Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

๐Ÿ˜†

I know it will not be revenge....most probable reason will be to protect Vansh but let's see what Kabir is talking about...

Kabir....

I just hope things sorted soon. Can't have patience to take more 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

That's what bugging me.....the only thing which captured my attention was Kabir's dialogue. N the way they are shaping up the story on OTT it seems that nothing is for just saying type.... everything helds some kind of importance n what Kabir said definitely does.

Now this deal part is making me more curious. Deal which is related to Riddhima's secret.....a secret which she will protect at any cost, the cost of even hurting n destroying Vansh to extremes.

That's what making me think wgatsecret it is.until now felt protect vansh but then again the way she hugged him and said nothing will happen to you says it's about him too. 

Need a clarity very soon, they should not drag this track more than this Saturday 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

One week is left in completion of one month so it can be revelation week...lets see...

Hoping the same this week we see the end of this track 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Every action has an equal & Opposite Reaction & nobody should have understood this better than our Ridzi.

Nothing extraordinary in the special episode except the fact that ultimately it was Ridzi herself who stole those Family Heirlooms-Diamonds & the Rifle & is now all set to retrieve the Black Box too from Vansh.

Some are speculating that Ridzi is doing all this so that she brings her Vansh out of the Mafia World into a Normal Happy Family Life-How? By handling the Family Heirlooms to Rival Mafia Vyom.

Normally we all would go Guns Blazing over Vansh if at all he hurts/betrays Ridzi in the most dastardly manner but I have a contrarian opinion to this now.Ridzi is seemingly pregnant now & rather than taking care of the new life within her she's either busy playing a Spy or a Thief for Vyom.

I don't know what damn secret does Kabir know about the deal apart from Vyom or Ridzi but if at all Vansh repeats the Ahana or any other terrible fiasco in retaliation to whatever Ridzi has done so far then Ridzi must be prepared to deal with the consequences too & Vansh cannot be blamed for that.

As I have repeated the Newton line above Ridzi perfectly knows that even though Vansh might be a loving husband he's no less of a Psychopath than Kabir is.Vansh has selective amnesia when it comes to the betrayals by his Love Interest bcoz when its done by a fellow Family member he lets Bygones be Bygones.

Vansh has repeatedly tried to get the truth of that 6 hour deadline from Ridzi & yet she refuses to budge from her silence.Her silence could bring a rapid storm in their lives which could destroy her marital reunion & why is Ridzi not taking into account the growing life within her bcoz its a miracle baby?

When Ridzi came as a Spy she had one defence in her POV-that she was manipulated by Kabir but now whatever she's doing currently is of her own volition.

Sooner or later Vansh would know the truth & then Ridzi must be prepared to ride the storm known as VRS then.She's taking Vansh's love for granted now inspite of knowing the feral nature of her predator.

And let's say for one moment that she's purposely doing all these stealing acts to force Vansh out of this Mafia World why is Vyom involved with her then even if its on a deal basis?

Ridzi knows perfectly that she's not a normal daughter in law like other girls.She's the Bahu of a Mafia Family whose Matriarch has suddenly gone over the edge for the RS honor.

Her current Mastermind acts have been sloppy & Vansh is already on to her scheme.And to add Cherry to the Cake Vyom might also betray her.

Vyom is just like the carbon-copy of KAVA albeit with some minor differences here & there.Why did she chose to willingly become the pawn for Vyom?

Logical questions and I have already pointed in one of my updates that ridhima somewhere knows the aftermath and repercussions of her actions. She at that time can't blame anyone and I can clearly see today where she is heading towards 

Better by this Saturday they end this track because no patience to handle this jigsaw anymore 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Thank you abhy ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.  Vansh may get the game little late but once get no one can play like him.. what a plan๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. he almost pull the secret out of riddu..  aryan was, is and will always be a scapegoat.. 2 slaps๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. vr chair dream will Always be a dream for aryan...

