Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Hahaha thread on me, I don’t think it will work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Positive levels are reassuring little by little and hoping by Saturday we know what truth is and better Vansh hear from Ridhima but chances such that Kabir might reveal and don’t know what tadka he will add to it 

lol that's another thing 2 see. Kabir kabhi 100% sach nahi bolta.so u never know he will reveal the  actual truth 2 vansh.

Nephy thumbnail

Yes one month of 6 hours 😳😳😳😳

Is this much they should drag 

Better reveal in this week 

Yeah they are about to complete one month but nothing concrete is there so you can say they are somewhere dragging but than one week left so just be cool amd watch this week,maybe they have planned things accordingly as promo was about 6 hours revelation so they also knows ki its getting too much now and if promo was for 3rd,automatically it meant by 6th ,7th april so wait and watch...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The way Kabir said making me feel two things 

Maybe he talking about her giving diamonds and rifle or it can be any other truth 

But somehow related to save him on those lines I feel 

Not sure and no ideas also because they are building secret so much no thoughts left 

Ok let's get things straight.....

Deal was made between Chang n Riddhima.

But Vyom took over n Riddhima didn't even question him. She gave him the diamonds. N next he demanded for ancestral rifle. N again the little spy turned thief stole it n happily handed it over to Vyom.

Now Mr shirtless wanted the mysterious blackbox which contains some magical power like dragon scroll of Kung Fu Panda. But our cute little panda thief failed in stealing it n was threatened by her master shifu urf shirtless shunya for the failure.

Rest you know what happened.

So how come Kabir would know about the stealing if he was captured way too early.

Now what could be the secret?!?

Mysteries piling up but nowhere I can see any trace of revelation.....I hope the revelation should be as blasting as the build-up. Not some phuski.

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Protection or destruction something she can be pretty clear as people around her will add their own pepper to the story 

Don’t know when she will tell 

Truth from 3rd Persian in marriage dooms the relationship 

Oh yes we have seen the same scenario on TV.

Ragini's truth from Kabir to Riddhima brought Vansh's doom n Riddhima's truth from Kabir to Vansh brought Riddhima's doom. Will never forget that track that how those two let 3rd person interfere in their marriage.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I know sometimes it get too frustrating. Better take a break for few days if you felt they are dragging too much 

Addiction is injurious to health 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

It will work,you are taking yourself lightlyπŸ˜†

@B-Yeah it can happen,we can't deny this...so lets see...

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't want to embarrass myself with thread 

Saturday this week hope they show something but I think they won't pick revenge because makers watched what happens already 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

lol that's another thing 2 see. Kabir kabhi 100% sach nahi bolta.so u never know he will reveal the  actual truth 2 vansh.

In his twisted way maybe 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Yeah they are about to complete one month but nothing concrete is there so you can say they are somewhere dragging but than one week left so just be cool amd watch this week,maybe they have planned things accordingly as promo was about 6 hours revelation so they also knows ki its getting too much now and if promo was for 3rd,automatically it meant by 6th ,7th april so wait and watch...

Any track one month is period to see how it works. Knowing this not working better they closevbynone month anniversary 

Over and above can't take 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Ok let's get things straight.....

Deal was made between Chang n Riddhima.

But Vyom took over n Riddhima didn't even question him. She gave him the diamonds. N next he demanded for ancestral rifle. N again the little spy turned thief stole it n happily handed it over to Vyom.

Now Mr shirtless wanted the mysterious blackbox which contains some magical power like dragon scroll of Kung Fu Panda. But our cute little panda thief failed in stealing it n was threatened by her master shifu urf shirtless shunya for the failure.

Rest you know what happened.

So how come Kabir would know about the stealing if he was captured way too early.

Now what could be the secret?!?

Mysteries piling up but nowhere I can see any trace of revelation.....I hope the revelation should be as blasting as the build-up. Not some phuski.

Agree 

And which is why asking things to be revealed by this Saturday 

How come kabir from room know this deal yup good question 

Maybe he thinking change is alive and deal between them 

By this Saturday  better reveal ridhima ole truth and rest they can reveal later 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Oh yes we have seen the same scenario on TV.

Ragini's truth from Kabir to Riddhima brought Vansh's doom n Riddhima's truth from Kabir to Vansh brought Riddhima's doom. Will never forget that track that how those two let 3rd person interfere in their marriage.

Same might repeat but revenge might not work as makers already seen how it works