Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: glowgetter

I want a a nice handsome choreographer to teach  her Anokhi and we will automatically get Shaurya as the supervisor for the dance !

Shaurya will stand there stare at them...anokhi will be like kyu yeh faltu mein nervous kar rahe hai 🤣

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

@Bold - No No continue continue...ye kahan zyada hogaya ye tou start up hai inka

Pack up Shaurya apne king size bed pe he karega

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I don't want Shaury to find out about Anokhi's father in a passing scene. Either Anokhi should share and break down (before the MUs) or he should watch first hand how her dad talks to her or treats her! 

Maybe during Babli's divorce they can create scene blaming her for instigating Babli! 

I really want to see them sharing meaningful conversations about their past, imagine if the two minute scene in between the riots was so effective

I might look like a sadist.... but I was thinking of a track where Rama falls sick and Anokhi immediately leaves for Kapurthala. There's an MU going on so Shaurya thinks she left because of him and he panics, finds out her address from her application form or he contacts Aastha and drives right up to the Bhallas residence. The moment he reaches, gets out of his car, he sees Ramesh and Raja bodily dragging poor Nikki out of the house and throwing her out on the streets. The scene will be similar to how Rama was kicked out. The neighbours are all watching. Only one neighbour- that lady who tried to intervene back then, intervenes this time too. Meanwhile Shaurya is just standing and watching and for the first time he doesn't jump to Anokhi's defence immediately,..... because he's so shocked and horrified that he can't even register what's taking place in front of him. 

Luckily Aastha who was also in Kapurthala and knew that Rama was sick, arrives and threatens to call the cops on the Bhallas. She reminds them that they owe her since she didn't file a complaint against Raja on attempt to murder, assault and vandalism charges. Bas, ek hi jhatke me the cat is out of the bag in front of both Shaurya and Anokhi and they are even more affected. At that point, Shaurya finally realises why Aastha and Anokhi always fought so hard for each other's happiness. And maybe, just maybe, he starts respecting her more. He also recalls what Anokhi said - "duniya me akele aap nahi hai jinko apne parents se koi shikayat hai..... pain toh pain hi hota hai na sir.... kuch cheeze hume zindagi seekhati hai, agar hum sikhna chahe toh"

Later when he recovers from the shock he scares the living daylights of the father-son duo saying that his mother gave them that promise but he didn't. He's drag their as*es to the police if they do so much as raise their voices while talking to Anokhi. 

This whole sequence will have affected Anokhi a lot and will take her to a very dark place and Shaurya will then become a source of support to her. He'll also start to communicate with Aastha because he wants to know more about her past. She'll tell him about those NRIs and how Nikki eloped and came to her place for help. 

Also I'm dying for Shaurya to find out either via Anokhi or via his driver that she had indeed taken refuge in his car. And when he had stopped Vineet and Raja from opening the dikki he had unintentionally saved Nikki's life and ensured that she ends up at the place where she belongs - at SIAC, with Shaurya. He basically safeguarded his own happiness that night. I want him to realize that they were fated to be together.

Rima_123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I HATE THIS SO MUCH?????? CAN A WOMAN JUST HAVE HER LUNCH IN PEACE????????

I. AM. GONNA. FLIP. A. TABLE. AT. THIS. RATE.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

OMG OMG OMG !!!

Guys get up ! Get up ! Get up !

Ramadan is supposed to be a Holy month....

Looks like everything going to turn into a holy mess 😆

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

IDK I WANT SOME REAL SHIT !

Me 1000 🙋‍♀️

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Rimi’s OS for Holi came yesterday and we get this today? Sakshi, I’m very sure she’s the secret writer🤣 She told naa mere OS ke baad aayega BTS🤣☺️

Kaun sa BTS? 😲