrayed me. I feel even you sent Aryan so I could fall into this trap. Great girl, you can think so much but then we want not to hear the story again. The only story we want to know is about those missing hours. 

Ridhima says why you did this? You want to torture me emotionally so I could tell you the truth? Vansh says you started the story of betrayal and asks what happened in the jungle? Why you tried to kill me? You gave diamonds and rifle to Vyom and you went ahead and played as your duplicate? Didn't you Vansh? Agree, you have a reason, so does she! And I'm glad you want to know the truth. Vansh asks why you are playing these games? He says because of you my whole family is in danger and because of you I lied to Dadi. Tell me the truth that why you are destroying me? She has tears. Just reveal, please. 

Ridhima says I would have told you but now I won't reveal until I die. And I will make sure what I want to do and no one can stop me. Vansh says I will learn the truth soon of those 6 hours and Ridhima says try and see, you will never know. Now, I don't want this challenging game to prolong. End the episode with the Vansh knowing the truth. Vansh smiles and both leaves in different directions. Ishani trying to reach Angre and Angre comes with the blood. Ishani is worried. Oh hello, why he is acting? Okay - he wants to check Ishani's love for him. But seriously, we are not interested and yet I should write this. I'm crying! 

Ishani is worried for him and he acts as if he is in pain. Ishani is crying and says I will get medicine. Wait, he got hurt? Ishani says how did you got hurt? Angre says this is part of our business. Ishani says this gift is given by Vansh bhai? He is controlling all of us. He is using them as puppets. Ishani says now he needs to understand his limits. Angre stops him and says you won't ever talk to me for me. This is my job. Ishani says you are my husband and then you are his bodyguard. Today, I can see a wife in Ishani. As a wife, she is right in her place. 

The next morning, Vansh sleeping and the sun rays are disturbing him because Ridhima holds the mirror. She is in a black saree. She is drinking coffee and offers him to. Vansh smiles and says you still remember what I like. He picks the coffee and says what is this exactly - love or repentance? Oh, Boss, when you didn't go any repentance why she would? She says what? Vansh says yesterday night you were angry with your husband so yeah... Ridhima drinks her coffee and says it's perfect. Vansh drinks the coffee and sees her. Wait, is something mixed in this? He pulls her near and the BGM starts! Both lost in each other and he kisses her forehead. Never expected to see these both standing at this edge like this. Love and doubts together. Ridhima kisses him on the cheek and he kisses her fingers. Say something and kiss as much as you can. Ridhima kisses his fingers and he smiles. 

Vansh says what is this? You are showering so much love on me? Ridhima says I loved you yesterday, love you today and will love you tomorrow. Vansh smiles. So does she. Vansh says really? He makes her sit and says just like old times back to work and she says me too. The way they spoke back to work like is Mr & Mrs Smith back to work! I liked this the way it was! Ridhima is checking their marriage portrait and sees Angre in the reflection and remembers his death. 

Angre is in guilt. Ridhima says I won't say anything to you because I know whatever you did it is because of Vansh orders. Angre says thank you. He says I cannot say no to him. I can never think when he asks me anything. Ridhima smiles and says if you don't have your thoughts at this moment you wouldn't be guilt. Angre looks at her. Ridhima says I know Vansh did a lot of favours on you but then I know one day you will think about yourself. I agree with what she is pointing out but then why she wants to take away the loyal person of Vansh? What are you doing Ridhima? 

Angre looks at her and she leaves. As said the scenes between these two are just amazing these days. Vansh in office and speaking in Spanish. He says I have a black box and we are back in business. The person in the conference says the black box cannot go in the wrong hands and if it happens it will bring disaster. Vansh says I know and it is in safe hands. Ridhima picks the BB and Vansh smiles. Vansh says why are you showering with so much love today? Ridhima says there is no limit in love and war. Arey please yaar. Reveal the truth. 