Mr. & Mrs VRS done bachelors, masters and phd on lying, manipulating.. how they both turned the table towards aryan,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. vihaan track helped them to know how their mind works, today we saw instinct protective of each other.. lollipop represents our fd . Waiting for dadi 2.0 secret out and vansh reaction, these days she is on ozone top layer๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

Vansh learned lot from revenge track๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. he is handling her with high patience, even though he knows she betraying and lying to him, he is trying to find the reason behind it instead giving importance to his pain. He got his riddu back but with twisted. Riddus some dialogues to vansh when you play with black box, it won't hurt u? U can't reach my truth at any cost, don't you dare talk about his death, telling vyom third person also know about their deal, telling angre raise your own opinion when it's right instead of blindly do whatever vansh say's.. these are highlights of today's episode which we will see impact on next week episodes

On OTT I am really seeing episodes for riansh instead of rrheal, episodes are on edge.. they're very slowly closing the loopholes... I was interested on aftermath once vansh knows it's riddu, he is hurt and angry but very much on love ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. as of now not worry about kabir manipulating vansh because he crossed that level, yes he will be hurt if he get to know from kabir.. ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Riddu keeping vansh, her and dottu life on the line which vansh also saying and today he may got shot by aryan or dadi hope whatever she is doing is justified. Mentioned many times they builded this relationship after going through so much..yes they're toxic couple very much on love but trust always plays them both.. both behaving like dotu doesn't exist ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

So now both on open challenge, better best wins๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. riddu is on mission to accomplish what she determine to do.. what's the deal and six hours mystery? If they reveal soon this track will be over, I am fine with it hope they don't drag much...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

They might not get manipulated by others but yes they sea destroying the tryst they built for whatever reasons 

Judy because be played with her she don't want to reveal the truth then what about her playing with him 

When he accused she listened to everything. Can see tears yet staying headstrong 

So yeah the things areedgy but don't drag too much because they are already in edge 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Awesome commentaries dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mr and Mrs VRS are killing it with smart games and mind games. Poor aryan bas became a victim of miabiwi games ๐Ÿ˜† could it be a future indication that in the future they will smartly eliminate all RS clan, well hoping to see more of such riansh team work really enjoyed riansh as a team today โค๏ธ

Well I agree with u dear its high time some thing gets revealed but I think upcoming week few revelation might come into picture as kabu is back in the storyline. Hopefully they make sense and not throw some random phuse theory. 

Don't know about elimination but yes none can't cross them over. Now they both to know how to support oneโ€™s lie with just looks. But then they are against each other. If they drag this track too much things will be spoiled. Better end by this Saturday 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eemasnia

Thankyou Abhyuda for as usaul awesome update whiich make me read ur update again after watching the full epi๐Ÿ˜†. As i expected poppppat but still for riansh watching it still now๐Ÿค”there bcz of their chemistry and  tashan yet passionate love.Specially the morning bed scene uff the way Vansh held Ridhuu i just can't resist myself frm watching these 2โ˜บ๏ธ

But one thing that is good in the epi is now both are playing face to face no real/fake drama but yeah whats so big with that 6 hours raaz which isn't going to  be revealed so sooner now๐Ÿค“!

The episode showed both are at two sides and vansh knows she is destroying him and she knows her truth but only what she want him to see. I hope this week truth come out. Can't take anymore 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

That's what making me think wgatsecret it is.until now felt protect vansh but then again the way she hugged him and said nothing will happen to you says it's about him too. 

Need a clarity very soon, they should not drag this track more than this Saturday 

But they will....they will drag this thing till last.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

But they will....they will drag this thing till last.

Better they do not. 

siri2005 thumbnail

Thanks for update   I wounder how you are able to give  a beautiful update after watching all the crap that was shown in the name of thrill suspense. (Though we donโ€™t watch the show as not available at my place)Love to met you one day. We are big big fans of your writing.๐Ÿค—