Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This is the first time for me to took the ML side during their confrontation

I was team raghav today, poor man he is really tired of rejection and defending himself infront   those he cares about

Edited by NESRIA - 3 years ago
bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I cant even explain but it was just good to see him venting it out...sometimes we just need that...

I also agree i was on Raghav side too as there is a limit...

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NESRIA

This the first time for me to took the ML side during their confrontations

I was team raghav today, poor men he is really tired of rejection and defending himself against those he cares about

So true😭..today looks like all r in support of him❤️😎..

It was really hard to c him today on screen😭..u could feel his frustration what he was going through & telling Farhad about it😭..

Everyone has a limit to bear🥺

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

I cant even explain but it was just good to see him venting it out...sometimes we just need that...

I also agree i was on Raghav side too as there is a limit...

So rightly said❤️..we need to vent out sometimes 😥..or else it gives lot pain inside

Yaa any human being can take something only until his limit🥺... not above it..

Today he didn't want to justify himself at all👏..which I agree with him..

& Pallavi just made it more hard on him😭

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

So rightly said❤️..we need to vent out sometimes 😥..or else it gives lot pain inside

Yaa any human being can take something only until his limit🥺... not above it..

Today he didn't want to justify himself at all👏..which I agree with him..

& Pallavi just made it more hard on him😭

@bold: i agree he didnt need to justify himself sometimes one just needs to understand..u know like somethings are meant to be understood without words or any kind of explanation...😳

I just hope Pallu can be that person soon cause right now she isnt there yet...but atleast he has Farhad who is there for him...

In the end Raghav does need someone who loves n care for him as he longs that...hopefully pallu can be there person soon..❤️

Edited by J.y.o.t.i - 3 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: J.y.o.t.i

@bold: i agree he didnt need to justify himself sometimes one just needs to understand..u know like somethings are meant to be understood without words or any kind of explanation...😳

I just hope Pallu can be that person soon cause right now she isnt there yet...but atleast he has Farhad who is there for him...

In the end Raghav does need someone who loves n care for him as he longs that...hopefully pallu can be there person soon..❤️

@ bold...I know😊☺️.. everything can't be explained ☺️👍🏼..

Yaa only one good thing is Farhad is with him..Pallu will take time to understand him & support him☺️...she will be his strongest supporter in future❤️..right now we can just wait for it😆

So true...both these kind soul r lacking of true love❤️..even being enemy they supported & saved each other, just expecting a thank u😆..once they r in love 😍, equation will only change

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

Aww my poor,poor raghav🥺 😭 Farhad is the only one who understands him.I love how Farhad lets Raghav vent out his frustrations instead of trying to calm him down.My Farag heart was super happy to find a Farag scene today❤️Here's hoping I keep getting them every epi❤️

You already know that I loved Raghvi showdown 😆and was cheering for raghav throughout😎😆

me too love there fights 

farhad scenes are eye catcher we want more screen space for him ...hajmola family ka kam karna chaiye

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

me too love there fights 

farhad scenes are eye catcher we want more screen space for him ...hajmola family ka kam karna chaiye

Hajmola family is main 2 Nd leads😆, after leads😆, so we will get more screen time of them🤦🥱😆

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Saari pahana kar pakka bharatnatuam ho jaata

then sure he would be dead todAY😈😆, with Raghav's anger😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hajmola family is main 2 Nd leads😆, after leads😆, so we will get more screen time of them🤦🥱😆

arey mansi will get married and marry that chipku also ..

baba ko coma mai bejho and bindhi ko teerth yatra baat katam dhukan bandh why we need those scenes ..

nikhil ka lag locha hoga aage..raghu will handle ..