Vansh says Oh! Now tell me at which level we are standing? Ridhima is both because sometimes war is part of love. Ridhima says I came to give you the phone and she plays with BB. Vansh says never play with BB because it might hurt you. Ridhima says then why you're playing, won't you get hurt? Why you both are playing with us? Vansh smiles and says the only person who can get hurt is the one who doesn't how to play and he opens the safe and keeps the BB. Ridhima says you are hiding something from me. Vansh says I'm not hiding anything from me and pulls her closer and says I will learn what happened in those 6 hours and you know why? Because I love you and he kisses her forehead.  Love and games of love! We don't need anymore. Please reveal the truth. 

Ridhima takes his hand and says take care while learning the truth because I might hurt you and she is trying to leave but then Vansh asks what you will do? Ridhima says I will tell Dadi that you betrayed her. Vansh says now you are blackmailing me? Ridhima says No. I'm making you understand and yes I won't do that because I love and care for you. Vansh pulls her near and says enough with games and I will learn the truth.  I know the secret is in the jungle and Ridhima says do whatever you want but you will never reach my truth and she leaves. I'm seriously done with these games. Don't drag anymore, please. 

Vansh says then I'm right, the secret is in the jungle. So, I should go to the jungle. Vyom is laughing and Ridhima says stop it! Ridhima says if Vansh learns my truth then everything will be destroyed. Vyom picks saxophone and do you know why I play this? Because whenever I play this I will get a plan. Ridhima says Okay, now tell me how can I get you the BB? What is with BB's story? Ridhima says if Vansh knows then yes forget about BB. Vyom says relax baby doll and yes you know only we both know the truth about the deal. Now, what's the deal? Neither I will reveal nor you so yes relax. Ridhima says there is 3rd person. Vyom says what? Ridhima says there is another person who knows the truth and Kabir is tied with chains and shouting Ridhima. He says the day I come out Ridhima I will kill you Ridhima and yes the day Vansh knows your secret then he will torture you. Now, what's her secret? What is the deal? What is BB? And what happened in 6 hours? Nothing revealed but then - Maha Episode? time waste. Kabir says your bad time started Ridhima and he shouts Ridhima 

Precap: Ridhima says if you speak like this then our deal is off. Vansh takes the phone and says what kind of deal you are having with my wife that she is in tension. Vansh gives her juice and says beautiful wife and future mother of my baby. Vansh takes fingerprints of Ridhima by removing the plastic cover from the glass and says now you became so smart that you are not leaving any evidence. Ridhima reaches Vansh office and tries to open the safe and it doesn't open. She tries for a remote and suddenly she stands on the alarm machine and the alarm starts ringing. She turns and sees Vansh 

P:S - Expect Vansh to accept that she is his Ridhima and showing Kabir nothing got revealed. I'm tired of these games and the suspense she is carrying. Why Kabir said Vansh will torture her if the truth comes out. Ridhima said she would have revealed but now nope. What happened? I cannot handle this as they dragging too much. Waste of Maha episode. A strategic plan to get us hooked but yes it could have been a normal episode also. 

Every action has an equal & Opposite Reaction & nobody should have understood this better than our Ridzi.

Nothing extraordinary in the special episode except the fact that ultimately it was Ridzi herself who stole those Family Heirlooms-Diamonds & the Rifle & is now all set to retrieve the Black Box too from Vansh.

Some are speculating that Ridzi is doing all this so that she brings her Vansh out of the Mafia World into a Normal Happy Family Life-How? By handling the Family Heirlooms to Rival Mafia Vyom.

Normally we all would go Guns Blazing over Vansh if at all he hurts/betrays Ridzi in the most dastardly manner but I have a contrarian opinion to this now.Ridzi is seemingly pregnant now & rather than taking care of the new life within her she's either busy playing a Spy or a Thief for Vyom.

I don't know what damn secret does Kabir know about the deal apart from Vyom or Ridzi but if at all Vansh repeats the Ahana or any other terrible fiasco in retaliation to whatever Ridzi has done so far then Ridzi must be prepared to deal with the consequences too & Vansh cannot be blamed for that.

As I have repeated the Newton line above Ridzi perfectly knows that even though Vansh might be a loving husband he's no less of a Psychopath than Kabir is.Vansh has selective amnesia when it comes to the betrayals by his Love Interest bcoz when its done by a fellow Family member he lets Bygones be Bygones.

Vansh has repeatedly tried to get the truth of that 6 hour deadline from Ridzi & yet she refuses to budge from her silence.Her silence could bring a rapid storm in their lives which could destroy her marital reunion & why is Ridzi not taking into account the growing life within her bcoz its a miracle baby?

When Ridzi came as a Spy she had one defence in her POV-that she was manipulated by Kabir but now whatever she's doing currently is of her own volition.

Sooner or later Vansh would know the truth & then Ridzi must be prepared to ride the storm known as VRS then.She's taking Vansh's love for granted now inspite of knowing the feral nature of her predator.

And let's say for one moment that she's purposely doing all these stealing acts to force Vansh out of this Mafia World why is Vyom involved with her then even if its on a deal basis?

Ridzi knows perfectly that she's not a normal daughter in law like other girls.She's the Bahu of a Mafia Family whose Matriarch has suddenly gone over the edge for the RS honor.

Her current Mastermind acts have been sloppy & Vansh is already on to her scheme.And to add Cherry to the Cake Vyom might also betray her.

Vyom is just like the carbon-copy of KAVA albeit with some minor differences here & there.Why did she chose to willingly become the pawn for Vyom?

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The episode starts with Ridhima running away and she picks some blood packets and Vansh comes behind and asks what you are doing and Ridhima points a gun at him and shoots. 

6 hours before... 

Aryan shouts Ridhima and Ridhima sees back notices Aryan, she runs away from the place and Aryan searches for her. He says you are saved what about Vansh? And Vansh arrives. Vansh turns back and sees Angre in blood and he notices he got shot. Vansh asks what happened? Angre says everything happened according to the plan? Now, what plan again? Seriously? So many plans as if building Ram Sethu Bridge. Flashback where Aryan checks Vansh laptop and Vansh notices the same. Vansh changes the bullets in the Aryan gun - man this is sharp! The VR whom we know. Vansh is the one who sent a message to Aryan about Ridhima being alive and Vansh says common smarty boy... and Aryan replies. Wow-what a trap! Fish got trapped! 

Angre asks I don't understand why you planned my death? Vansh says duplicate is my Ridhima. Sia and Ishani done with shopping and Ishani ask what happened on the date? Sia is blushing... bus karo yaar. We want Maha Episode on Riansh on not this CAT and Bird game. Ishani says didn't you guys get intimated? Every time she is all about intercourse. Hungry and idiotic girl. Sia says Vyom is a gentleman .... very soon you will know junior baby doll how gentle he can be. Sia says how he gave his shirt. I never know with one shirt someone can get a heart in free! 

Ishani praises Vyom and Sia is happy to hear them. Ishani says don't be submissive and be authoritative. Lo, now she is teaching Grey's studies to her. Sia says Vyom is not dumb and he is gravity and I'm falling for it. Why this RS clan have such a love for physics? Vansh - Defence Mechanism and this girl - gravitation pull? What about Ishani - Murphy's law? 

Ishani says don't be scared of Vansh. Angre says it is true? Vansh says yes. Angre remembers how Ridhima spoke about him being best for Ishani. Angre says I know she is our Ridhima bhabi. Vansh says she is our Ridhima but we need to know why she is betraying me? Angre says there would be some reason. Vansh says all this is connected to 6 hours of the jungle. He says we know Ridhima is betraying him but we should know why? Vansh says which is why I planned this so that fool Aryan shoot you and Ridhima should be in guilt knowing that she is the catalyst and she reveals the truth to me. Oh, God! So much planning for her and why these plannings you never do for your family yaar? 

Angre says the plan is good but what we need to do about Aryan? Vansh says truth is not truth until it got some evidence to prove and Aryan has nothing to prove. See this flaw might doom you one day. Never underestimate your enemy, Vansh. The first rule of Art of war and somehow you always do the same. Aryan called the whole family and speaking to Dadi about Vansh. Aryan says Vansh is a betrayer. AP defends Vansh. Aryan says I can show you. Dadi asks what he did? Aryan says Ridhima is not dead and she is ... and then Ridhima says I'm alive. All are shocked. What an entry? Wah! 

Dadi shocked so does the rest. Sia is the only one who is happy about this. Vansh asks Angre did you saw where they went? Dadi thinking about Vansh doing tilak of Ridhma's blood. Sia thinks about how she blamed Vansh. AP thinking about Rudrabhishek. Ishani is thinking about the Tilak and how she enjoyed her death. Dadi remembers how she trusted him again. Sia goes and hugs her. Love you, Sia. Ridhima comes to Dadi but she moves away. Kill this Dadi, Ridhima. We are with you. Kill her. 

Aryan says now do you trust me? Vansh is a betrayer. Dadi asks where is Vansh and he enters. Dadi standing with a gun. Lo, Bandit Queen. Seriously I'm laughing see how Ishani and Chanchal stood behind her. Well, cannot expect anything from Chanchal and Ishani - no comments.  Ridhima shocked. Dadi says I think you might have understood and Ridhima says listen to me and Dadi cuts her. Ridhima says listen to me. Dadi says I'm speaking to my grandson. Vansh walks inside and says ask what you want. Man! The confidence levels of both wife and husband are killing us. Itna confidence.....

Dadi says you said Ridhima is dead and Vansh says she is dead. Then she asks who is this girl then? Vansh says this is Ridhima, my wife and your DIL. Kiara enjoying this drama. Dadi says then whatever Aryan said is true. Vansh says I killed Ridhima imposter and I told you about this. So, I killed her because I know my love don't betray me. Aryan says shut up and he says this is a big story. Vansh says you want me to explain this? Then fine. I will do that. Okay, so yes let's start listening again to the lecture of Vansh Rai Singhania - but which class we are listening to? Manipulation class. 

Vansh says when I killed Ridhma - you were present and you checked her pulse. So is she dead or alive? Aryan says dead and Vansh asks then how she is alive? Aryan points a gun at Ridhima and all shocked. Aryan says now she will tell the truth. Vansh says put the gun down and he asks Dadi to order the same. While Dadi says he says No and now only this gun can help her to tell the truth. Ridhima says Aryan kidnapped me. Vansh shocked and so does others. Amazing! The game-changing every second. And Kiara - she is just enjoying the whole drama so does we. Today she took the place of our Kabir. 

Ridhima looks at Vansh and says yes Dadi since day one Aryan knows about duplicate Ridhima. Yet he didn't say because he wants you to support him over Vansh. Vansh supports his wife. Ek Jaise hi tho hain! Proving every second to us with their actions. Vansh says I searched her everywhere after killing imposter but I don't know where she is and when Aryan said I kidnapped Ridhima then I realized he is the person behind this. Now, why don't you reveal Angre death as planned? 

Vansh says Aryan did this and I told Angre to keep eye on Aryan and then I got Ridhima. Aryan says don't trust them. Dadi asks if they are together in this plan then why would they steal something from their house. Now you tell me Dadi, why since day one of OTT you turned into Gabbar Singh? Aryan says believe me. He says I got an SMS about her address. Dadi asks why you didn't tell me? Ridhima says when he got to know that his truth is being revealed he came to kill me and before he shoots me, someone came to save me. Yes, Ridhima tell them he killed Angre and then want to see what Ishani and The Great Dadi will do. 

Aryan says she is lying and he says I will kill you both and points a gun at Ridhima and Vansh. Dadi takes the gun and points at Aryan. Vansh says you did a mistake and don't do this. Vansh says even you killed us you cannot show yourself as innocent. Aryan says I didn't do anything then what I should prove? Bechara - I told you guys, he is the scapegoat of the house. Vansh says give me the gun and Aryan says move away from me. Aryan shoots and Dadi says Vansh. All are shocked. Ridhima shouts at Vansh and checks upon him and yes he is fine. No one has the guts to shoot him - yes, Chang did! 

Vansh slaps Aryan and says you always hit the wrong target. We agree. Aryan says the game didn't end. Aryan says Dadi you are doing the biggest mistake by trusting them. Dadi slaps him. Now this what we say One + One offer. All are shocked. Kiara simply enjoying this. Dadi says get out of the house. Great! I hope he won't return. Aryan leaves and Dadi says Vansh, for now, I trust you, but if Aryan turns out true then I don't know what I will do with you guy. Oh, Dadi before doing anything - tell your truth and then we will see who does what. Ridhima is nervous. 

Vansh looks at Ridhima and she is looking at Dadi. Ridhima in the bathroom and thinking about Angre death. She is crying. Vansh comes and keeps the gun beside her. She remembers Angre death. She says Vansh and cries. She says Angre is dead and he says I know. Ridhima repeats the same and cries. Vansh says I heard you. Ridhima says are gone insane and she cries repeating the same. She asks him to react. Vansh says he was faithful and Ridhima says he gave life for you. Vansh says No, he died because of you and if you would have said the truth, then he would have been alive. Oh yes, as said he is playing the guilt game. And she is falling for it. 

Vansh says tell me the truth. Why are you betraying me? Tell me what happened in those 6 hours? He asks Angre is dead because of you. Today he got dead and tomorrow I will also die and she shouts Vansh and hugs him. Baby, please tell. Reveal because we too cannot handle much. Ridhima says I cannot let anything happen to you. Never say that. When I shot you, I was dead from inside and Vansh asks if you love me so much then tell me the truth. What is that you're afraid of? She comes out of his embrace and she says Vansh at the jungle and he catches her and says tell me. Okay Ridhima, reveal, please. 

Vansh says tell me? She remembers Aryan shooting him. Ridhima asks when Aryan shot you, how come you didn't get hurt. Ah, she is Mrs VR, thinking even at the times when she is the edge. Vansh says Ridhima didn't point at me. He is like that always. Now tell me what happened in the jungle and until you say such killings will happen. Ridhima says No, Aryan was not bad. She says he could kill Angre then why not you. Ridhima says I want to rest and he stops her and says tell me what happened in those 6 hours? Now, if you guys don't reveal today, I will kill all. 

Ridhima tries to leave and Vansh catches her and accidentally the shower gets on. Okay, she can take bath, she didn't bathe for so many days. Both are losing themselves and he hugs her. The BGM ----- falling for it. I think Vansh lying for his family at this time may be - kuch bhi kasam se karajawa from his side but yes the true meaning of it always shown by Ridhima. Both are lost in each other and then head touch! Vansh brings her closer and asks tell me please. Don't you trust me? With one truth of yours, many people can be saved. Ridhima says I will tell you and she says turn off the shower. Ridhima takes the gun and leaves. She reaches the jungle and sees the blood packet and picks it. Okay, she knows Vansh played with her. 

Vansh follows her and she shows the fake blood on her hands to him. Vansh asks why are we here? Ridhima points a gun at him and says did Angre was dead or is it some game of yours. Vansh says you are wasting time but she is determined, Boss. Vansh says to keep the gun down and she declines. Ridhima is nervous yet she shoots him and he is not hurt. Ridhima says it is a fake gun. You betrayed me. Ridhima smiles. She says you told me I betrayed you but then you also betrayed me. I feel even you sent Aryan so I could fall into this trap. Great girl, you can think so much but then we want not to hear the story again. The only story we want to know is about those missing hours. 

Ridhima says why you did this? You want to torture me emotionally so I could tell you the truth? Vansh says you started the story of betrayal and asks what happened in the jungle? Why you tried to kill me? You gave diamonds and rifle to Vyom and you went ahead and played as your duplicate? Didn't you Vansh? Agree, you have a reason, so does she! And I'm glad you want to know the truth. Vansh asks why you are playing these games? He says because of you my whole family is in danger and because of you I lied to Dadi. Tell me the truth that why you are destroying me? She has tears. Just reveal, please. 

Ridhima says I would have told you but now I won't reveal until I die. And I will make sure what I want to do and no one can stop me. Vansh says I will learn the truth soon of those 6 hours and Ridhima says try and see, you will never know. Now, I don't want this challenging game to prolong. End the episode with the Vansh knowing the truth. Vansh smiles and both leaves in different directions. Ishani trying to reach Angre and Angre comes with the blood. Ishani is worried. Oh hello, why he is acting? Okay - he wants to check Ishani's love for him. But seriously, we are not interested and yet I should write this. I'm crying! 

Ishani is worried for him and he acts as if he is in pain. Ishani is crying and says I will get medicine. Wait, he got hurt? Ishani says how did you got hurt? Angre says this is part of our business. Ishani says this gift is given by Vansh bhai? He is controlling all of us. He is using them as puppets. Ishani says now he needs to understand his limits. Angre stops him and says you won't ever talk to me for me. This is my job. Ishani says you are my husband and then you are his bodyguard. Today, I can see a wife in Ishani. As a wife, she is right in her place. 

The next morning, Vansh sleeping and the sun rays are disturbing him because Ridhima holds the mirror. She is in a black saree. She is drinking coffee and offers him to. Vansh smiles and says you still remember what I like. He picks the coffee and says what is this exactly - love or repentance? Oh, Boss, when you didn't go any repentance why she would? She says what? Vansh says yesterday night you were angry with your husband so yeah... Ridhima drinks her coffee and says it's perfect. Vansh drinks the coffee and sees her. Wait, is something mixed in this? He pulls her near and the BGM starts! Both lost in each other and he kisses her forehead. Never expected to see these both standing at this edge like this. Love and doubts together. Ridhima kisses him on the cheek and he kisses her fingers. Say something and kiss as much as you can. Ridhima kisses his fingers and he smiles. 

Vansh says what is this? You are showering so much love on me? Ridhima says I loved you yesterday, love you today and will love you tomorrow. Vansh smiles. So does she. Vansh says really? He makes her sit and says just like old times back to work and she says me too. The way they spoke back to work like is Mr & Mrs Smith back to work! I liked this the way it was! Ridhima is checking their marriage portrait and sees Angre in the reflection and remembers his death. 

Angre is in guilt. Ridhima says I won't say anything to you because I know whatever you did it is because of Vansh orders. Angre says thank you. He says I cannot say no to him. I can never think when he asks me anything. Ridhima smiles and says if you don't have your thoughts at this moment you wouldn't be guilt. Angre looks at her. Ridhima says I know Vansh did a lot of favours on you but then I know one day you will think about yourself. I agree with what she is pointing out but then why she wants to take away the loyal person of Vansh? What are you doing Ridhima? 

Angre looks at her and she leaves. As said the scenes between these two are just amazing these days. Vansh in office and speaking in Spanish. He says I have a black box and we are back in business. The person in the conference says the black box cannot go in the wrong hands and if it happens it will bring disaster. Vansh says I know and it is in safe hands. Ridhima picks the BB and Vansh smiles. Vansh says why are you showering with so much love today? Ridhima says there is no limit in love and war. Arey please yaar. Reveal the truth. 

Vansh says Oh! Now tell me at which level we are standing? Ridhima is both because sometimes war is part of love. Ridhima says I came to give you the phone and she plays with BB. Vansh says never play with BB because it might hurt you. Ridhima says then why you're playing, won't you get hurt? Why you both are playing with us? Vansh smiles and says the only person who can get hurt is the one who doesn't how to play and he opens the safe and keeps the BB. Ridhima says you are hiding something from me. Vansh says I'm not hiding anything from me and pulls her closer and says I will learn what happened in those 6 hours and you know why? Because I love you and he kisses her forehead.  Love and games of love! We don't need anymore. Please reveal the truth. 

