Bye Bye Ishk Par Jor Nahi

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm not interested to listen 'gayan' about cheating or thief's psychology from a car thief itself.


Stealing car, entering someone's personal property by force and destroying it is a crime. 


Where's her feminist 'sherni' goes when her uncle gives her and her useless aunt there well deserve treatment? 


So the show justifying wearing pool party's outfit in an devotional gathering? If it was a man in his boxer entering in a religious place thats fine too? 


Embarrassing, abusing, taking advantage of his helplessness and treating him like a smiley35is fine because girls can have their fun.. 

But when the table turns then woman became 'bechari abla nari' in revelling provoking dresses. 

If misbehavior of Raj's cousin was bad then those shopping blander and cafe abuse was fun.... right? Cause victim's gender decides its an abuse, a crime or not. Where's equality feminists? 


Btw a genius billionaire play philanthropist once said- 'if you're nothing without suit you shouldn't have it.'

Same way - a string can take away your 'izzat' then you should not have it.


Feminism = Chauvinism 

Both are camcer for society. 

I personally don't need another Vishnu Tiwari, Kamraj, Sarvjeet and around 70% false rape cases. Enough is enough. 


Umm.... why not an empowered woman like ishkie getting married with an unemployed man? After all she behind rich men too.

Edited by MouTuli24 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

ITV is years away from even understanding what true equality even means.


I like this show but can't tell what "family means" in the show. smiley39

Posted: 1 months ago

Why is the girl over acting so much??!

I think Gul is trying to recreate Zoya’s character. Surbhi played it so effortlessly!! This new girl can’t do it so well! You can tell she isn’t a natural actress. 


Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by rouble_lover


Why is the girl over acting so much??!

I think Gul is trying to recreate Zoya’s character. Surbhi played it so effortlessly!! This new girl can’t do it so well! You can tell she isn’t a natural actress. 



She's new .. She has worked in few shows before but this is probably her 1st show with a big PH.. She'll improve gradually with experience .. 😌 

SJ on the other hand is a natural actress.. Like you said she played the role effortlessly 😊

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by rouble_lover


Why is the girl over acting so much??!

I think Gul is trying to recreate Zoya’s character. Surbhi played it so effortlessly!! This new girl can’t do it so well! You can tell she isn’t a natural actress. 



This character has also anika vibes but surbhi chandna played it so well just like how SJ played Zoya. Both characters were strong, grounded, funny, cute and not at all submissive. Now those were truly feminist characters as they believed in equality and never let anyone treat them like a doormat. They took their own decisions. Ishqi can't be effortlessly funny and she is yet to apologize to ahaan for her deeds listed by you ( which are punishable crimes btw) and yet she wants apologies from him. I get that ahaan's thinking is orthodox and he needs to change it but who gave ishqi the right to force her opinions on him? Lol she created drama and was totally over the top with her reaction when ahaan gave her that diabetic note. Now that is what I am talking about. That whole rant was unnecessary and illogical. 

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch



She's new .. She has worked in few shows before but this is probably her 1st show with a big PH.. She'll improve gradually with experience .. 😌 

SJ on the other hand is a natural actress.. Like you said she played the role effortlessly 😊


Oh, I didn’t know she is new! In that case, yes! She does have scope to improve over time! Hope it’s soon :) 


Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by john909



This character has also anika vibes but surbhi chandna played it so well just like how SJ played Zoya. Both characters were strong, grounded, funny, cute and not at all submissive. Now those were truly feminist characters as they believed in equality and never let anyone treat them like a doormat. They took their own decisions. Ishqi can't be effortlessly funny and she is yet to apologize to ahaan for her deeds listed by you ( which are punishable crimes btw) and yet she wants apologies from him. I get that ahaan's thinking is orthodox and he needs to change it but who gave ishqi the right to force her opinions on him? Lol she created drama and was totally over the top with her reaction when ahaan gave her that diabetic note. Now that is what I am talking about. That whole rant was unnecessary and illogical. 


That’s my point too!! Either her character isn’t written very well in a consistent manner, or she isn’t able to pull the character off, as gracefully as its required! Maybe her interpretation of the character isn’t correct, I don’t know. But, everything about her (The character, Ishqi) definitely feels odd and off! 


Posted: 1 months ago

You don't even understand the meaning of feminism to be writing such a lengthy post. smiley29 The question wasn't if the girl's attire was appropriate for the occasion, the question is whether that gives someone the right to misbehave with her and the the answer is no! People with bad mentality will always blame the victim. Even if she wore that outfit to a pool party and was molested there they would say why she attended a pool party? Why she wore those clothes? If guy was wearing boxer then feminism says no one has right to touch him still. You talk about the choice of the girl's attire, but not that the cousin was drunk. Was it appropriate to be drunk at a religious gathering? Even so, if someone molested him or took advantage of him in a drunk state that would still be wrong. I'm not saying Ishqi is always correct, she did commit a crime in stealing the car no matter her justification. She should've accepted the consequences gracefully, not attacked Ahaan and his belongings. You also don't understand abuse mentality in case of her uncle. People always ask why can't abuse victims just walk away? Ishqi is also a victim of his abuse. It is easier to lecture strangers than to stand up to your own family. So many people are like that... they are all about justice and equality until it comes to standing up to their own controlling family. Ishqi is surrounded by people of disgusting mentality, it makes sense that sometimes her outbursts aren't always thought out, and just said in anger. However, she is still correct in many cases when it comes to how people consider women and gender roles. 


Ishk Par Zor Nahi 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Ishk Par Zor Nahin WU Thread

pencil CrazyLtlBitch   stackexchange 41   eye 4458

CrazyLtlBitch 41 4458 a day ago Mahimahijit
Ishk Par Zor Nahi TRP Thread

pencil CrazyLtlBitch   stackexchange 31   eye 4053

CrazyLtlBitch 31 4053 21 hours ago NormalGirl93
Ishk Par Zor Nahin Promo Thread

pencil CrazyLtlBitch   stackexchange 10   eye 1460

CrazyLtlBitch 10 1460 1 months ago bubblesort
Ishq par Zor Nahi - Epi Discussion Thread #1

pencil anjani-pagli   stackexchange 822   eye 21867

anjani-pagli 822 21867 an hour ago F.I.T.B

Topic Info

11 Participants 12 Replies 2439Views

Topic started by MouTuli24

Last replied by CherryBucket

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP