Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

@ bold...I know😊☺️.. everything can't be explained ☺️👍🏼..

Yaa only one good thing is Farhad is with him..Pallu will take time to understand him & support him☺️...she will be his strongest supporter in future❤️..right now we can just wait for it😆

So true...both these kind soul r lacking of true love❤️..even being enemy they supported & saved each other, just expecting a thank u😆..once they r in love 😍, equation will only change

@bold: i agree she will he for sure and it will he fun to see these at while together OMG☺️Just the thought gives me sooo many feelzzzz😳

Wonder the FIRE of RaghVi on our screen☺️

@blue: exactly in even as enemies they are supportive of each other n kind of protective so im liking it..hopefully soon this will turn into something else😉☺️Hehe

Cant wait to see how their story will unfold...

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chullbulli

Saari pahana kar pakka bharatnatuam ho jaata

He would be murdered🤣, through Raghav's stares only today😆

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

arey mansi will get married and marry that chipku also ..

baba ko coma mai bejho and bindhi ko teerth yatra baat katam dhukan bandh why we need those scenes ..

nikhil ka lag locha hoga aage..raghu will handle ..

Yaa, Mansi after marriage will be out I guess😆..

Rest all will be still there 🥱..

Aai is ok for now...don't know when she will also go against it

Now if they marry, Nikhil drama will also come to light

Torture ahead 🤦🥱

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

@bold: i agree she will he for sure and it will he fun to see these at while together OMG☺️Just the thought gives me sooo many feelzzzz😳

Wonder the FIRE of RaghVi on our screen☺️

@blue: exactly in even as enemies they are supportive of each other n kind of protective so im liking it..hopefully soon this will turn into something else😉☺️Hehe

Cant wait to see how their story will unfold...

Same here❤️☺️

Yaa..both share amazing chemistry for sure❤️

Can't agree more with u☺️..can't wait for them to fall in love❤️..we get more greedy time to time☺️😂..cause we had too much of them being angry mode😆..when they were protective to each other, in lion case❤️..that was just so cute, from bomb, accident to Lion case☺️

samarp2 thumbnail

This whole scene❤️❤️♥️..thanks Shailu 🤗

Ketan looks here just☺️, in that shot☺️..first time he looked handsomely handsome😆 on screen❤️☺️..the stares🥰

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Same here❤️☺️

Yaa..both share amazing chemistry for sure❤️

Can't agree more with u☺️..can't wait for them to fall in love❤️..we get more greedy time to time☺️😂..cause we had too much of them being angry mode😆..when they were protective to each other, in lion case❤️..that was just so cute, from bomb, accident to Lion case☺️

@bold: 10000% i agree with u😆Cant help but CVs make us greedy so they better give us RaghVi or else(i dont know what i will do🤣)

@blue: OMG dont get me started😆The scene where Raghav n Pallu hide under the table and how he hugs her tight to him was just uufffff☺️

They literally blow my mind🤯😆But loving RaghVi day by day...❤️I just hope CVs keep giving us more of them...

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

me too love there fights 

farhad scenes are eye catcher we want more screen space for him ...hajmola family ka kam karna chaiye

2 new members got added instead 🤣 pallu’s bhaiya-bhabi  😆 Farhad ko more screen space milnese raha 😭

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

2 new members got added instead 🤣 pallu’s bhaiya-bhabi  😆 Farhad ko more screen space milnese raha 😭

Aww😆😭...Farhad Miya gayab again, I doubt we will c him in Sangeet episode😒...he came like yesterday after long😆..& today again no screen space

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

So true 😭😆