Ridhima takes his hand and says take care while learning the truth because I might hurt you and she is trying to leave but then Vansh asks what you will do? Ridhima says I will tell Dadi that you betrayed her. Vansh says now you are blackmailing me? Ridhima says No. I'm making you understand and yes I won't do that because I love and care for you. Vansh pulls her near and says enough with games and I will learn the truth.  I know the secret is in the jungle and Ridhima says do whatever you want but you will never reach my truth and she leaves. I'm seriously done with these games. Don't drag anymore, please. 

Vansh says then I'm right, the secret is in the jungle. So, I should go to the jungle. Vyom is laughing and Ridhima says stop it! Ridhima says if Vansh learns my truth then everything will be destroyed. Vyom picks saxophone and do you know why I play this? Because whenever I play this I will get a plan. Ridhima says Okay, now tell me how can I get you the BB? What is with BB's story? Ridhima says if Vansh knows then yes forget about BB. Vyom says relax baby doll and yes you know only we both know the truth about the deal. Now, what's the deal? Neither I will reveal nor you so yes relax. Ridhima says there is 3rd person. Vyom says what? Ridhima says there is another person who knows the truth and Kabir is tied with chains and shouting Ridhima. He says the day I come out Ridhima I will kill you Ridhima and yes the day Vansh knows your secret then he will torture you. Now, what's her secret? What is the deal? What is BB? And what happened in 6 hours? Nothing revealed but then - Maha Episode? time waste. Kabir says your bad time started Ridhima and he shouts Ridhima 

Precap: Ridhima says if you speak like this then our deal is off. Vansh takes the phone and says what kind of deal you are having with my wife that she is in tension. Vansh gives her juice and says beautiful wife and future mother of my baby. Vansh takes fingerprints of Ridhima by removing the plastic cover from the glass and says now you became so smart that you are not leaving any evidence. Ridhima reaches Vansh office and tries to open the safe and it doesn't open. She tries for a remote and suddenly she stands on the alarm machine and the alarm starts ringing. She turns and sees Vansh 

P:S - Expect Vansh to accept that she is his Ridhima and showing Kabir nothing got revealed. I'm tired of these games and the suspense she is carrying. Why Kabir said Vansh will torture her if the truth comes out. Ridhima said she would have revealed but now nope. What happened? I cannot handle this as they dragging too much. Waste of Maha episode. A strategic plan to get us hooked but yes it could have been a normal episode also. 

Thank you abhy πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—.  Vansh may get the game little late but once get no one can play like him.. what a planπŸ‘πŸ‘.. he almost pull the secret out of riddu..  aryan was, is and will always be a scapegoat.. 2 slaps🀣🀣. vr chair dream will Always be a dream for aryan...

Mr. & Mrs VRS done bachelors, masters and phd on lying, manipulating.. how they both turned the table towards aryan,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. vihaan track helped them to know how their mind works, today we saw instinct protective of each other.. lollipop represents our fd . Waiting for dadi 2.0 secret out and vansh reaction, these days she is on ozone top layer😠😠

Vansh learned lot from revenge trackπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. he is handling her with high patience, even though he knows she betraying and lying to him, he is trying to find the reason behind it instead giving importance to his pain. He got his riddu back but with twisted. Riddus some dialogues to vansh when you play with black box, it won't hurt u? U can't reach my truth at any cost, don't you dare talk about his death, telling vyom third person also know about their deal, telling angre raise your own opinion when it's right instead of blindly do whatever vansh say's.. these are highlights of today's episode which we will see impact on next week episodes

On OTT I am really seeing episodes for riansh instead of rrheal, episodes are on edge.. they're very slowly closing the loopholes... I was interested on aftermath once vansh knows it's riddu, he is hurt and angry but very much on love πŸ‘πŸ‘.. as of now not worry about kabir manipulating vansh because he crossed that level, yes he will be hurt if he get to know from kabir.. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Riddu keeping vansh, her and dottu life on the line which vansh also saying and today he may got shot by aryan or dadi hope whatever she is doing is justified. Mentioned many times they builded this relationship after going through so much..yes they're toxic couple very much on love but trust always plays them both.. both behaving like dotu doesn't exist 😩😩😩

