Amir , Akshey , Srk, Hiritk are better than Salman Khan But?

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

i have not seen any other actor style being followed by the audience as Tere Naam hair style got popular in 2003 everyone had it 

Did you know Salman Khan escaped a tragic accident on the sets of 'Tere Naam'?  | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arsalan_khan

i have not seen any other actor style being followed by the audience as Tere Naam hair style got popular in 2003 everyone had it 

Did you know Salman Khan escaped a tragic accident on the sets of 'Tere Naam'?  | Hindi Movie News - Times of India

just srk can compete with salman where stardom level is concerned they are the only two megastar. Both very charismatic. And as an actor he can be good in particular in his  younger day but the most talented between this actors you mentioned it's ajaj devgn that you didntt mention here. Akshay hritik are not even in the same league. They are superstar but I don't remember  many Akshay film how many cult film he has? 

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anika80

just srk can compete with salman where stardom level is concerned they are the only two megastar. Both very charismatic. And as an actor he can be good in particular in his  younger day but the most talented between this actors you mentioned it's ajaj devgn that you didntt mention here. Akshay hritik are not even in the same league. They are superstar but I don't remember  many Akshay film how many cult film he has? 

Akshey is khiladi 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Akshay is a superstar and his good phase but he doesn't have that much of a filmography. Maybe just khiladi her a pheri and few other but that's it I don't find him charismatic like the khans or even hritik