So now both on open challenge, better best winsπŸ‘πŸ‘.. riddu is on mission to accomplish what she determine to do.. what's the deal and six hours mystery? If they reveal soon this track will be over, I am fine with it hope they don't drag much...☺️☺️

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome commentaries dear πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mr and Mrs VRS are killing it with smart games and mind games. Poor aryan bas became a victim of miabiwi games πŸ˜† could it be a future indication that in the future they will smartly eliminate all RS clan, well hoping to see more of such riansh team work really enjoyed riansh as a team today β€οΈ

Well I agree with u dear its high time some thing gets revealed but I think upcoming week few revelation might come into picture as kabu is back in the storyline. Hopefully they make sense and not throw some random phuse theory. 

Eemasnia thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou Abhyuda for as usaul awesome update whiich make me read ur update again after watching the full epiπŸ˜†. As i expected poppppat but still for riansh watching it still nowπŸ€”there bcz of their chemistry and  tashan yet passionate love.Specially the morning bed scene uff the way Vansh held Ridhuu i just can't resist myself frm watching these 2☺️

But one thing that is good in the epi is now both are playing face to face no real/fake drama but yeah whats so big with that 6 hours raaz which isn't going to  be revealed so sooner nowπŸ€“!

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: masked

Every action has an equal & Opposite Reaction & nobody should have understood this better than our Ridzi.

Nothing extraordinary in the special episode except the fact that ultimately it was Ridzi herself who stole those Family Heirlooms-Diamonds & the Rifle & is now all set to retrieve the Black Box too from Vansh.

Some are speculating that Ridzi is doing all this so that she brings her Vansh out of the Mafia World into a Normal Happy Family Life-How? By handling the Family Heirlooms to Rival Mafia Vyom.

Normally we all would go Guns Blazing over Vansh if at all he hurts/betrays Ridzi in the most dastardly manner but I have a contrarian opinion to this now.Ridzi is seemingly pregnant now & rather than taking care of the new life within her she's either busy playing a Spy or a Thief for Vyom.

I don't know what damn secret does Kabir know about the deal apart from Vyom or Ridzi but if at all Vansh repeats the Ahana or any other terrible fiasco in retaliation to whatever Ridzi has done so far then Ridzi must be prepared to deal with the consequences too & Vansh cannot be blamed for that.

As I have repeated the Newton line above Ridzi perfectly knows that even though Vansh might be a loving husband he's no less of a Psychopath than Kabir is.Vansh has selective amnesia when it comes to the betrayals by his Love Interest bcoz when its done by a fellow Family member he lets Bygones be Bygones.

Vansh has repeatedly tried to get the truth of that 6 hour deadline from Ridzi & yet she refuses to budge from her silence.Her silence could bring a rapid storm in their lives which could destroy her marital reunion & why is Ridzi not taking into account the growing life within her bcoz its a miracle baby?

When Ridzi came as a Spy she had one defence in her POV-that she was manipulated by Kabir but now whatever she's doing currently is of her own volition.

Sooner or later Vansh would know the truth & then Ridzi must be prepared to ride the storm known as VRS then.She's taking Vansh's love for granted now inspite of knowing the feral nature of her predator.

And let's say for one moment that she's purposely doing all these stealing acts to force Vansh out of this Mafia World why is Vyom involved with her then even if its on a deal basis?

Ridzi knows perfectly that she's not a normal daughter in law like other girls.She's the Bahu of a Mafia Family whose Matriarch has suddenly gone over the edge for the RS honor.

Her current Mastermind acts have been sloppy & Vansh is already on to her scheme.And to add Cherry to the Cake Vyom might also betray her.

Vyom is just like the carbon-copy of KAVA albeit with some minor differences here & there.Why did she chose to willingly become the pawn for Vyom?

see ure r8. This time whatever vansh do we cant blame him. He actually gave her many chances.i could get ridhima if she had not known how vansh is and if she was not pregnant. A pregnant lady taking so much risk i hope it's worth it. R8.why she is involved with vyom.knowing he us also.a bsckstabber.

Edited by Blueberry94 - 3 years ago